Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club  (Read 1189 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

trip2gamont

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Called the morning of to reserve my place.  Was texted the address immediately.  Incredibly easy.

Location:  Flat near Paddington station.  7 minute walk from the tube.  I knocked and was let in very quickly.

Girls:
Ivana - Slim Polish girl.  Lots of tattoos.  Fake breasts.
Barbara - Larger Brazilian girl.  Average body and breasts.
Kasia - Tall eastern European.  Real breasts, pretty face.
Gina - Petite Spanish girl.  Heavily tattooed.  Huge fake tits.  Injected lips.
Alana - Petite, tiny, Romanian.  Very real small breasts.  IMO the prettiest girl there.

Price:  160 for 2 hours

Services:  OWO, HJ, covered FS

The meeting:  Put my valuables in an envelope.  Undressed and put on a robe.  Took a quick shower.  Swished with mouthwash.  Got sprayed with deodorant.  Followed Kasia upstairs.  I think there were 7 guys total to the 5 girls so a decent ratio.  The four other girls were already in action.  I got on one bed with Kasia.  She asked if I wanted OW or OWO.  OWO for me!  This is when I learned that each girl is going to swab you down with 3-4 wet wipes before and after anything happens.  Good OWO with eye contact mixed with HJ and BLS.  Very nice.  On with a party hat for some CG.  Flipped her over for mish.  Then another guy wanted to join in, so she flipped onto her knees, so I could give her doggie while she blew him.  Spitroast was interesting, but not really my thing, at least from this side.  I guess I like my eye contact a bit too much.  After a little bit, I excused myself.  Kasia just turned around and said, "Bye bye!"  I noticed that guy hogged her for quite a while, not really letting anyone else get near her.  Was grabbed by Gina.  She asked if I had cum and I said no.  She said, "You're gonna cum right now!"  Very aggressive OWO and HJ.  Looking me in the eyes and talking dirty.  She stroked a nice load onto her huge fake tits for pop #1.  Cleaned up and took a 2 minute break downstairs.  I went back up right away, enjoying being a voyeur for a bit.  Was grabbed by Ivana and tossed onto a bed.  Excellent OWO/HJ/BLS.  Great eye contact and dirty talk.  Another guy came up behind and asked if he could fuck her.  I guess I liked the spit roast this way better.  She looked me in the eyes the entire time.  Again, the mix of eye contact, OWO, HJ, and dirty talk pushed me over the edge for pop #2.  I had been eying Alana the whole time, but couldn't seem to get at her.  Barbara caught me looking at her while a guy was DATY.  She motioned me over and grabbed my cock, putting me in her mouth.  I stood next to the bed while she gave average OWO.  No eye contact.  Every minute or two, she would spit into a wipe, I guess to get rid of pre-cum?  The other guy wanted to fuck, so I lay down, she gave me OWO, while he did her doggie.  Eventually he left, and I suited up.  Some nice mish where she whispered dirty nothings in my ear.  When I got close, she suddenly stopped and shifted.  The sudden break ruined it for me, and the condom wasn't helping, so I excused myself.  Finally was able to catch Alana's eye while a guy was eating her.  She asked if I wanted OW or OWO.  Again, I opted OWO.  She just said not to cum in her mouth.  Decent OWO with good eye contact.  I think what I liked the most was how small she is.  Maybe I liked it so much because my cock looked huge in her hand and mouth?  After a while, the other guy left.  I suited up and fucked her for a while in mish.  Again, I loved her body and face.  Good eye contact.  But the condom just wasn't working for me after two pops.  She just said, "I will help you."  I laid down and she sucked and stroked me.  Fabulous eye contact.  She said, "You like me?"  I told her of course.  She asked, "I spit on your cock?"  I nodded.  She spit to lube me up, then really attacked my cock with OWO and HJ.  Then she said, "Show me how much you like me."  That pushed me right over for pop #3.  I chatted with her for a little while afterward because no one else was looking for action.  After a while, she excused herself to go to the bathroom.  The maid came in and gave us the 30 minute mark.  Gina grabbed me and asked if I wanted to cum again.  I told her I probably couldn't.  She laughed, slapped my ass, and told me I was going to cum!  She pulled me onto another bed and attacked me.  We went through a whirlwind of OWO, HJ, titfuck.  For a second, I got really close, but she had to shift positions and threw me off.  The maid gave us the 10 minute warning and I didn't think it would happen.  Suddenly, Ivana came over and helped.  Four hands stroking my cock and balls, both girls taking dirty, looking me in the eyes and I finally hit pop #4.  Both girls cheered.  I staggered down the stairs, took a shower, got dressed, and left a happy man.

Conclusion:  Probably the best punting experience of my relatively short career.  Fantastic value for money.  I put my cock in all five girls' mouths.  I would definitely attend another party.

mystery2015

Very nice review thanks.

Sounds like you had a good time. I really should try this place.

Offline iPad3

Used to be there every month but haven't been in nearly a year this review reminds me of why I used to enjoy it so much and it seems the service levels are getting back to where they should be.

Seems I'll have to get back there soon!!

Offline Honolulu

When's the best day/time to go - in the hope of getting the fewest guys there?

Offline iPad3

When's the best day/time to go - in the hope of getting the fewest guys there?

It's impossible to predict, just book when convenient, often the best parties are the busy ones.