Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle36DD Norwich on tour3230559  (Read 1098 times)

2 review(s) for Michelle36DD (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline phillips

External Link/Members Only

£120 for one hour

Its the girl in the photos, she did have feedback on Adultwork which she has since blocked

The meet was in Norwich.

Handed over the cash and got stripped off and onto the bed, she did like wise after stashing the cash.
I knew i was in trouble when I went to kiss her and she said that would be £20 extra. so bollocks to that I thought.
She then asked me to lick her pussy which I did.
I then surfaced and asked for her to perform oral on me.Out came the condom and on with the mac. covered oral which when I asked on the phone
pryer to the booking she said would be OWO.

So I jumped on board  and then just went for it and came in the mac. cleaned up and had a little chat.
We are by this time only half an hour into the punt.

So feeling the need to unload a second pop I asked for oral to help get things kick started.
No she says you have had your moneys worth and now we just chat.
So when I pointed out that I paid £120 for a hour and its two pops, she said you went down on me so thats £60 and then you fuck me £60 and I did oral on you.

It was at this point I decided to ask for my money back, to say she went into one would be a understatement .

So I got dressed and decided to go.

On the way out with her still giving me earache a door briefly opened and some bloke had a peep out at me.
Now I am ex services and I was so tempted to open the door and ask the twat for my money back but the silly bitch was still giving me grief.

So here is a neg review for her and her boyfriend to ponder on

« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 06:21:59 pm by phillips »

Offline Jason de Culo

Nightmare  - what a cunt! Not much else to say really: I just hope that no one else's is tempted. Thanks for sharing

P. Lonker

The motto is starting pan out after recent reviews in the East, "Not English, not go"!!! :thumbsdown:

Offline Belgarion

What a horrible SP, onto the BL