Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jing Jai Preston  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Ponder

Jing Jai Thai Massage & Spa
External Link/Members Only
Rang last week and on asking if any extras where available was informed NO.
Decided to see what the massage was like anyway.
£35 for an hr. Wasn't offered a choice of girl don't know how many wor there. Jan showed me into the room. Large treatment bed, low lighting, Thai music and a shower. Asked to undress, being a classy place I left my boxers on. Jan returned tugged at my boxers and asked if I was shy, off they came. Massage was good, opted for medium traditional Thai. She was very friendly throughout saying sorry and asking if she was hurting me which she wasn't. As the hr approached she asked me in a giggly way if I wanted something else. HE was offered for £20 nothing else she wouldn't even take off her top to reveal a quite ample chest. I gave her the £20 and enjoyed a nice he whist she looked into my eyes smiling allowing me to touch her on top of her clothing and her face.
Jan wore black leggings and a black tight top. Long flowing black hair, ample breasts for her frame, maybe mid 20s quite attractive.

Offline wavertreeguy

thanks for the review, interesting to know they dont blatantly arrange HE, but that it is sort of on offer? at the price though and the location, £55 is what barons round the corner charge for 30 mins full service, if you want to walk into a blatant knocking shop.
however,  if they are looking to drum up trade as a rub and tug, through word of mouth, the fact they look legit on the street front and makes one feel like your not 'punting' may work in there favor.  a bit like Thai angels in Lancaster.
thanks for the info
wtg

Online scutty brown

been there twice, different girls. First one openly offered HE for £20, and at the end suggested B2B for £65 "next time". Second girl was less open, and only agreed to HE (£20 again) after I asked. She didn't volunteer. Both seemed scared about the management finding out.
Neither massage was much good. First one was like a badly-trained swedish massage, second one inaccurate soft pressure-point fumbling and squeezing with the girl constantly asking "sorry did I hurt you" when I couldn't even feel her touches.
I went there today for a third try, but the only "masseuse" available was gay male.........so I buggered off and had a good time at Body Serenity instead. Body Serenity does B2B for £80, so I don't think the Thai girls are going to get many takers at £35 massage charge plus £65 extra.
Don't think I'll be going back

FWIW there appears to be at least four girls working there and one boy. They have four massage rooms
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:36:24 am by scutty brown »