Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tigercub101, based in Southampton, Outcall to New Forest  (Read 5701 times)

1 review(s) for Tigercub101 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline madeinwales56

I was passing through the New Forest for a couple of days last week.  I had originally planned to meet Cherry Tastes Sweet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only about a week before but, on the morning of the meet I messaged her to confirm arrangements and, prompted by my message, she cancelled citing babysitting issues.
Fuck it, thought I, but horny and thinking with my cock searched aw for prossies who do outcalls to New Forest. So, long story short, booked Tigercub External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on the basis of her profile reading well, nice photo (which is at least three or four years out of date as she now has a big cover up tattoo on her right arm) and running out of time to take advantage of the opportunity.
Anyhow, she turned up, early. I went to meet her at her car and when she got out my disappointment started. Got into the house and it was evident that maybe once upon a time she was a size 14 but not nowadays. Maybe she can get away with a 14 top but here belly and bottom size is more 18 if not more.
To further my disappointment I had specifically asked her (and she agreed) to wear stockings and suspenders and bring toys for her. She wore hold ups with a really tarty "massage minx" top and hold ups. Oh, and she had forgotten her toys.
So, thinking I would get this over with quickly, I got naked and she took off her leggings - yep - and straddled me on the sofa with sine half decent fk. Then the took off her tunic to reveal a big belly fold and a huge arse. I have to tell you boys, I was struggling to get it up in the circumstances.
She gave me some owo which was dry and toothy and if I hadn't been thinking about what I was missing with Cherry I wouldn't have got hard at all. I asked her to play with herself to give me some relief from the blowjob and went down on her. On with the condom and fucked her the best I could until I decided to call it a day and came on her tits.
She dressed, I dressed and after finishing the wine I had poured when she came in I couldn't wait to get to the pub for a couple of pints.
Walked her to her car and waved her goodbye.
So, what have we got here? Well, the positives are that she arrived early and has a decent pair of tits. The negatives are that she is a lot larger than her profile suggests, her profile pics are well out of date, didn't wear what I wanted and didn't bring any toys which she had previously agreed to. Services delivered mechanically and without much conviction. If it had been an incall I probably would have walked.
Would I book her again? No. Would I recommend her? No.
Moral of the story. Don't book a prossie based on the knee jerk reaction of being blown out by another.

bigmanbigman

A link to your review /profile no

Plastic Poonter

I was passing through the New Forest for a couple of days last week.  I had originally planned to meet Cherry Tastes Sweet External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only about a week before but, on the morning of the meet I messaged her to confirm arrangements and, prompted by my message, she cancelled citing babysitting issues.
Fuck it, thought I, but horny and thinking with my cock searched aw for prossies who do outcalls to New Forest. So, long story short, booked Tigercub External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only on the basis of her profile reading well, nice photo (which is at least three or four years out of date as she now has a big cover up tattoo on her right arm) and running out of time to take advantage of the opportunity.
Anyhow, she turned up, early. I went to meet her at her car and when she got out my disappointment started. Got into the house and it was evident that maybe once upon a time she was a size 14 but not nowadays. Maybe she can get away with a 14 top but here belly and bottom size is more 18 if not more.
To further my disappointment I had specifically asked her (and she agreed) to wear stockings and suspenders and bring toys for her. She wore hold ups with a really tarty "massage minx" top and hold ups. Oh, and she had forgotten her toys.
So, thinking I would get this over with quickly, I got naked and she took off her leggings - yep - and straddled me on the sofa with sine half decent fk. Then the took off her tunic to reveal a big belly fold and a huge arse. I have to tell you boys, I was struggling to get it up in the circumstances.
She gave me some owo which was dry and toothy and if I hadn't been thinking about what I was missing with Cherry I wouldn't have got hard at all. I asked her to play with herself to give me some relief from the blowjob and went down on her. On with the condom and fucked her the best I could until I decided to call it a day and came on her tits.
She dressed, I dressed and after finishing the wine I had poured when she came in I couldn't wait to get to the pub for a couple of pints.
Walked her to her car and waved her goodbye.
So, what have we got here? Well, the positives are that she arrived early and has a decent pair of tits. The negatives are that she is a lot larger than her profile suggests, her profile pics are well out of date, didn't wear what I wanted and didn't bring any toys which she had previously agreed to. Services delivered mechanically and without much conviction. If it had been an incall I probably would have walked.
Would I book her again? No. Would I recommend her? No.
Moral of the story. Don't book a prossie based on the knee jerk reaction of being blown out by another.

