Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lola XXX 22yo Hungarian Poplar DLR  (Read 2075 times)

3 review(s) for teen tina 69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RayGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price paid £80 for 1hr

"Lola" is over here from Hungary with her friend "Rita Gold" to make some money.

Communication with English speak maid fine, flat near Poplar DLR fine, bathroom very clean.

"Lola" is about 22 the AW pictures are her but she has black hair and pale skin so the photo currently used as her main profile pic does not really give a fair impression, the gallery shots are more like her in person. She is very slim with a long upper body and A cup breasts (almost flat chested) and some tattoos. Overall has a kind of androgenous emo look going on which I thought was a bit different and liked. She can speak a bit of English.

FK (not deep FK) oral on me (covered) some ball licking. RO on her was good she got into into it holding my head and gripping my arm till she eventually came. I enjoyed the journey. Protected sex in various positions, she got quite into being on top in particular.

Personally I enjoyed the session more than my meeting with "Rita Gold", "Lola" offers a wider range of services which I did not try. I have my doubts whether she knows anything about them, they may well be listed by the maid. Check if any are important to you.

"Lola" said she was going home for a few days soon, then back to London before Christmas.

Ar £80 ph a positive if you like what you see.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online aanimator

Thanks for the review, I've wanted to see her but never got the chance, hopefully when she comes back