Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: this couple look like fun  (Read 2566 times)

Offline easyzx6r

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

has anybody been to see teen and vic ? im thinking of going to see them next week

Offline Turtle Z

What is it that appeals in particular... Is it the anal bareback slut video in her movie gallery?  :unknown:

Offline hehlo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

has anybody been to see teen and vic ? im thinking of going to see them next week

Did you end up seeing them?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
What is it that appeals in particular... Is it the anal bareback slut video in her movie gallery?  :unknown:

We've not yet had any update from easy.

As a result of the above OP, I started the following sticky thread on couples. You may find it useful as numerous other couples have now been mentioned in that thread:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123218.0

Offline bbois77

Just to come back to this couple, anyone seen, feel free to pm if sensitive

Offline PepeMAGA

do like the look of her, her back has a fantastic shape to it.

Offline bbois77

Shortlisting for next week, anyone seen them?

cityground

Shortlisting for next week, anyone seen them?

I replied to the similar thread in the NW forum and thought that for completeness i should reply here too!😉

I sent them a message last weekend to see if they were available on Friday or Saturday. They replied to say Saturday evening. I said (on Saturday afternoon)  that that would work for me but i didn't hear anything after that.

Offline bbois77

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I replied to the similar thread in the NW forum and thought that for completeness i should reply here too!😉

I sent them a message last weekend to see if they were available on Friday or Saturday. They replied to say Saturday evening. I said (on Saturday afternoon)  that that would work for me but i didn't hear anything after that.

If your located near the NW (I assume from you mentioning posting there) there is a great review by 3 chilli man after his visit to a couple.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Let us know if it works out

Yes I'd be very interested to hear how it pans out too