You should have asked her to take her teeth out ?

Offline mwalston

I stumbled across a video online of this lady would quite happily put on a few screenshots so everyone knows what she looks like more recently if admin etc don't have any issues with it,

Offline madeinwales56

I stumbled across a video online of this lady would quite happily put on a few screenshots so everyone knows what she looks like more recently if admin etc don't have any issues with it,

Other people have put up screenshots without any problems.

Offline mwalston

Will stuck some on tonight, you should brace yourselves!

Offline madeinwales56

Will stuck some on tonight, you should brace yourselves!

Look forward to it ...

Offline mwalston

Look forward to it ...

I hope you don't suffer flashbacks or have nightmares I read your review and all I can say is there is no way I could have risen to the occasion! 

Offline mwalston

Offline WhackDaddy

I think her current  profile pic must have been taken 20 years ago :lol:

Offline mwalston

It's actually her odd growling noises which alarm me maybe the original poster could elaborate

Offline madeinwales56

It's actually her odd growling noises which alarm me maybe the original poster could elaborate

She likes to play on the "Tiger cub" bit by making these faux growling noises. I found it rather strange if not a little off putting. To be honest I just wanted to get the punt over with as soon as possible so didn't really get to hear too much of her growling.
Not one of my finer choices to be honest.
Incidentally, where did you get the video from?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:42:23 pm by madeinwales56 »

Plastic Poonter

That would be caused by the alien bursting out of abdomen.

Seriously rough.

Offline madeinwales56

That would be caused by the alien bursting out of abdomen.

Seriously rough.

Her belly is huge and has a massive overhanging piece of flab.

Plastic Poonter

Her belly is huge and has a massive overhanging piece of flab.

You certainly pick some deluded old burds !

Offline mwalston

She likes to play on the "Tiger cub" bit by making these faux growling noises. I found it rather strange if not a little off putting. To be honest I just wanted to get the punt over with as soon as possible so didn't really get to hear too much of her growling.
Not one of my finer choices to be honest.
Incidentally, where did you get the video from?

I'm not sure where from will see if I can find out and let you know if needs be I could always upload it somewhere temporarily and provide a link but wouldn't think you would want to be reminded of your ordeal hence the non-explicit screenshots

Offline mwalston

OK fellas I've found it here's the link enjoy!!

External Link/Members Only

Let me know what you think I was pretty traumatized she may be a very nice lady and all that but just not my jug of tea! 

Offline nigel4498

I'm not even going to click on the link.
Some things are better left unseen.

Offline madeinwales56

OK fellas I've found it here's the link enjoy!!

External Link/Members Only

Let me know what you think I was pretty traumatized she may be a very nice lady and all that but just not my jug of tea!

Oh, dear God. They say the camera puts extra pounds on you. Not in her case. She's even bigger in real life.
Still, I may redeem my reputation at the weekend ...

Offline mwalston

It's worth a comedy watch just to hear the growling noises she makes but wouldn't  want to scar you for life in the process!

Plastic Poonter

Disabled ad blocker to view video and browser crashed due to a torrent of spam. Thanks for sharing though.

Offline mwalston

Apologies it played on my laptop alright,  never disable ad blocker for anything so if anyone wants to watch it and it asks you to disable adblocker or virus protection to view it don't bother

Offline Hantsolo

I'm with you there! But at least you know it's a website to avoid.

Hope the OP manages to redeem himself at the weekend, but to be honest I'm not sure you could do worse!

Offline WhackDaddy

Fuckin hell when she starts to lift her dress up from under her. I saw the leopard print I though what is she doing with a bum bag under her dress. But it wasn't a bum bag it was her gut EEwwwwww. :scare:

Offline Stiltskin

Oh, dear God. They say the camera puts extra pounds on you. Not in her case. She's even bigger in real life.
Still, I may redeem my reputation at the weekend ...

I hope so, your reputation is in tatters now! :D

Offline madeinwales56

I hope so, your reputation is in tatters now! :D

I know, I know. Take it easy on me. It was obviously an error of judgment!
La belle Tigercub is a member on here. I am just waiting for her to add her two penneth worth ...

Offline mrhenryw

Personally, I'm not put off by her size. She did a hardcore video on a mature site and the fact there's plenty of arse and belly to go round isn't an issue - she reminds me of a vicar's wife who has enjoyed an extra helping of spotted dick of a Sunday lunchtime. Except for the big tattoo, of course.
The faux growling noises and the toothy blow job could be deal breakers, however.

Offline sensualencounter

Personally, I'm not put off by her size. She did a hardcore video on a mature site and the fact there's plenty of arse and belly to go round isn't an issue - she reminds me of a vicar's wife who has enjoyed an extra helping of spotted dick of a Sunday lunchtime. Except for the big tattoo, of course.
The faux growling noises and the toothy blow job could be deal breakers, however.

You are aware that this review is 2 years old???

Offline madeinwales56

You are aware that this review is 2 years old???

He joined in December 2015 and is obviously very selective  with his 5 posts since then.

Offline Derrick101

He joined in December 2015 and is obviously very selective  with his 5 posts since then.

Maybe he can only get on here when his OH is off on her broom  :D

Offline nigel4498

....and those five were made in the last five months.
So been asleeper for almost three years. Makes you wonder  :unknown:

Offline mrhenryw

Derrick,
I dip into punting now and again - it's not my life - hence the small number of posts. Is there a number in your head below which one is not qualified to make contributions on here?
I searched the reviews on her because I was thinking of going to see 'Tiger', having seen a recent video on mature.nl, in which it's pretty plain she is now just about a BBW - or, in your view, probably just a BW. She doesn't lift her skirt around her midriff, as some bigger models do, to hide the fact she has put on weight.
Given that BBWs are very popular both as WGs and models, I was a bit surprised to read expressions of disgust that she has a belly, etc, and I merely expressed my preference that it isn't a problem for me. In the same post, I admitted that other aspects of the service could put me off seeing her.
If, as you suggest, I really was Tiger's 'OH', do you not think I would have written a fake review - a fiction of what a great experience I had had - rather than simply balancing a positive (in fact, more of a neutral) with a negative?
Henry

Offline DrConners

Derrick,
I dip into punting now and again - it's not my life - hence the small number of posts. Is there a number in your head below which one is not qualified to make contributions on here?
I searched the reviews on her because I was thinking of going to see 'Tiger', having seen a recent video on mature.nl, in which it's pretty plain she is now just about a BBW - or, in your view, probably just a BW. She doesn't lift her skirt around her midriff, as some bigger models do, to hide the fact she has put on weight.
Given that BBWs are very popular both as WGs and models, I was a bit surprised to read expressions of disgust that she has a belly, etc, and I merely expressed my preference that it isn't a problem for me. In the same post, I admitted that other aspects of the service could put me off seeing her.
If, as you suggest, I really was Tiger's 'OH', do you not think I would have written a fake review - a fiction of what a great experience I had had - rather than simply balancing a positive (in fact, more of a neutral) with a negative?
Henry

You know what Henry ? I'm pretty glad you've made minimal postings since you joined - December 2015.

You sound like a complete tool  :thumbsdown: