Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollie mathews wales  (Read 3684 times)

27 review(s) for Mollie x (22 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

np500

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2/12/16
11am
£200  1hour

This was to be my Christmas works do ( so to speak ) with mollie and misswelshkandice, set up by Kandice some weeks ago, I got over a cold just in time , but had warned earlier in the week that it wouldn't go ahead if I wasn't totally over it, more for them than me, but all was fine with all parties,
So on the day just out of shower and getting dressed and the dreaded text from Kandice arrived,  she had an unexpected ladies problem and couldn't apologize enough , and a meet with mollie was the outcome,
Received text with post code , Bay Area,  parked near by in public car park , received final instructions, all simple enough and little tap on the door and the gorgeous mollie opened the door , offered a shower, did't need one as such but do like to give specific areas a final swill down before the deed. Nice modern apartment, very clean and tidy , nice big bed, curtains closed with side lights , I had striped off in the bathroom so straight on to bed for a gentle rub down and chat, I must say mollie is prettier than I expected, very Pettit with those large breasts but in some positions thay don't look as big but large all the same, very slim waist and stomach, love her hair . And loved her ink, stylish with quality I don't mind , it's the Amy winehouse type tattoos I don't like , but mollies are great.
Slipped her top off to see them puppies for the first time , DFK was on offer throughout which is a must for me, don't return if it's not, owo was deep and slow with spitting , very nice we continued at a leisurely pace with doggy, mish more owo etc, and a good bout of cow girl which nearly cleaned me out , oh boy , I just about hung on in there as there was still 25 mins left !  Got her toy out and had some fun with that and a finger playing with her arse bit more of what you like and finished of with a damned good sucking and finish off with cim which she took to the bathroom.
So , mollie is at the top end of what I've ever payed but that was due to the circumstances surrounding the day, but to be honest, id pay again, not often due to price , but she's a lovely girl with something different, thay say you get what you pay for, well I believe you do , but there is a place for all price ranges etc in this hobby, but it sure is nice to drink from the top table now and again , and I include Kandice in that siting, that 3sum will happen in the new year sometime.

So would I recommend , definitely

Would I return, will do that 3sum and yes a nice quality hour I'd love to do again.

V F M , difficult one as she is top end and it's down to affordability, only the individual can say weather thay can justify or afford her, but if you can , you will enjoy yourself.

So I got up expecting a dream 3sum , I came home with a smile on my face after spending an hour with a gorgeous young ladie , not so bad is it .

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review Red.  I am booked to see Kandice next week also so I hope I don't receive a cancellation text off her.  Can't be helped though.  Glad you had a good time with Mollie.  She is good.  :hi:

np500

I was cool, it's happened to me before and will happen again, it can't be helped, just have to look at the situation and go from there, my very first 3sum was cancelled as scarlettjo was ill so I just saw W B , great sex and a wod in my pocket, did that one a couple of weeks later, always ready for that text, always be prepared for stuff to happen to you, because sooner or later , IT WILL.

Offline HughJardon

I was thinking to myself this morning " I bet Reds keeping his hands nice & warm today"

Great review mate- I know you were really looking forward to your 3some with M&K this week but Molly as a solo is a pretty Dam Awesome way to spend any morning.

You'll snag them together soon and you can call that your New Years present to yourself  :drinks:

np500

Spot on there hugh, but it's the ups and downs, the not really knowing if it will happen, who's behind the door etc , that gives this hobby the unknown twist , it is a hobby full of highs and lows , I have to do things to loved ones I have to get over and blank out to experience the likes of Kandice and mollie, I know there are guys on here that struggle with that and nothing wrong with that, but these woman and the male desire ( how ever mature ) drive us on to the next one, young blond from Bristol next, onward and upward .

lucozing

Jester269269

Nice Red  :hi:

Shame duo didn't work out, hell of a Boobie Prize  :drinks:

Certainly one of the best  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Nice one Red, sorry the ducks didn't all line up for you on this occasion, but sounds like you weren't too disappointed with the outcome.

np500

It's no problem guys, nice to have a bit of drama In a punt  !  more than happy with meeting mollie, still got duo to look forward to . All good 👍

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Cracking review on what is, quite clearly, one of the very best SPs out there.

My predicament is that SJ and Kandice seem just as good (and I've experienced both myslef recently) but are less expensive.

Crass of me to compare but I can't imagine how MM could be better than those to. I guess the only way I'll find out is to make a booking  :P

Offline WelshMichael

My predicament is that SJ and Kandice seem just as good (and I've experienced both myslef recently) but are less expensive.

Crass of me to compare but I can't imagine how MM could be better than those to. I guess the only way I'll find out is to make a booking  :P

I'm sure you know from experience the fact she asks more for her time doesn't mean she'll be any better, or worse for that matter. Every girl has her price for putting up with us and some just ask more than others.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Wise words WM. It that make more than £200 to make me fuck a fat ugly guy like me  :D

np500

I couldn't do it for any money !  Yes very true  W M , think you have to visit all of them once , as you just dont know which one will float your boat, the one that does it for me, may not do it for you, you just don't know , but as you say, you may get far more out of a £ 120 punt, a lot to do with quality of service and chemistry. There is no perfect fits all punt.

Gatchaman

You're right Grumpy, I've seen all 3 of the ladies you mention (and a couple of others that I'd put in the same quality category, but who are in the Kandice or SJ price bracket) and I'd find it hard to describe any of them as "better" than the others.  I'd happily revisit all of them (and probably will), I'll just have to work harder to justify Mollie's price to myself.

np500

Thay charge what thay do because thay make good money for doing less I'd think, so while the money's coming in nicely , why would thay charge less ! I do know my next 3 punts will be around 120 or less , I can not justify 200 a time  at all , thay are just my treats .

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review Red. I am booked to see Kandice next week also so I hope I don't receive a cancellation text off her.  Can't be helped though.  Glad you had a good time with Mollie.  She is good.  :hi:

Looks like the booking is going ahead.  :yahoo:

np500

Good to hear Mr D, it was a short term illness that happened to coincide with my 3sum , but that's punting, it's happened twice before and will happen again,  I know you'll enjoy them, and I shall try again in the new year ( at some point ) but will have to fit that around things planned allready !

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks Red.  Hope it works out for you in the new year.  :hi:

np500

Rebecca and her Latvian mate in Bristol is next on my hit list , I'll get there, all in good time buddy.

Offline mrdiamond77

Rebecca and her Latvian mate in Bristol is next on my hit list , I'll get there, all in good time buddy.

Cassandra?  I am seeing her next week also.  :dance:

np500

Nice one, let us know, Rebecca's well in to her and that's what I love , to be apart of them consuming each other, my ultimate sexual high 😜

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one, let us know, Rebecca's well in to her and that's what I love , to be apart of them consuming each other, my ultimate sexual high 😜

Will do mate.  Hope I get around to seeing Rebecca next year.  I just wished her start time was more suitable for me, but she has a proper job as well I think.

np500

Yes she does ( work ) but well worth a visit mate, so down to earth, great attitude, friendly and moorish, 2 weeks and my face is visiting that lovely arse for some happy time .

Jester269269

Will do mate.  Hope I get around to seeing Rebecca next year.  I just wished her start time was more suitable for me, but she has a proper job as well I think.

Yeh she works in Greggs during day  :D

Nice one seeing Cass looks mint, them as duo  :yahoo: two petite wow

Jester269269

:hi: Red your lists almost as long as my lads one to Santa  :D

np500

Longer ! Like santa , sack needs emptying !

np500

With my stealth like duo scanning system in full swing, I noticed this evening, mollie is offering duo's with her ( male ) partner , may not be your thing , but it will cost you another 50 notes ( £250 ) as well ,  but if your in to mmf you got mollie to play with, branching out .

Offline mrdiamond77

With my stealth like duo scanning system in full swing, I noticed this evening, mollie is offering duo's with her ( male ) partner , may not be your thing , but it will cost you another 50 notes ( £250 ) as well ,  but if your in to mmf you got mollie to play with, branching out .

Not my thing but I am sure someone else will appreciate the info Red.  I want another Mollie/Kandice duo myself.  :hi:

Gatchaman

Not my thing but I am sure someone else will appreciate the info Red.  I want another Mollie/Kandice duo myself.  :hi:

And a damn shame that's not on offer for £250.

Also of note on Mollie's profile, she's going blonde!

Offline mrdiamond77

And a damn shame that's not on offer for £250.

Also of note on Mollie's profile, she's going blonde!

Not sure what I think about that.  She sexy as hell as a brunette.  As long as she's still got those boobs though.

np500

I've done a few  ffm's ( as you know ) and a few mmf's , will be sticking to 1-2-1's with the odd ffm mixed in, as I'm not doing as many punts as the last couple of years, cutting back but not giving up, too much fun, but if you fancy a mmf, mollie and co has to be up there .

Gatchaman

Not sure what I think about that.  She sexy as hell as a brunette.

I'm struggling to picture her as a blonde to be honest.  Hopefully there will be new pics soon.