Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a recommendation (don't worry, plenty of criteria)  (Read 378 times)

DodeCode

As topic really, I'm looking for a recommendation that I can book in advance as I'll be taking a day off to facilitate a two hour daytime booking.

So then, the criteria:

London area (I'm located in the west so something just outside there is ok but Dagenham is about as Far East as I want to go)
British
Does A-levels without hesitation (none of this you might be too big nonsense)
Under 30-ish preferably
Smoking hot body (done A-Levels with women that have junk in the trunk and it ain't all that)
I have a thing for Blondes, if that was achievable then even better.
Preferable sub-£300 for two hours
Incall preferred but am open to making a night of it in a hotel with some mates on the lash.
I have no problem taking charge. I quite like an assertive girl.

That probably covers it really. I thought I'd ask here seeing as the AW rating system means shit all.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 10:17:06 am by DodeCode »

mrhappypants

As topic really, I'm looking for a recommendation that I can book in advance as I'll be taking a day off to facilitate a two hour daytime booking.

So then, the criteria:

London area (I'm located in the west so something just outside there is ok but Dagenham is about as Far East as I want to go)
British
Does A-levels without hesitation (none of this you might be too big nonsense)
Under 30-ish preferably
Smoking hot body (done A-Levels with women that have junk in the trunk and it ain't all that)
I have a thing for Blondes, if that was achievable then even better.
Preferable sub-£300 for two hours
Incall preferred but am open to making a night of it in a hotel with some mates on the lash.
I have no problem taking charge. I quite like an assertive girl.

That probably covers it really. I thought I'd ask here seeing as the AW rating system means shit all.

PM Sent