Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Mira xX - Bounds Green  (Read 1430 times)

6 review(s) for SEXY REGINA xx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £50

I was in the area and had a choice between Ashley Gold, Barbie Cummings and Mira. The first two I’d already seen and despite mixed reviews on here the lure of seeing a new girl was too much to resist. Plus if it all went tits up Barbie was literally on the next road down from Mira, plan B within walking distance.

Comms - text, phone call when arrived to get the full address.

Location - Flat in a shared residential house. Was asked not to ring the bell, call when outside.

Mira -  As pictured except she’s got quite a few tattoos. Slim but shapely body. Large calavera on her left thigh, large scroll writing on her right thigh, wings on her back, more but I stopped taking note. Happy, playful pleasant personality, very chatty.

The punt - Started off with OWO, but went down hill, this one needs to graduate from prossie boot-camp. A list of no-no’s ensued:

Refused to do CG

Refused to do doggy

Only allowed missionary

Constantly replied to texts on her phone

Answered the phone 3 times during the punt and blew out at least two punters, even put one on speaker so I could hear. Dude was understandably upset saying he had driven for 30 mins. But for the fact I got there first that could have easily been me.

Took a lengthy 3 min call during the (missionary) action and chatted away in Hungarian.

The Hungarian Inquisition - “Where are you from? How old are you? What do you do?” Yadda yadda..

Giggled playfully throughout, this was more like getting a civvie back to your place for the first time than a punt. Ended up staying a good 50 mins, told me to come see her again but I don’t think she’s quite ready to play this game yet. Her verification pic is visible and from her passport she’s genuinely 20 years old.  Probably needs to mature a bit and learn the ropes. Nice enough girl, I may check in on her again in 6 months time if she’s still around.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Sounds useless, I never understand the prossies that are dead set in doing 1 position only as if they're doing you a big massive favour  :rolleyes:

Offline kefcseries

Sounds useless, I never understand the prossies that are dead set in doing 1 position only as if they're doing you a big massive favour  :rolleyes:

It was weird as before I paid she reeled off her price list with extras like she knew the game but slowly her immaturity came out. I was kicking myself that I didn't pick Barbie, was even calling her as I got dressed in front of Mira but she didn't pick up.

Offline Marmalade

very chatty.
Constantly replied to texts on her phone
(sounds good comms! .... but hang on, it was her replying to someone else's texts,
while you were fucking her  :scare:  :lol: unfucking believable  :wacko:

But it gets better ...
Answered the phone 3 times during the punt ...
blew out at least two punters ...
even put one on speaker so I could hear ...
a sharing experience then ...

Dude was understandably upset saying he had driven for 30 mins.
very sympathetic of you to notice ... sounds like one of those 'UKP dudes' who occasionally expect prostitutes to do what they say on the tin
But for the fact I got there first that could have easily been me.
lucky you eh?  :unknown:
Took a lengthy 3 min call during the (missionary) action and chatted away in Hungarian.
The Hungarian Inquisition - “Where are you from? How old are you? What do you do?” Yadda yadda..
That's just plain rude! Very discreet of you not to put your phone on google translate.  :sarcastic:

Nice enough girl, I may check in on her again
:crazy: well she was cheap but even so ...

Refused to do CG  :thumbsdown:
Refused to do doggy  :thumbsdown:
Only allowed missionary  :thumbsdown:
Not very obliging
Maybe it would have interfered with the broadband signal if she moved?

Very entertaining post. Sorry you didn't get GFE  :D  :sarcastic:

Offline Bassman

I did her in doggy. Wonder why she has stopped?