Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley miley disappeared :(  (Read 4010 times)

mystery7

Hey guys. A quick question about the most marmite girl on AW. As alot of you know Smiley miley is one of the girls I regularly see, but her profile has dissapeared overnight.

She normally leaves it up if she's on holiday so its a bit weird.

Was gonna book her for next week but never kept her number. Does anyone know if she's retired/changed her name? Thanks :)

Offline skittish

She registered a new profile a few days ago at the time I thought it odd, it also seems to have disappeared?

andrei

is 2 profiles an aw offence, maybe they clocked the 2 profiles and chucked both

andrei

tbh thats her same original profile, i noticed a few hours after the op posted it returned

Offline DH

What's with this girl? I've seen mixt reports on here on here and other places. Her body is fit but i do not like her face at all.

Offline PuntingPete

What's with this girl? I've seen mixt reports on here on here and other places. Her body is fit but i do not like her face at all.

You know the old saying "you don't look at the mantlepiece when stoking the fire"  ;)

For what it's worth I've seen her and think she is pretty, her face is quite cute

andrei

a jimmy hill chin can be off putting on even the best looking girls

mystery7

Saw her last week and was great as usual. The more I see her, the more comfortable we are with each other. Looks much cuter in real life. Gonna see some other girls for a while now as don't want to get bored. But defo in my top 5 ;)

mystery7

Anyone tracked down Mileys profile yet? In London tomorrow and would love to book that ass!!

vw

Anyone tracked down Mileys profile yet? In London tomorrow and would love to book that ass!!

Shed seems to disappear lots the original missing report was 2013.   :unknown: