Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jemma Newcastle  (Read 1085 times)

pking_paul

Been waiting for this one to come back on the Amour site.

External Link/Members Only

She has been off a couple of weeks so this link shows her off instead.

External Link/Members Only

Now before I start, I haven't had much luck since my last neg review with Rebecca May aka Tess Lee who ran off with some of my cash, but I still really fancied a very slim wg. I checked on here and Jemma had some mixed reviews, not to mention a lot of blokes who talked about her got themselves banned? Perhaps admin knew something I didn't?

Anyway, took a chance and glad I did. Good comms and knew she was running a little late to my hotel so no problem with that. She's from the area so that was a plus too. Been looking for an English girl so my hopes were high.

Jemma arrived in sexy tight dress in high heels and I wasn't the only one looking as she walked in. Perhaps not the prettiest of pretty, but certainly a looker who got attention when she arrived.

I was being super careful this time after my last experience, so soon up to the room and straight to dfk before the paperwork. Then treated to a teasing little striptease after I helped her to unzip her dress. I told her that I liked to look and enjoyed striptease, so I was given a great show ending up with her on the bed with legs wide apart. Great little plump pussy with lips to chew on kept me happy for a while, but then it got better with a 69 session.

Tits are tiny but very sensitive, so had a play with them before a long session of OWO with direct eye contact and winks. Reached over and got a couple of fingers in her with no objections, then on with the rubber and deep penetration. She can certainly open those slim legs wide!

Was going to save my cum for later but had to let go after a few minutes. Luckily she is a bit of a chatter and 10 minutes later there was time for a second pop OWO and no rush at all, so not what I'd call time wasting.

Well satisfied with this one and would definitely see again. Not sure why there are mixed reactions to her on here though? May not always give such good service perhaps? When she finally walked out it was a good while after time and when wiggled her ass in that little dress as she walked away I was stiffening again already!

Hopefully she will be back on the Amour site or another before too long.

Looking4fun

Good review but in answer to your question try reading the previous reviews of her.

Offline CELICA GT

I think you will find she has come back on Amour site as Lily  :hi:

pking_paul