Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Down  (Read 75235 times)

marty

It's fine for me.

Yes back now for me too, it was down for about 20 minutes from here and from other online tests.

marty

Jeez, it's down for a few seconds a folk go into panic mode, relax its fine now :thumbsup:

It wasn't a few seconds it was at least 20 minutes plus I did check from other sources before posting. Typical that it did come back however within "a few seconds" of posting.   :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
AW is getting unreliable and often has problems so why dont guys have a list of numbers and names with prices and services hidden on their PC so next time it wont cause any problems.

We all go on about how prossies should not rely just on AW incase of problems and it should be the same for punters. 

Its so easy to have a hidden file now so there really is no problem with keeping one just incase

Offline Jimmyredcab

AW is getting unreliable and often has problems so why dont guys have a list of numbers and names with prices and services hidden on their PC so next time it wont cause any problems.

Answer.
Most of the gents on here are married and cheating on their wife so wish to keep as little information as possible on their computer.  :hi:

Lz-129

Answer.
Most of the gents on here are married and cheating on their wife so wish to keep as little information as possible on their computer.  :hi:

my mrs won't look on my pc, don't think she would know what to do :thumbsup:
Some do though but there's always somewhere to hide things safely

Offline Steve2

AW is getting unreliable and often has problems

Twice in 2 years??

Not exactly unreliable.

Adultwork is a bit like Ryanair. Everyone knocks it but fails to come up with a better alternative

Offline Jimmyredcab

Twice in 2 years??

Not exactly unreliable.
Adultwork is a bit like Ryanair. Everyone knocks it but fails to come up with a better alternative

I agree      :scare: :scare: :scare:

Even major "legit" companies suffer from similar attacks ---------------- of course they will have the top IT people at hand to put things right quickly.

(Fuck Ryanair, I would rather walk)    :hi:

Offline Matium

my mrs won't look on my pc, don't think she would know what to do :thumbsup:

A married woman can get all the technical and commercial help she needs from Mumsnet.

They literally have dozens of threads on how to find things your husband hides.

Offline Jimmyredcab

A married woman can get all the technical and commercial help she needs from Mumsnet.

They literally have dozens of threads on how to find things your husband hides.

Which begs the question ----------------------- why do you spend so much time on Mumsnet, you need to get a life.   :crazy:

Whore Of Babylon

Answer.
Yep. Here's a solution though:
Get a gmail or yahoo account. Memorise password. Make sure you log out of it every time and your computer doesn't remember the password (easy to do).
Email yourself WG numbers and details.
simple as that.

Don't make your password obvious. Delete your browser history regularly.

Offline innoutburger

Don't make your password obvious. Delete your browser history regularly.

+ Use Inprivate browsing (Chrome) or Incognito mode (IE) in your web browser ;-)

Offline Matium

Which begs the question ----------------------- why do you spend so much time on Mumsnet, you need to get a life.   :crazy:

Always good to know what the other side is doing!

:D

Lz-129

Forwarned is forearmed I guess, I've never been or even heard of this till a little while back, devious bastards I guess

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
Twice in 2 years??

Not exactly unreliable.

+1

Of course AW has its flaws and faults, any system crossing so many 'borders', comprising such vast volumes of different folks, with different purposes/needs/expectations/uses etc, and handling, daily, simply such large amounts of traffic in an unregulated industry, one constantly infultrated by the less 'honorably' intentioned :D is literally guaranteed to have occasional patches of turbulence!

As you observe exactly correctly, though, Steve, when considering all of the trials mentioned above (and more), AW successfully serves its purpose; facilitating the working lives of so many and fulfilling the needs of punters, to quite an impressive degree, quite a commendable portion of the time.  As you also mention, for the number of people that are so quick to vocalise repeated gripes about the site, there is the whistle of wind when looking to see who's standing up to lead the revolution in the next chapter, offering a viable alternative that not only stands up solidly to AW but also responds to all these wee niggles :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have past caring, rarely look at Saafe, different day same shit.    :wackogirl:

Offline Convince Me

Is anybody else met with a blank page? I looking on an iPhone through EE.

Offline LanceVance

Had same problem when checking out my HotList on my Laptop.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Had same problem when checking out my HotList on my Laptop.

I wish I had a hotlist ----------------- all I ever see on Adultwork is a pile of shit.     :( :( :(

Offline NIK

I wish I had a hotlist ----------------- all I ever see on Adultwork is a pile of shit.     :( :( :(

+1000!

We must be looking in the wrong places, Jim.  :unknown:

Offline Banquo

AW is a bit fucked up tonight, which is a bit of a pisser seeing as I was trying to finalise my first ever reverse booking.

External Link/Members Only