Still searching? Can anyone help?
Who've you found?
I also can't believe you've been on here for so long and never had a punt. You should really get some reviews up. People are morely likely to help you when you start helping others (by contributing reviews).
Anyway, this is a subject "close to my heart" so I'll help you regardless. This girl is on a break (about to have a baby) but hopefully she'll be back and have even more milk!
External Link/Members OnlyNot in the North West (but there's not many there), this one is in Nottinghamshire (apparently a little east of Nottingham):
External Link/Members OnlyRight down south (Sittingbourne) but looks really good (whenever I'm next nearby I will likely try to see her):
External Link/Members OnlyIn Doncaster, seems a bit big and she used to talk rubbish on her profile. I found her comms to be poor so didn't bother chasing up. There's also a mention of an "anal creampie" from a punter in one of her blog posts so she's probably best avoided.
External Link/Members OnlyThis one is in South Manchester. I have actually seen her in person (a good few years ago) but I walked when I saw her. I'm pretty sure she wasn't advertising BB back then but she still might have been (I wasn't as thorough at checking in my "early days"). I walked because she was way older and fatter than her pics (bear in mind that I only had a fairly small amount of punting experience at this point so for me to walk says a lot). I remember she was sat outside her house (crap estate) smoking a cigarette and when she said hello sounded like a rough bloke with throat cancer.
External Link/Members OnlyThis one is currently pregnant (although very recently appears to have removed any reference to that from her profile, except her gallery pics). She's not currently lactating but is worth keeping on the future radar:
External Link/Members OnlyThis one is in Bolton and she used to lactate but unfortunately has stopped. Still might be worth keeping an eye on:
External Link/Members Only