Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Sweet Ann  (Read 1193 times)

20 review(s) for NEW SWEET ANN (14 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline niterider2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Text and then by phone and flat number given

Venue: Very tidy and clean apartment without the normal Thai cooking smells!

Services: B2B.

Duration: one hour.

Fee: £80.

The girl: Great gravity defying tits, smallish body and well kept for her age - I would say older than profile

The punt:

Guided into a smallish room and then asked for a shower which was in a separate bathroom as en-suite out of action but not an issue.

I was then asked to strip and lie on a mattress on the floor. Ann then proceed to strip whilst I kept looking around to catch a glimpse of her naked and I wasn't disappointed - great tits!

The massage then started on my back and then legs with very delicate touch - to be honest the massage was a little light for my liking and she seemed to spend to much time on my legs - I was a little bored so started noticing the rather awful music being played (as someone else has mentioned!).

After about 30 minutes she started the body to body and it felt good feeling those tits move up and down my back but not sexy enough me for - seemed to be going through the motions.

I was then asked to turn over for the hand relief which was done expertly which one of her fingers massaging my anus which resulted in the desired result!

Verdict: a mixed result - nice girl, good body but massage and B2B was average - would I return - probably not but I'm sure others will enjoy hence the positive review