Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - fbsm - Birmingham city center  (Read 1550 times)

109 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wannabe

Just got back from seeing Lola Bell, literally half an hour ago - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having read good reviews here, I called her this morning and arranged a meet this afternoon. Comms were good by text and phone, and she texted me the building and road a couple of hours beforehand.

Location. About 7 mins walk from the Mailbox (5 mins from the rear of the Mailbox), so maybe 12 to 15 mins walk from New Street Station. Modern block, easy to find as it's marked on Google maps, clean flat and clean bathroom.

The massage room is warm, dim lights (too dim when I first entered, but I adjusted soon enough), music playing quietly.

Lola. I don't want to sound fluffy here, but I found her very attractive - she's exactly my type, and reminds me of my wife as a young woman. Pretty face with no or little makeup, which I prefer (hate heavy Essex style cosmetics). She's about 5'2" or 3" at a guess, curvy but not fat. Lovely breasts, shapely and self supporting, not big enough to sag, but big enough for a handful. Gorgeous curvy bum. The photos on AW are accurate, but I thought she looked a little younger in real life. Looks like she doesn't do sunbeds, so her skin is clear and young looking - all over  :rolleyes:

She is friendly, pretty good English, pleasant to talk to, jokey, welcoming.

The massage. She doesn't do full service, which is fine for me. AW is clear what services she offers. This was the best fbsm massage I've had, and I've had a few over the years. Opted for an hour at £70, no extras asked for.

On arriving she sat me down for a brief chat, asked what I wanted, offered b2b (how could I refuse?) didn't mention tie & tease, which I'm not interested in anyway, then I got undressed and on to her massage table which is covered with soft towels and has a face hole. She stripped off straight away, completely nude. First view of her sexy little bod, lovely.

This isn't a theraputic massage, if that's what you want - it's sensual and teasing for the whole hour. She did amazing things to me - fingertips, finger nails, soft strokes to start, then came the warm oil (lots of it) poured over my back and buttocks - that felt lovely. Then within 5 mins or so of the massage starting, she climbs on and gives b2b all over my back and buttocks. I can feel her breasts and the slight roughness of her shaved pussy rubbing against me. She's happy to be touched (not on the pussy) and I reached behind and fondled her breasts and bum. This went on for some time with repeated b2b interspersed with fingertip massage. When she lies on your back she breathes in to your ear in an amazingly sexy way. Regular stroking and tickling off my balls and perineum during this time, but no credit card swipes at all.

Then it's turn over, and she stood next to the table and spent around 25 minutes concentrating almost exclusively on my cock. This isn't a long massage with a 2 minute tug at the end. She let me touch her all over, except her pussy which is off limits, and at one point I got my fingers inbetween her buttocks, and she said no to that. Very happy for me to rub and fondle her buttocks (just not in the crack) and breasts the whole time. When she warns you off an area, it's done with a smile, so no problem.

So the last half of the session spent mostly on my cock. She does amazing thing, including where she used both hands with plenty of oil, and her palms clasped together round your cock, which feels almost like a BJ! Certainly better than many toothy BJs I've had in the past. I got near to cumming several times and warned her, and she backed off. Then finally it happened, and I shot further than I have for many years - one blob landed on my forehead!!

She carried on gently massaging my cock til I was completely spent, then gentle massage of my chest for the next couple of minutes. I was drained, and couldn't have got off the table straight away anyway.She cleaned my up with tissues, then in to the shower to get rid of all the oil. I couldn't get the shower to go very hot, but it was OK.

So sorry if this is too fluffy, but it genuinely was the sexiest fbsm I've ever had, with the longest hand job ever! And at £70 for an hour it was great value compared to many other fbsm providers, and a better experience than many lack lustre full service punts I've had. I will be going back to see her if at all possible.

Thanks to those reviewers on here who recommended her.

Offline EddieThead669

Nice review mate,

I really must pay her a visit.
Soooo many good reports.