Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany Diamond and Lovely Nikki - Newcastle  (Read 3418 times)

38 review(s) for Bethany Diamond (37 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Lovely Nikki (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Eurypides

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
£350 for 90 mins.

This was one I'd been meaning to arrange for a while, having seen both individually previously.   Was arranged via UKE well in advance; comms from both ladies were a dream right up until I set foot in the apartment, which was well appointed and centrally located in Newcastle.

I was greeted by both, who looked great.  Bethany was wearing her sexy Santa outfit she had in the UKE media to good effect, and Nikki was wearing... something pink and revealing which came off very quickly (can't remember!)  Bethany is fine featured and pretty, really seemed to be glowing, and her eyes with a cheeky glint, trim but curvy in the bum and with plenty in the boobs department.  Nikki is just a wonder of nature - amazing natural breasts and the longest legs you've ever seen - just fit all over, and such a sexy look in her eyes when she gets down to business.

After a quick shower the minute I walked up there's no messing around or smalltalk: Nikki is kissing me passionately, while Bethany is already down in the blink of an eye going for OWO.  Quite vigorous, alternating deepthroat,  and also some great flicking of the bell end with her tongue.  Nikki then takes over OWO with a nice mix of sensual and fast sucking, and Bethany goes round behind instead to start rimming me, which she is renowned for!  Then we're onto the bed, Bethany and I sharing Nikki's pussy with our tongues, followed by Bethany staying down there while I kneel over Nikki so she can suck my cock some more while on her back.  All fantastic so far.

Next, it's onto the sex (all protected): first doggy with Bethany, very tight and her dirty talk is unbelievable, and Nikki is giving me loads of eye contact while she plays with herself on the bed.  We switch and Nikki goes reverse cowgirl on me - it's great watching her fine arse grind on me, but what I really want is the CG, so I have her flip around.  A lot of crouching CG ensues as Nikki leans forward so we can kiss.  She's so ridiculously good at it, can do it slow and smooth up and down the length or really slam you; all the while Bethany is there next to me, talking in my ear about how good Nikki going up and down on my shaft looks, kissing me and playing with my nipples, which I love.  Nikki has unbelievable stamina, her body looks even sexier when she's working up a bit of a sweat, but finally we let her take a well-earned break.

For the finish I just lay there while Nikki gave me incredible oral, switching techniques to well, while Bethany is kissing and talking filth to me, flashing her eyes at me in the way that she does, sometimes sucking my nipples as well as playing with them - at this point I just go into another level of arousal, felt absolutely insane and seemed to go on for minutes.  Finally I let my load go into Nikki's mouth and I feel like I'm going to pass into another dimension.  Absolutely phenomenal.  Then for the icing on the cake they both snowball over me as I lie back, with cum dripping down their chins and onto my body.  I give them both a good cummy snog.

Oh yeah - all the while there was a really good playlist playing - think it might have been Nikki's.  Not the usual shite WGs sometimes play on their phones during bookings - but really well chosen classic tunes.

I clean up and Nikki offers me a Coca-Cola in a glass bottle (that's a nice touch and just so 'Nikki' somehow that it wasn't just a plastic one)

We chat for a while with me sandwiched in the middle.  Round two was just as good (all sex protected):  Nikki got the strapon on and we spit-roasted Beth for a while, giving me some great OWO  while Nikki pounded her.  Then I did mish with Bethany, looking down plenty to check out those incredible boobs of hers while Nikki played with my balls and the base of my cock, followed by CG from Beth before finishing in a similar way, Nikki giving me a turbo-powered HJ into her mouth while Beth gave me plenty of attention elsewhere.

I grabbed another shower and we all had a little chat while getting ready, before saying our goodbyes.

This was a great duo, and a nice gift to myself for the run into Christmas.  I think it did in the end actually rival the 'dream team' duo from BK and Tori last year, which is one of the reasons I'm always reticent to book a lot of duos as I'm worried about being disappointed in comparison, as duos are a lot of money.  But this one totally delivered in every way.  My whole body was 'zinging' for hours afterwards - that's the only way I can put it.  I'd definitely return again (assuming Beth is still around at that point).

