Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ling @ Cosmopolitan Manchester  (Read 1249 times)

Jaymantra

I know this isn't the first review of Ling and it won't be the last.

Turned up at Cosmo and had a bit of a wait on a Friday evening. Just missed out on Crystal but Ling was out next and having gad her service before I knew I was in for an experience.

If you take on Ling you need to be open minded. Ling is in charge and she has a great idea of what a guy needs rather than wants.

She told me to lie on my front and started massaging my shoulders, taking off her bra and working her way down to my feet. Working her way back up to my bum she broke out a lot more lube and a cheeky little vibrator.

If you've never had prostate stimulation I doubt there's anyone better in this city at providing it. This crazy Chinese lady will fuck your arse and you'll enjoy it.

If you go with Ling you need to know:
-she will get in your arse
-she will mock you
-she may well be crazy
-she's fucking great

She's as rough as you want her to be. She will give you a light spanking but will go harder if you let her. She will bite your nipples but not leave a mark (unless you ask nicely).

This time she finished with OWO with a good old nipple tweak while I had a good go on her tits.

Ling is not for everyone but if you want something different and you're open to new experiences then she's highly recommend.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:36:15 pm by Jaymantra »

Offline bir

Cosmo is my favorite place in Manchester and because of the days I go I normaly see Crystal or Dana.both great girls.I've seen Ling about the place but just can't work up the nerve to give her a try.Does she always make a bee line for the bum?

Offline Hangover68

Cosmo is my favorite place in Manchester and because of the days I go I normaly see Crystal or Dana.both great girls.I've seen Ling about the place but just can't work up the nerve to give her a try.Does she always make a bee line for the bum?

Like a guided exorcet nuclear missile!

Jaymantra

She's always going to go there!  :bomb:

Crystal is my favourite, not seen Dana as far as I know but never had a bad time at Cosmo.

Offline k90nuru

I thought Ling left Cosmo a few months back, has she just come back?

Offline Nam12b

Saw her tonight. She is one crazy lady! Don't think I can put a review up yet due to only having 1 post?

Offline bir

Offline Nam12b

She said she is working Thursday Friday Sunday day and Monday day.

Tonight is her last shift before she goes back home for 13 days