Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HighHeeledHarlot  (Read 745 times)

2 review(s) for HighHeeledHarlot (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Spanishpunter

External Link/Members Only

15 Minute owo - First ever punt £25

Property: Bit of a dump in a run down area, clothes and items all over the house, also smelt of cigarettes.

Girl: Curvy says she is 38 which I'd agree with, not my type but thought I'd give it a go anyway. Wearing stockings and suspenders.

Punt: Told me to park up and knock on the door, answered straight away and was told to come in, then followed her upstairs in bedroom which was again messy. Got money out of the way and she told me to take my pants off and get on to the bed, she then climbed on and pulled boxers down, started to lick gooch then spat on the tip and sucked away. very sloppy and noisy, lasted 6 minutes before I asked where I should come, she responded 'in my mouth' which I did. Once I cum that was that, I was dressed and off I went.

Gave neutral because of the house and location, owo was decent.

Banned reason: Spamming Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review op

I kind of had a maybe eye on her until I saw the face pic, I'm not so keen now though.

The state of the house doesn't surprise me, I don't know what it is but I just got that kind of vibe from her profile wording and pics.

Thanks for sharing and saving me a few bob  :hi:

Offline blackburnian

Good man for TOFFT and reviewing - saw her profile when it first appeared a few months ago but the pics then gave me the impression her place was a dump so I avoided .

Bb