Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dollely wlathamstow  (Read 15072 times)

1 review(s) for SEXYELLY21 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline akauya

Could this be her, under a new profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like her, but with black hair.

Well spotted - that is Dollelly... unless someone nicked her pics

Offline boomting_

Well spotted - that is Dollelly... unless someone nicked her pics

It's not dollely but another girl who looks very similar. I've already pointed this girl out in this post or in another topic.

I've also tried this girl out and did a post about her when she was based in another location to the one she is in now.

password02

Can you provide a link please ?

Also agree not dolly or dolldoll as she was a lot smaller size 4-6 tiny petit body with tits too big for her slim body and her face was less full than the pics

Offline boomting_

Can you provide a link please ?

Also agree not dolly or dolldoll as she was a lot smaller size 4-6 tiny petit body with tits too big for her slim body and her face was less full than the pics

I can't find the post where I did a review on her. There should be a feature on the site where user can look back on all their posts. It would come in handy right now.

jb25

I can't find the post where I did a review on her. There should be a feature on the site where user can look back on all their posts. It would come in handy right now.

Here's your posts: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=messages;u=3941

and topics you started: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=3941

If you can't find it, do you remember whether she was worth seeing or not?

Offline boomting_

Here's your posts: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=messages;u=3941

and topics you started: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=3941

If you can't find it, do you remember whether she was worth seeing or not?

I still can't find the post. Ill recap for you.

Sexy body! Great ass! Great tits! Great legs!
No OWO but very good deep throat, has me wanting to come very rapidly. The sex wasn't great as she wouldn't let me pound away at her as she said it hurts... So she did that thing what wags do, put her hands infront of pelvis bit so u can't push super deep or super hard.
She had the tightest pussy I've ever come across.

Even tho it wasn't a positive punt, I still went back again (because of that tight pussy) in hope she would be more relaxed towards me as I've visited her before... This wasn't the case. The punt was the same as the first time. Great oral, sexy girl, shit sex. (I'm average sized guy, so if I found it tight, then it really was)

Not sure if OWO was offered as I don't remember, but I'm sure if it was, there would be an extra charge.

Good Luck

password02

Yes very tight - when I saw her in summer of 2013 she was doing OWO - still remember the great tits that were too big for her small body

Offline boomting_

Yes very tight - when I saw her in summer of 2013 she was doing OWO - still remember the great tits that were too big for her small body

Sorry we are talking about this Alice girl. We going off the topic.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Saw her Saturday. I would echo most of your comments, but a few things bugged me.

Like Richard, I was made to wait 25mins outside Wilkinsons in Walthamstow market, bit of a dump. Kissing was ok, though never initiated by her, and while her breath wasn't bad, it wasn't exactly fresh. She had obviously rushed to get ready, and certainly wasn't freshly showered, and for that reason no reverse oral.

OWO wasn't my cup of tea. Lots of spitting and drooling. Also, kept performing it facing away from me on the bed. Similarly with sex, she was keen on positions facing away.

Can't fault service and she follows orders well. But it definitely had the feel of someone who didn't really enjoy herself, or her work, and for those reasons I wouldn't return, but for sheer professionalism and that phenomenal body, she's a positive from me.

This thread and profile suggests this could be 2 or 3 different girls, but what you have posted about her facing away concurs with my review of today. She did drool during OWO too.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I went to see her on today based on this review - she very nice petite girl with super tight body and eager to please with all my request which gives her the :thumbsup: - LFK, OWO, CIM, RO, FJ, Ass Finger Play and some Anal but as I was too big and we only managed to get the top half of my cock in before she felt uncomfortable so we stopped and resumed to normal sex but she was a trooper for trying unlike other WG's who totally dismiss you. Sex with her was excellent as she was so petite that I was picking her up and dominating the various sex positions - she is very flexible and energetic and was willing to go a 3rd round with 10min remaining but my mini me was not upto it - I need to invest in a cock ring.

I agree with fellow poster about her 6-10 looks,  slightly toothy, not the best BJ (but does spit and makes it sloppy). Limited eye contact and on several occasions during sex I had to hold her by her neck/ears and make her to look at me (in a tender way and not forced :rose:) and kiss her as she does not initiate - I feel these minor flaws are due to her age and inexperience in the WG game but hopefully she will overcome these as time passes - should she stick it out for another year or so - so she is well worth a visit IMO :hi:.

PS. Just to confirm I saw the girl with *A* tattoo on her belly which I pointed my name began with A and she stated her real name was Adele but I also noticed she had Alexandra (i think) tattoo on one of her wrist - so who knows.

TB, my experience concurs with yours, bar toothy teeth which I did not notice. She had the same tattoos as you mentioned and told me same name as she told you.