Looking4fun

Brilliant review mate thoroughly enjoyed reading it, I've got to say those 2 are both superstars in their own right but together their even better.
Thanks

Offline Mansell

Great review mate, sounds like an excellent early Christmas present to yourself but also they obviously enjoyed it. Keep saying I must see Nikki, she'll be top of my list of one's to see when I'm in the mood for a change to my regular  ;)

Offline CELICA GT

Great review and what a fab early Chrissy present to you  :drinks:

Offline Moresomes

Great review. You lucky bugger.

Online Kev3773

Great review, only had one duo which would be hard to top but hopefully one day  :unknown:

Offline the game

Cracking review mate, cheers.  :thumbsup:

Those two sound out of this world in every review I've read. Does anyone know what date Bethany is retiring?

Offline AgedCases

Great review!

Was stiff as a board reading it so can't imagine what I'd be like if I was the lucky bastard on the receiving end of all this!

Offline Eurypides

Cheers all.

Regarding the retirement date, I think she may have put it back slightly from the original date (Xmas).  She does pop on here occasionally so might be able to provide an update.

Offline the game

Cheers all.

Regarding the retirement date, I think she may have put it back slightly from the original date (Xmas).  She does pop on here occasionally so might be able to provide an update.

Ta mate. I'll keep my eyes peeled

Offline Sar-Major

Well all I can say is "You lucky fekin Cunt"  :D :D :D :D :D

Nice review mate, sounds like you all had fun...........mutter, mutter, mutter, lucky rich bastard............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Seen Beth, but not Nikki.....YET!!!!

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Juankerr

Great review Eurypides  :hi: I'm as jealous as fuck, you lucky git!!  :D

Offline johnny34

Fantastic review  :thumbsup: Must get round to seeing Nikki again soon & maybe a duo aswell at some point, such hard decisions  :D

Offline Eurypides

Recently did this all over again with Nikki and Beth.  Same length of time.

Again, a great location in Newcastle (maybe better - a very nice central hotel room).  No bother getting in.  Comms were just as great as the first time - nearly all via UKE right up to using text for the final approach.  In fact Nikki was away at the time of my initial enquiry but we still got a booking sorted so smoothly.

We basically got up to similar sort of stuff as before, and again it was phenomenal.  Both give 100%, and seeing them working together for a finish with one on the head of my cock and the other on my balls and stroking the shaft was a great sight.

Didn't think I would ever repeat a duo after only 2 months as duos are a pricey business when you want 90 mins, but these two justify the outlay with their skills, confidence and work ethic coupled with good humour, and I was left with no regrets (as I would have been had I not rebooked)!

Offline Jibbi

I would have loved to meet Bethany and would have travelled up to Newcastle to see her. Unfortunately she never replied to my email despite me have having good feedback on adultwork. For me there is no excuse for ignoring genuine enquiries so I won't be trying to see her again.

Looking4fun

Recently did this all over again with Nikki and Beth.  Same length of time.

Again, a great location in Newcastle (maybe better - a very nice central hotel room).  No bother getting in.  Comms were just as great as the first time - nearly all via UKE right up to using text for the final approach.  In fact Nikki was away at the time of my initial enquiry but we still got a booking sorted so smoothly.

We basically got up to similar sort of stuff as before, and again it was phenomenal.  Both give 100%, and seeing them working together for a finish with one on the head of my cock and the other on my balls and stroking the shaft was a great sight.

Didn't think I would ever repeat a duo after only 2 months as duos are a pricey business when you want 90 mins, but these two justify the outlay with their skills, confidence and work ethic coupled with good humour, and I was left with no regrets (as I would have been had I not rebooked)!
Great review again!

Offline happyguy48

£350 for 90 mins.

This was one I'd been meaning to arrange for a while, having seen both individually previously.   Was arranged via UKE well in advance; comms from both ladies were a dream right up until I set foot in the apartment, which was well appointed and centrally located in Newcastle.

