Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny James, Nottingham half hour incall  (Read 2883 times)

41 review(s) for Jennifer Escada (34 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrRaunchy

External Link/Members Only

Because I had opted to try out some light dom, the actual experience wasn't that great tbh; at least I now know that I don't enjoy being dominated. However, Jenny was amazing hence the positive.

Comms were excellent, mostly via text. On the day Jenny asked to move our appointment back an hour and even reduced the fee by £10 to make up for it.

Jenny has an amazing body with gorgeous tits and in my opinion, she is facially attractive. She is very friendly and chatty and easily made me feel comfortable.

The session began with Mistress Jenny making me strip and get onto all fours. She then spanked me and made me crawl to the bedroom. Then she made me stand against the wall and humiliated me about my "small cock". Next was tie and tease with orgasm denial/edging. Then some tit sucking and 69 licking her tasty pussy. Didn't last very long and came. Mistress Jenny made me clean up my cum and lick it all up.

In summary, Jenny is a beautiful, friendly girl who provides a great service. However. not the best session for me, given the situation, but at least I've tried the Mistress thing and realised that it's not for me. Hopefully I will be back for a GFE session at some point in the near future.

Offline j122

I've had her in me HL for a while for non mistressy stuff. Damn shame she's not in to bum fun as it looks great :wacko:

MrRaunchy

I've had her in me HL for a while for non mistressy stuff. Damn shame she's not in to bum fun as it looks great :wacko:

I'd definitely recommend her.

A couple of things I should also have mentioned in my review - Jenny works from a nice apartment very close to city centre with pay and display street parking. There didn't seem to be any clock watching and I was offered a shower at the end.