Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noel & Veronica: Polish duo: Paddington: Second blow out FFS!  (Read 2094 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Noel External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Veronica External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed on here, although I along with other punters had an issue earlier in the year when they mysteriously allegedly lost their accommodation.

Comms: Via text with Noel, took a few attempts to find a suitable time for the threesome, which was originally booked for last week, then Veronica couldn’t make it, we moved it to this week, they kept changing the time and date, everything eventually agreed for today, texts yesterday with address and confirmed services: dfk, owo, rimming, cim, facial. Convoluted pricing: Noel: £110 + £20 rimming + £20 cim + Veronica: £130 + £20 rimming = £300 the pair for an hour.

Text received a couple of hours before punt time from Noel, claiming she is ill, after the multiple changes and aggravation making the booking I smell a rat and this is the second time they have cancelled me on short notice. I reckon I’ve been bumped for a regular or they simply decided not to work today, they off my hot list, once is understandable, twice unforgivable, hence the negative.

Mendra

Had similar experience with this lot. Lots of text build up then no show!
Moved on never looked back!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Had similar experience with this lot. Lots of text build up then no show!
Moved on never looked back!

Shame because the services look impressive, however, bad comms ain't good.

Online deadman

Same thing happened to me today- was meant to see NLS on her own!

Yeboahsleftfoot

Same thing happened to me today- was meant to see NLS on her own!

Maybe she does have flu, maybe they just had different plans, either way after being let down twice, it stays a negative in my book.

Offline jimmycallum

Text received a couple of hours before punt time from Noel, claiming she is ill, after the multiple changes and aggravation making the booking I smell a rat and this is the second time they have cancelled me on short notice. I reckon I’ve been bumped for a regular or they simply decided not to work today, they off my hot list, once is understandable, twice unforgivable, hence the negative.

I wrote this on another post before I saw your review.

Hi guys

I wouldnt trust her, she blatantly lied to me, its not worth writing a review about though.

I booked a duo session with her and Noel, instead of just saying they are at two different locations and cannot agree between themselves, she lied and said Noel was ill and asked me to meet her for a single session.

I texted Noel directly and who said she was available on the night (hence not ill!).

Yeboahsleftfoot

I wrote this on another post before I saw your review.

Thanks Jimmy, my gut told me it was a bullshit excuse, no idea why they mess punters about, it can only be bad for business.

Emjay1317

Thanks Jimmy, my gut told me it was a bullshit excuse, no idea why they mess punters about, it can only be bad for business.

I had a similar experience on the same days, but I don't think they lied, or at least not to me. I set up a duo booking via Veronica at Old St. On the day got a text saying Noel is ill, but next day (think same day as you were supposed to come) she should be back and they were taking duo bookings at Noel's place in Paddington. I said I'll prefer to check next day if Noel is still ill or not, as I don't want to be cancelled again. Next morning I texted Noel directly and heard she's still not well. Ended up seeing Veronica by herself, who also complained that Noel's illness screwed up her plans.

Both these girls separately are among my best punts I had, so I probably have more patience for them than for others. I do agree they are sometimes disorganized with the duo bookings though - they kept asking me for flexibility between Paddington and Old St as if they were themselves arguing among each other who should travel. If they take a lot of duo bookings, at least they should be based at the same place.

Yeboahsleftfoot

I had a similar experience on the same days, but I don't think they lied, or at least not to me. I set up a duo booking via Veronica at Old St. On the day got a text saying Noel is ill, but next day (think same day as you were supposed to come) she should be back and they were taking duo bookings at Noel's place in Paddington. I said I'll prefer to check next day if Noel is still ill or not, as I don't want to be cancelled again. Next morning I texted Noel directly and heard she's still not well. Ended up seeing Veronica by herself, who also complained that Noel's illness screwed up her plans.

Both these girls separately are among my best punts I had, so I probably have more patience for them than for others. I do agree they are sometimes disorganized with the duo bookings though - they kept asking me for flexibility between Paddington and Old St as if they were themselves arguing among each other who should travel. If they take a lot of duo bookings, at least they should be based at the same place.

Fair comment Emjay but after one cancellation I felt strongly enough that this was an excuse based on locations/logistics/squabbling and the fact that it had been difficult organising the day and Noel was happily texting on the day before with address etc.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 12:13:26 am by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Emjay1317

Fair comment Emjay but after one cancellation I felt strongly enough that this was an excuse based on locations/logistics/squabbling and the fact that it had been difficult organising the day and Noel was happily texting on the day before with address etc.

True, I woud have felt the same in your position. In fact I was also suspicious about excuses I heard, so I texted Noel separately to check out. I then figured they were probably genuine, as if Noel was working, she wouldn't have told me she's ill when I asked her for a solo booking.

Offline jimmycallum

In fact I was also suspicious about excuses I heard, so I texted Noel separately to check out. I then figured they were probably genuine, as if Noel was working, she wouldn't have told me she's ill when I asked her for a solo booking.

Tecnically only Veronica lied to me as I was mostly communicating with her, so i might give Noel a try.
I think they wisened up their story after I texted them about the issue.
Noel was NOT ill, i texted her about 11am and she was fine to meet me 7pm on Wednesday evening, i did not agree and met another WG.
It is most likely whoever was travelling would lose out on £120-130 on any potential booking between the time to travel the 2 destinations and instead of saying we cannot do duos this day because we are at two seperate locations, Veronica lied and said Noel was ill and asked me if I wanted to see her alone.

Offline jimmycallum

I know you were not replying to my post btw...but i went through the same thing!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 08:47:29 am by jimmycallum »

Yeboahsleftfoot

I know you were not replying to my post btw...but i went through the same thing!

Whores lying, who'd have thunk it Jimmy  :rolleyes: