Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FoxxyCleopatra  (Read 841 times)

3 review(s) for FoxxyCleopatra (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only

1hr- £110

So after having a review of my hotlist and wanting something different to the usual Thai girls I have been seeing I noticed that this lady was on my list had had not moved either way. Jumped in here and did a search and found TCMs reviews for both her and the couple booking. All sounded right up my street and as the milf itch hadn't been scratched for a while I decided to go for it.

Comms- Fantastic and prompt, emailed through AW and then provided with a number and final dicusssions via text.

Location- nice little house in the Leigh area of Manchester, room was nice and shower facilities on offer and used.

Action- After reading the reviews by TCM, I took some inspiration and decided to have a role play session. As part of initial comms with foxxy I suggested this and that I wanted a sex education lesson with the head mistress. Never really done it on a punt, but she was well up for it. So much so on the morning of the punt before I got a chance to confirm the booking I had a message asking to attend the head teachers office due to my poor behaviour in class. This was great and I had a hard on for the next few hour waiting.
Anyway rolled up outside and quick call to say I'm waiting and was told to come in, as soon as door opens we are off into the roleplay. Foxxy was dressed in a full head mistresses uniform with a ruler in hand. I was made to strip and ordered onto the bed, it all went blurry a bit after this and was pretty relentless, but it involved OWO/ deep throat, DFK, reverse oral, squirting, spanking, nipple playing, tie and tease, rimming and worship of every part of her anatomy. All of it was fantastic and the finish was one of the most memorable ones I have ever had- tied bed being deepthroated, then foxxy standing over me and squirting all over my cock and chest then using it as lube to wank me off, she did this several time over before I shot all over the place. Shower offered and we had a really good chat, I didn't see a clock at all during the meet and went quite a bit over on the time, although this was probably while we sat and chatted.

Would I recommend- of course i fooking would, totally different from my usual and it was fantastic. I will be returning in the new year  for more educational experiences.

Quick nod to TCM as his reviews were the basis of the meeting. Thanks bud  :thumbsup:

Offline threechilliman

Glad to be of service Sir!

She is excellent, particularly when it comes to role play. She gets right into the sex as well. Not seen Foxxy for 18 months or so but I will return at some point.

tcm

Offline frankc

Nice little review there Carpy lad,  not been squirted on for a while, I may just pay her a visit in the new year... :thumbsup:

Offline Carpy

Yes I would say she isn't definitely a role play expert, said she really enjoyed it during the post punt chat.

She mentioned that she was starting a new job so may be dropping down to working at weekends only. I wouldn't let that discourage me.