Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sandra- Time waster  (Read 735 times)

2 review(s) for xX_Sexy_Sandra_Xx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blueeyed adonis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just to let you all know the lady above or the person in charge of her phone is a complete time waster .  Comms were good , 20 txt over two days including confirmation text on both sides on the day of the proposed meet . I had to drive quite a distance to the address given and as arranged i sent a text to ask which number flat it was . "1 min" came the reply . That was the last i heard of her as i stood in the cold  :angry: :dash: :dash: :dash: . Boys , if she can do this once she can do it again . Either she or the person in charge of her phone was having a big fast laugh . Why do it ? to get a good review ? . if she was ill , or just didnt fancy it all she had to do was say instead of leading me half way around the west mids and waste my time . Go else where so you dont become a victim of this no show timke waster.

Offline Littlefoot

Offline dboy74

Sounds like a neg to me
+1

What would she have to do to get a negative?

Offline curry

This is the same crew that run bham where all the BB poles are. Yes its a shambles i have walked from there a few times in Wolverhampton they are next to the macdonalds.

Offline smiley9

How can it be a Neutral when you didn't get to meet her ?  :dash: Def a Negative.

Offline blueeyed adonis

yes you guys are right i should have made it a negative  just for making me drive so far and taking the piss . I