Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyKatie Chichester  (Read 1720 times)

kamu

No CIM/Swallow or anal for £200 p/h. A few months ago I would possibly have taken a punt if they were included but tend to try to get more for my money nowadays :thumbsdown:.

KenniLingus

I took a punt and will review later. I do admit that I had had a shit day already by the time I got there and wasn't in the right mood. As a result my performance was pretty poor but she was no rimming and I'm sensitive here there and everywhere. I am sure that 1) more time would have been less rushed; and 2) she's ok for a very vanilla punt.

I did eat out her pussy which was very sweet and neat and very enjoyable.

over all she should remove the 'kinky' from her name, and she should charge less for the service she gives.

Having said all this I think if you want a vanilla punt she is ok, but for the money I wouldn't go back.

Offline Jodcm

Thinking of taking a punt, did you get a chance to review your meet?

She has now changed name to Naughtykaty230

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

kamu

As soon as I see stupid dog nose pictures it just makes me think immature little girl.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Maybe we're missing the point ? She might need a punter to put her lead on her, take her for a walk in the park so she can have a piss ?

:D

£200 for an hour !! Bit delusional too !!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:33:29 am by DrConners »

kamu

Maybe we're missing the point ? She might need a punter to put her lead on her, take her for a walk in the park so she can have a piss ?

:D

£200 for an hour !! Bit delusional too !!

At least she doesnt do hardsports :lol:.