I was greeted by both, who looked great.  Bethany was wearing her sexy Santa outfit she had in the UKE media to good effect, and Nikki was wearing... something pink and revealing which came off very quickly (can't remember!)  Bethany is fine featured and pretty, really seemed to be glowing, and her eyes with a cheeky glint, trim but curvy in the bum and with plenty in the boobs department.  Nikki is just a wonder of nature - amazing natural breasts and the longest legs you've ever seen - just fit all over, and such a sexy look in her eyes when she gets down to business.

After a quick shower the minute I walked up there's no messing around or smalltalk: Nikki is kissing me passionately, while Bethany is already down in the blink of an eye going for OWO.  Quite vigorous, alternating deepthroat,  and also some great flicking of the bell end with her tongue.  Nikki then takes over OWO with a nice mix of sensual and fast sucking, and Bethany goes round behind instead to start rimming me, which she is renowned for!  Then we're onto the bed, Bethany and I sharing Nikki's pussy with our tongues, followed by Bethany staying down there while I kneel over Nikki so she can suck my cock some more while on her back.  All fantastic so far.

Next, it's onto the sex (all protected): first doggy with Bethany, very tight and her dirty talk is unbelievable, and Nikki is giving me loads of eye contact while she plays with herself on the bed.  We switch and Nikki goes reverse cowgirl on me - it's great watching her fine arse grind on me, but what I really want is the CG, so I have her flip around.  A lot of crouching CG ensues as Nikki leans forward so we can kiss.  She's so ridiculously good at it, can do it slow and smooth up and down the length or really slam you; all the while Bethany is there next to me, talking in my ear about how good Nikki going up and down on my shaft looks, kissing me and playing with my nipples, which I love.  Nikki has unbelievable stamina, her body looks even sexier when she's working up a bit of a sweat, but finally we let her take a well-earned break.

For the finish I just lay there while Nikki gave me incredible oral, switching techniques to well, while Bethany is kissing and talking filth to me, flashing her eyes at me in the way that she does, sometimes sucking my nipples as well as playing with them - at this point I just go into another level of arousal, felt absolutely insane and seemed to go on for minutes.  Finally I let my load go into Nikki's mouth and I feel like I'm going to pass into another dimension.  Absolutely phenomenal.  Then for the icing on the cake they both snowball over me as I lie back, with cum dripping down their chins and onto my body.  I give them both a good cummy snog.

Oh yeah - all the while there was a really good playlist playing - think it might have been Nikki's.  Not the usual shite WGs sometimes play on their phones during bookings - but really well chosen classic tunes.

I clean up and Nikki offers me a Coca-Cola in a glass bottle (that's a nice touch and just so 'Nikki' somehow that it wasn't just a plastic one)

We chat for a while with me sandwiched in the middle.  Round two was just as good (all sex protected):  Nikki got the strapon on and we spit-roasted Beth for a while, giving me some great OWO  while Nikki pounded her.  Then I did mish with Bethany, looking down plenty to check out those incredible boobs of hers while Nikki played with my balls and the base of my cock, followed by CG from Beth before finishing in a similar way, Nikki giving me a turbo-powered HJ into her mouth while Beth gave me plenty of attention elsewhere.

I grabbed another shower and we all had a little chat while getting ready, before saying our goodbyes.

This was a great duo, and a nice gift to myself for the run into Christmas.  I think it did in the end actually rival the 'dream team' duo from BK and Tori last year, which is one of the reasons I'm always reticent to book a lot of duos as I'm worried about being disappointed in comparison, as duos are a lot of money.  But this one totally delivered in every way.  My whole body was 'zinging' for hours afterwards - that's the only way I can put it.  I'd definitely return again (assuming Beth is still around at that point).

Offline happyguy48

£350 for 90 mins.

£350 - I bet they love you. It's out of my reach but pleased you enjoyed it and I'm not jealous   :sarcastic::lol: