Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian girl  (Read 1357 times)

condorman71

Right chaps, can anyone recommend a good indian sp? I know you will all say   External Link/Members Only, but I don't like bolt on boobs. Over to you

Online Steely Dan

Right chaps, can anyone recommend a good indian sp? I know you will all say   External Link/Members Only, but I don't like bolt on boobs. Over to you
No, chap, we were going to ask what else you wanted.  Since all that matters is not having bolt ons, I guess a size 12, £200/hr mistress who will kick you in the balls is what you want. Voila:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Back to you.

Offline NervousJ

They really don't feel like bolt on tits...although I know they are....

What about bolt on arses.... :D she  has a fabulous one of them as well...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Here's a couple I have had in my HL for a while now, not seen either. The 2nd one is £180ph and outcalls only.

Offline Stoking

They really don't feel like bolt on tits...although I know they are....

What about bolt on arses.... :D she  has a fabulous one of them as well...

Well her profile seems to be down anyway!

condorman71

Steely - I take it my colloquial tone has somehow offended your sensibilities, but I was merely approaching the group with the relaxed friendliness of strangers. Chap. Also, whilst I appreciate the question you were allege to ask, I would of thought the simpleness of the inquiry would have made it obvious that basic services from the societal norm were requested. Anything outside of these boundaries would likely have been indicated. However, I accept that for future posts I must intonate to the lowest denominator.

Cool Tiger - Thanks. I am going to look into Ria. Looks good.

Nervous J - I actually saw Safia, well over 18 months ago. She was working from Derby, and it was before I knew of this site. She initially sent me some pics via whatsapp, and I thought wow, she's gorgeous. The meet itself was a bit of a let down. Not through her. She was enthusiastic and gave 100%. I think I built it up into something amazing pre meet, and then was so nervous I just wanted to leave. It was definitely all me.

Offline NervousJ

Might be worth a second visit then....I'm not sure of any others around derby /notts...

In fact , I do, but she has bolt ons also. Can't seem to nail her down, she was working out of a parlour Burton way, but never on there rotas though, fit as fuck though.....sorry it still doesn't answer your original question... :(

It's bugging me now, I'm off to find her....

Found her...Liesha at Ceasers ....

External Link/Members Only

Online Steely Dan

Steely - I take it my colloquial tone has somehow offended your sensibilities,
No I was just saying that to ask for a reco, you need to say what you want.  Not saying makes us guess. I truly made a guess
obvious that basic services from the societal norm were requested.
I truly don't know what this is.  If you think there are norms, read more reviews.  The one I mentioned has over 500 positive AW "reviews".  There is a good chance that some of these are real.  She in fact may by more society norm than Safia, who knows.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 03:21:02 pm by Steely Dan »

TheNewSeeker

Here's a couple I have had in my HL for a while now, not seen either. The 2nd one is £180ph and outcalls only.

Sunita would  be my dream girlfriend being a sucker for the ethnic south asian hottie, and size 6 too. I'd exceed my cash limits to do her as long as there was serious FK; however the negative reviews ensure I'm not taking it any further - sounds like a princess. Ria tempts me, but again, only her first review mentions DFK, others say she's light touch kisser. In response to a polite email enquiry she said she does not offer FK.

condorman71

Thanks guys. Think I'm gonna give Ria a go, unfortunately it won't be until the new year. She's in Cambridge this weekend coming, then off for Xmas