Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natty oriental  (Read 711 times)

4 review(s) for Natty Lushus (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reldnem

Saw this girl this week, decided to take one for the team, actually two for the team ( more on this later

External Link/Members Only

Booked on morning of day and com's were fine, she delayed me by ten minutes but this gave me the chance to come on here and check out her reviews. For some reason I previously thought she had a good review but apparently she only has one negative.... alarm bells! I thought at this point to reduce my 30 min meet to 15min and also as I genuinely had to be somewhere following the now delayed meet.

I was directed into a flat round the corner from Chester train station, door opened and I was greeted with a pretty young girl and awesome petit body with big tits ... result I thought but this is where the fun promptly ended. What followed was a procession of business like orders such as remove your clothes, lye on the bed etc etc

She spent ages cleaning my cock with a wipe despite arriving clean as a whistle. She put a rubber on and gave me half hearted attempt at a bj. I used the opportunity to reach round the back of her and get a feel of her pussy under her knickers but she retracted away. She then spent an age lubing up before initiating spooning position. Ok I don't have the biggest cock but for a small chick I could barely feel being inside and never had any trouble before.

Most things were off the table, no touching her pussy, no reverse oral, no kissing and during shagging she would intermittently stop to give me an angry face, she clearly hates this job. After a few positions I asked her to go on top and turn into reverse cg... didn't want to see that miserable face no longer. Fortunately I was able duff my load pretty quickly as sometimes when I'm not enjoying it it becomes difficult to finish.

As I was getting changed she lectured me in some god awful broken English something about not changing the meet duration last minute. I tried to explain because of her delay that I had to change accordingly, whilst thinking at the same time you'll never see me again love anyway.

I left feeling genuinely robbed, been doing this wg thing for a while and apart from my first encounter I have been pretty successful in navigating my way through thanks to this site. I really felt I owed some feedback following this encounter to prevent any other guys falling into her sorry excuse of a service.

This was actually plan B, plan A was 22 year old polish girl called something Elana (profile gone down) she was working from the same block of flats, when she opened the door I was greeted with a woman at least 10 years older, 2 dress sizes bigger with less than average looks. She either lies massively on her profile or more likely I was the victim of a bait and switch . Either way I made my excuses and left, was not wasting my money on a munter.... wasted it on a miserable Thai bird instead ;) you live and learn!
Banned reason: No useful contributions / can't be arsed to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ukcum999

i am from chester too ,,,thank you for feed back ...i will give her a miss....

Offline xxlmuscles

Thanks for the review. She's been on my HL for a while. Now deleted.

runty69

Yep.. Same experience a year ago.. Not sure where the Positive reviews on AW come from..?? 

Shit english too.. Unless that's the usual trick..

gingerthom

Thanks for the review, its a shame, she looks great in the pics.
Better luck next time, might have to start looking at a plan C :D