Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Bunny Blue Eyes - Cardiff bay  (Read 2448 times)

9 review(s) for Welsh-Bunny-on-Tour (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr big

Incall apartment in Cardiff bay

Duration half hour £100

Date 25/11/2016

External Link/Members Only

Met with savvie Friday liked her pics and had to inspect those tits for myself comms good texted in the morning to see it was all good for later replied straight back and gave postcode happy days got to location texted for number again replied virtually straight away apartment nice safe and out of the way buzzed number and in I go savvie opened the door and wow she looked sexy as curves in all the right places wearing sexy lingerie and hold ups  and those tits enhanced fucking amazing

Straight into the bedroom savvie asked if I wanted a shower didn't need one but to warm up I thought have a quick one out of shower straight onto the bed and straight into DFK and lots of it  my cock getting harder by the second hands all over each other then savvie says why don't u lay back why not I thought cracking OWO nice and slow deep with a bit of spitting and good eye contact heaven thought I was gonna shoot there and then so I had to change things into 69er sweet shaved pusssy yum yum into mish cowgirl then doggy banging savvie doggy when u got a mirrored front wardrobe fuck me don't know how I lasted more OWO to finish seeing the image of that in the mirror heaven shot my load in her mouth swallowed the fucking lot true pro chatted for a while really friendly girl one of the friendliest ive come across doing this quick shower and off I went again I was over time by at least 20 minutes so no clockwatching all in all great girl and one to see IMO might book one of savvies girls from her agency but I would see savvie again for sure

lucozing

Jester269269

Nice review MR B

lol nothing like banging the Boss  :D

Offline mr big

yeah and in front of the mirror  :D

Offline mr big

cheers Lucozing bet your HL is expanding by the day

Jester269269

yeah and in front of the mirror  :D

Behave brings back memory's of my visit to Mollie :thumbsup:

Offline mr big

mollie don't start gonna book her soon wheres the mirror  :D

Jester269269

I've burnt out my wacko Jacko "Man in the Mirror"  :drinks:

Mind you little Minx Llanelli got more mirrors in her boudoir than a hall of mirrors  :hi:

thatguy

Longest sentence ever!

She's a good girl. I saw her a few years back. Amazing girl.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review Mr Big.  I have seen Savvie twice so far and she is a great punt.  :thumbsup: