Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeing a WG out of 'work'... but not getting any  (Read 2890 times)

mystery2015

Just wanted a quick opinion from you guys about this situation!

Saw a WG a few months ago (none of my reviews). Had a good time, she insisted I take her personal number and see her again (usual sales tactic I thought).  I told her only time I would see her again would be when we can spend more time together getting to know each other properly, ie 1 hour etc is not enough. (I prefer to experience different WG's when I punt, not the same ones, so would rather spend my punting money elsewhere, but I liked her enough to want to get to know her properly, but not paying)

A month later she messages me, and we arrange to go out for drinks. Have a good time, but when get back to hers she doesn't invite me in as she has to be up early. Nice excuse I thought, so ignore her for a bit.

Later contacts me again and asks if I want to stay the night at hers. I had to arrange a different day as I was busy that night. I went there and she's on her period, we cuddle etc but no action. I can see her mind is elsewhere and she tells me about a few things that are making her unhappy at the moment.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and we arrange for me to stay over again the following weekend. This time she is really really bad, crying to me whilst we are in bed, as she has a few things going on making her unhappy, even telling me she thought about ending her life a few times!! Off course I comfort her and want to help her, but at the same time Im thinking.... always seems to be another excuse as to why we can't get intimate.

The next day I asked her about this, that I know she is still 'working' so seeing other people, but doesn't want to with me? She says that she doesn't like being a WG and is planning on stopping soon (she has a new job she will start in a couple of months), doesn't do it often, but until then she needs the money. And the reason for the night before was that she was not in the right frame of mind as she's very unhappy about a few things, and that there is no need to rush, to let everything happen naturally.

My instinct is telling me she needs someone to help her through this tough time in her life, and she knows im a naturally helping and caring person. But at the same time I can't help her if she doesn't want to help herself. Also I do NOT want to be 'that guy' that she can cuddle with but nothing else, while she sees other people for the real deal.

Im thinking to just tell her that I can't be the person she wants, while she is still a WG. Maybe when she does decide to finish with it and move forward with her life, to give me a call, but until then goodbye. Good idea?

Ps. Before anyone says it. No I have not bought her anything / gave her money / think she's the 'one'.

I have had my fair share of life experiences with women and could quite happily delete her from my life and move on and be happy. But I actually care about her, as well as worry about her, but off course also want to give her my ALL  ;)... not just the parts she wants..

Offline Silver Birch

She wants you to support her, and you just want to fuck her! It'll never work  :hi:

Offline Rossco100

She wants you to support her, and you just want to fuck her! It'll never work  :hi:

Exactly the correct answer imho.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zeusthedoc

agree with previous two comments really.

she wants and needs emotional support...you want to get your rocks off.

you want different things, at the moment at least. personally, i would be careful - she's not in the best place emotionally and you dont want a case of the crazies chasing you (not calling her crazy, i'm saying she's not in a stable place and this could be a potentially volatile situation).

also consider if you are the best person to help. if she's expressed suicidal thoughts, that usually requires a level of expertise to work through.

mediumjoe

Spot on, and  every time she sees you she is reminded where you met and the bit of her life that's making her unhappy , sorry to say  you're going to have to let her  down gently and move on .

Offline johnny34

The next thing you know she'll be asking to borrow some money off you to see her through this difficult time.

Offline threechilliman

The next thing you know she'll be asking to borrow some money off you to see her through this difficult time.

Spot on.

tcm

Offline stevedave

Yep. Sorry OP, but I can see this one coming a mile off.

Surely the main reason we punt is to have great sex with hot women WITHOUT any emotional entanglement?

Offline MilleMiglia

The manosphere guys will say that you are a "Beta orbiter", good for emotional support and nothing more. Don't waste your time here. As others have said, there may be further demands to come, probably with no payoff for you.

James999

Tell her you will help her transition from pro$$ie to non civvie, and the best way is to shag her but not pay her  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:54:01 pm by James999 »

Offline Home Alone

As one who's less fluffy than he used to be since recovering from a fairly severe case of E.A.S. some years ago, I can only echo the last four posts before James', OP.

Do you and the SP in question actually want the same thing? If so, you're going to have to agree some ground rules for your arrangement and fairly soon, too. I know that trying to establish a relationship between a SP and a client is fraught with difficulties if you've not worked out that you both want the same thing.

Offline Mr Sinister

Shut it down and move on, being a WG is complicated enough being involved with one with all sorts of bad going on is not something you want to deal with.

I echo she's using you as an emotional anchor.

Offline Hertsgent

Isn't she just giving you the WE (wife experience) rather than the GFE ?  :lol:

Sounds like you've got yourself in a right pickle......

Offline webpunter

OP - search up EAS on here.  You'll then have the answer.  You don't want to be around when her nearly ex decides to rock-up.  Or Sergei
If you really must give her one, then book a cheapo chain hotel - book anonymously & pay cash.  See if she delivers.  Then vanish into thin air

Offline fantasticmrfox

The odds may be stacked against etc but these things are up to the individual and I'm sure there's a lot of WG-punter offsite liaisons that happen on normal 'dating' terms. But agree with what's being said about EAS etc and i'd urge caution in this situation for reasons described above. But in addition, taking out the WG dynamics (just for one micro second, as I. Know it's something you can't dismiss easily), this woman doesn't seem much fun. So whether it's a WG or tinder or a woman you pulled down the pub the general principle applies. That is dates should be fun and if you get all this hassle just walk away. Volatile , needy and tempremental are not strong traits. Put it this way do you think she'd tolerate you if she agreed to a date and acted in a smiliar oddball manner. Hell no?

It's party season...go and have a good time!!!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 08:59:17 pm by fantasticmrfox »

Offline Moresomes

Ps. Before anyone says it. No I have not bought her anything / gave her money

I think that this is the root of your problem. (and hers)

Bung her a hundred quid, then bang the arse off her. She gets the cash, and you get your sack emptied. Happiness all round. :hi:

Offline Scotpunter

I'm not going to say a relationship with a wg will never work. However in this occasion, you admit you are unable to give her what she seems to be wanting. Also I think it would be unfair on both of you to get into anything while she is still in a bad place Once she has sorted her shit out, you can say to her to get back in touch My tuppence worth.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

sloopjohnb

I don't think you're being honest with yourself:

Off course I comfort her and want to help her, but at the same time Im thinking.... always seems to be another excuse as to why we can't get intimate.

To me that translates to you're acting like you're concerned because you want to fuck her/want her to be 'yours'. If you really want to have a relationship with her you have to be able to accept (without reservation) that she's going to fuck other guys for money, and you have to be able to give her what she needs without expecting a quid pro quo.

That's assuming she's not just playing you. Whether or not, you clearly aren't the right type for a relationship with a WG or an ex-WG.

Best stop stringing her along and move on.

Offline aazbo22

Personally I think you have to keep the 2 separate

if you want to help her - help her........ but don't be taken for a mug and pay for things etc etc.

she may feel that she can trust you and talk to, so make the choice - do I decide to help or not........ but be there to help her not to fuck her for free as this wont help the situation. once you have helped (if you decide to help) you can decide then if you still want to carry on and start fucking her  or if you want to walk away but knowing you've helped.

just my opinion

Offline parker

Quite simply, move on and say goodbye for good !

bigmanbigman

She doesn't want to fuck only a shoulder to cry on is that for you ?