Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Skyla of Wakefield  (Read 1764 times)

2 review(s) for -SKYLA- (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

NEGaz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her profile a while ago and was very interested. She's right up my street. I have a thing for busty blondes.

So onto the meet. I phoned on my way up the motorway to see is Skyla was available and she was.
30 MINS later I'm let into her cosy place in Wakefield. Wow what a shoe collection and she says this is only some of them. So into the room and payment made. £120 for the hour. She dressed up very nice in high heels hold ups animal print undies. We start of with a bout of kissing she uses her tongue to good effect. Next off come all the undies. Wow what a cracking body. She's a slim 8 -10 with a mighty fine pair of false tits.
So we are kissing away on the bed and she heads to my already rock hard cock.
Good technique nice and deep but not all the way. She says I'm blessed lol.
After a while of this it's my turn to give her a good licking. 
Onto her back she goes and I find a very nice clean tight pussy to lick away at. Shaved with a tuft of blonde hair.
So I'm licking and teasing her clit while playing with her nipples. And she's groaning and writhing away getting wetter and wetter.
I'm pretty sure she came a few times at that amount of wetness and taste.

So on goes the rubber and I'm stuck into her missionary she's tight and making Al the right noises. We are snogging away as we fuck I'm getting close to popping so speed up and empty into the condom.

We have a chat clean up and we are back into licking and she's coming again then onto sucking my cock again nice steady pace and still quite deep. I propose myself up to watch as she devours my cock all the while looking at me in the eye.

It's time for another condom. She climbs on board and we are away she's grinding away as we fuck. Time for a position change we are into doggy and I'm away fucking her as she grips the bedding. I know this is going to be a good one so I'm banging away in doggy changing speed and depth she's grabbing harder at the sheets and moaning more. She wet as hell as i fuck her deeper I'm getting to the point and I pop in the condom and we both collapse knackered.
We have a good chat about her time living abroad and babestation and I'm on my way.

Overall a cracking punt with a attractive busty slim blonde. Looking forward to seeing her again next time I'm passing.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've been meaning to TOFTT with this lass for a while now and just ain't got my act together.

Well done MrNG.  :hi: :hi:

What's that I hear ??? A stampede ??  :D :D