Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Sky (Heathrow)  (Read 1205 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only

1 communication 10/10 I emailed Sky at 10am and she replied very quickly letting me know her location and that she could see me as soon as she checks in. I also sent a confirmation text an hour before at her request.
2 venue 9/10 Budget hotel on Bath Road. Cheap parking with a discreet rear entrance next to the elevators. Good shower facility.
3 timekeeping 8/10 She was delayed by a few minutes but informed me in advance.
4 hygiene 10/10 Freshly showered and immaculately clean.
5 face 6/10 Average looking
6 body 7/10 A bit curvier than I was expecting, size 10, C cup tits. Wore a black dress and black underwear.
7 spoken english 9/10 Fluent but with an accent
8 services 7/10 Lots of good DFK, OWO was good, tit wank, more DFK and OWO. Eventually pulled out the condom for sex in cowgirl for less than 1 minute before she wanted to change, and I came in mish.
9 enthusiasm 7/10 Warm, friendly, initiated all the kissing and was happy to follow my instruction. Asked if I wanted oral with or without and generally was eager to please. I told her i wasn't going to cum twice so she was happy to take everything slowly and extend the foreplay. Could have made more effort with sex.
10 VFM 10/10 £100/hour is good.

Spur of the moment punt. I had considered a quick punt with her a few months back while passing through Central London, but didn't follow through until I saw her working in Heathrow today which was more convenient.

Overall rating from me is 8.3/10

Trav

Glad you had a good time mate.
On the picture she looks like size 8. And she is 5'1". Size 10 would be a bit much for that height, wouldn't it? Or I just don't understand somehing  :unknown:

Offline sexysunny

Glad you had a good time mate.
On the picture she looks like size 8. And she is 5'1". Size 10 would be a bit much for that height, wouldn't it? Or I just don't understand somehing  :unknown:

I'd day she was 5'5". Definitely bigger than a size 8 and bigger boobs than on the pictures. Looked all in proportion to me though.