Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia (Latinas) Taunton  (Read 1940 times)

1 review(s) for ALICIA@LATINAs (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

JV547845

Just had the pleasure of seeing the lovely Alicia at Latinas for half an hour.  External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only She's definitely the girl in the photos, which probably don't do her justice at all - she is super super hot!  Very sensual too.  Only light kissing, but some great foreplay and a lot of RO until she initiated some amazing sex in cowgirl (I didn't ask for OW).  I think she enjoyed herself.  She called time 5 minutes or so early, but until then I felt a bit like I was doing a spanish Kelly Macdonald in Trainspotting which was a fantasy I'd long forgotten about. 

Recommended.  I would definitely go back but I don't know how long she'll be here for.

Offline waltersdavid

About time they had a good one there. How was she in the chest department? Doesn't look much there?

Offline Jamesthegreat78

She's back again guys - be quick as she appears a cut above most of their recent girls. Not been myself as yet as she's been fully booked when I've been available.

JV547845

Yeah Bella's seems to have dropped off the radar, so Alicia must have her work cut out for her.

Offline waltersdavid

Alicia is there for another week. She was really good. Great attitude and had a great time. Recommended!