Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XKinkyxDevilx  (Read 1176 times)

Anonymous_male_78

Sorry my first review is of a negative nature.

However keep away from this girl who appears to be based in two areas: I.e. LE2 and SK16 regularly.

I have been trying to arrange a meeting all night and all I have had is excuses with the offer of doing so later. Excuses such as : I'm babysitting, I'm trying to arrange accommodation... Etc. She also rarely replies back to you messages and just reads and ignores them until you send. A few more for a response.

Something isn't right about this profile anyone else recognise her or have equal suspicion?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fast and Bulbous

Offers bareback/unprotected sex

Anonymous_male_78

That's the first thing I asked her and she said no protected...... Hence why I carried on trying.

Offline OakTree

Sorry my first review is of a negative nature.

However keep away from this girl who appears to be based in two areas: I.e. LE2 and SK16 regularly.

I have been trying to arrange a meeting all night and all I have had is excuses with the offer of doing so later. Excuses such as : I'm babysitting, I'm trying to arrange accommodation... Etc. She also rarely replies back to you messages and just reads and ignores them until you send. A few more for a response.

Something isn't right about this profile anyone else recognise her or have equal suspicion?

External Link/Members Only

You don't say.

You've had a lucky escape.

Offline frankc

she advertises BB and her profile picture looks like the guy is Barebacking her....

Offline Bertiebeenthere

she advertises BB and her profile picture looks like the guy is Barebacking her....

And he still has his socks on!

Offline cueball

And he still has his socks on!

Well... he doesn't want get her pregnant does he  :sarcastic:

Offline frankc

You seen the state of the wallpaper....

Offline cueball

You seen the state of the wallpaper....

That's shocking.

You know Frank, I'd bet there is stuff on the floor too  :lol:

Some of these girls have no self respect  :sarcastic: and punters,, who the fuck podges with their socks on, bloody amateur  :dash: :lol:

Offline frankc

That's shocking.

You know Frank, I'd bet there is stuff on the floor too  :lol:

Some of these girls have no self respect  :sarcastic: and punters,, who the fuck podges with their socks on, bloody amateur  :dash: :lol:

And the bedding doesnt match....bet she's left the pots in the sink as well... :dash:

Offline cueball

And the bedding doesnt match....bet she's left the pots in the sink as well... :dash:

That's it...... black listed for none matching bedding.... lowest of the low that, lowest of the low I say  :D

Offline frankc

That's it...... black listed for none matching bedding.... lowest of the low that, lowest of the low I say  :D

I'll drop her an email and suggest she adds "Cotton Sateen Mauve Floral Bed Set" to her wish list, right between the rubber suspender belt and 10" real life dong... :D

Offline cueball

"Cotton Sateen Mauve Floral Bed Set"

It would appear you've got hidden depths pal. I had you pegged as a northern barbarian like me, turns out you're quite cultured  :lol:

Offline OakTree

It's a grim picture all round isn't it? Added to that she's a bare backer too, I do wonder how anyone looking at that profile could think "Yeah I really need to fuck that"

Offline frankc

It would appear you've got hidden depths pal. I had you pegged as a northern barbarian like me, turns out you're quite cultured  :lol:

No mate, Ive just got the one talent.......I'm good at everything... ;)

Offline cueball

I'm good at everything... ;)

Well, get round to her gaff and sort her feng shui out, it's all fucked up imo  :D

Oh, and take your bloody socks off too :lol:

Protogs

This is a fishy profile. Tried booking and gave me the run around.

skmanuk

Hi All 

Read this thread with amusement. I can assure you that she is very real, is a genuine student living in Leicester in student accommodation, has a stunning body and is a great fuck. She is however particular about who she sees.

There is nothing fake about it.

Offline bolster3

Hi All 

Read this thread with amusement. I can assure you that she is very real, is a genuine student living in Leicester in student accommodation, has a stunning body and is a great fuck. She is however particular about who she sees.

There is nothing fake about it.

Only barebackers it seems.