Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature bi couple in London  (Read 664 times)

1 review(s) for simon and jackie (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dobob

TOFTT after no replies to my post https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=122058.msg1388397#msg1388397 and booked an hour with:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were OK via AW e-mail and phone although Jackie talks so loud she makes the signal break up. She also has a tedious predilection for giving long and circumstantial directions for her preferred shortcut from the station (Lancaster Gate) rather than just the postcode and the flat number.

When I got there (not at all helped by her calling me half way through the 10 minute walk to ask me where I was so that she could help me find my way in case I was lost  :unknown:), it was a pleasant basement flat. She is the woman in the AW photos but much closer to 60 than 50 and with a well lived-in face. We did the paperwork and she asked me to strip so that she could take me to the bathroom and give me a wash in the bidet, which seemed like a return to a bygone age. Apparently the gentleman in the act was on his way and I was taken back to the bedroom for a massage. During the massage she was keen to establish what I was interested in (which wasn't all on offer, e.g., DP) and what I had done before (which I found rather odd). He arrived not long after - a pleasant enough and willing bloke (not the guy described on the AW page unless he's had his foreskin sewn back on). What followed was lots of oral and hand play, not unpleasant, but not really the scene I had hoped for.

Verdict: I give it neutral, because it was probably my mistake not to have a specific shopping list and to expect that going with the flow would deliver what I wanted.