Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berlin Gangbangs  (Read 15639 times)

Offline Steve2

Looks like I will be sampling

Anna Porche's, and Swingeroase gangbangs this week :)

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 11:16:25 am by Steve2 »

Offline Jerboa

I know you will have fun Steve, here Is 2 Youtube tours of Swingeroase.

lovingfacials

[/quote

didnt understand any of it, was in fucking german..............as Ian Rush said when moving to Italy, it was like living in a foriegn country

Offline Jerboa

[/quote

didnt understand any of it, was in fucking german..............as Ian Rush said when moving to Italy, it was like living in a foriegn country

I recommend you use External Link/Members Only

vt

Sounds like fun!

When you get back, please let us know what it was like.

Offline Steve2

I know you will have fun Steve, here Is 2 Youtube tours of Swingeroase.

Thanks J

I was there last year too :)

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Day 1

Anni Porsche

A bit of a different experience

2 girls do a 3 hr shift so over the time I was there, 6 girls, all very acceptable and good fun.

No more than 5 guys at any one time

Food and drink included for 75 Euros

Day 2

Swingeroase

Got there just before 12

Already 4 couples and 1 gangbang girl

Ended up with about 15 couples and 3 gangbang girls and 5 single girls

Less than 10 guys in total

70 Euros food and drink included

« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:14:34 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jerboa

Nice one Steve, good ratio, you must of had plenty of action.  ;)

New2this27

Hi all. Co-incidentally I am in Berlin this weekend as I know Steve is. I don't fancy the Anni Porsche session, however I am looking for an outcall to my hotel. I've read the threads to see if I can work the various sites that are suggested but all are in German. Can anyone suggest a decent brothel/ parlour or a reliable phone number?
Thanks.

NobbyNobbs

Hi all. Co-incidentally I am in Berlin this weekend as I know Steve is. I don't fancy the Anni Porsche session, however I am looking for an outcall to my hotel. I've read the threads to see if I can work the various sites that are suggested but all are in German. Can anyone suggest a decent brothel/ parlour or a reliable phone number?
Thanks.
Personally I'm either interested in more in either like gentlemans parties or 1-2-1 outcall to the hotel not so much swingers clubs.

kinger

HI, are they ok with black guys. I know some places they are about it.
thanks guys.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Hoping to go to Berlin in a month or two.
Which would you say was the best place to go out of anniporsche or External Link/Members Only

I'd be more into WGs than swingers but I'll only have time to to visit one place so any recommendation would be great.
ISG reviews seemed to favour erlebniswohnung over anniporsche but I'd rather go with people's opinions on here.

Offline hockogrockle

Makes me wish my German was better than the old GCE standard. I may have got an "A" grade, but it's still pretty useless at the best of times. As for "Gangbang German".... forget it!

Offline Convince Me

99euros all inclusive, (up to 12 girls) bargin & you're free to leave & return on the same ticket. I wish the internet had been invented when I resided in Germany. I was paying 150DM per girl for an hour in a top brothel.

Offline Steve2

Both are good.External Link/Members Only has more girls BUT lots more guys

Bear in mind that both do NOT have ALL the girls there at the same time

External Link/Members Only has 2 girls doing a 3 hr shift then they change every 3 hrs

The other has 3 girls at a time then they change

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Both are good.External Link/Members Only has more girls BUT lots more guys

Bear in mind that both do NOT have ALL the girls there at the same time

External Link/Members Only has 2 girls doing a 3 hr shift then they change every 3 hrs

The other has 3 girls at a time then they change

Thanks
I will only be able to spend two to three hours there so would that have any bearing on which one to choose from?

Offline Steve2

I like the atmosphere at Anni Porsche but either would be good

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I like the atmosphere at Anni Porsche but either would be good

Thanks Steve2

I'll let you know how I get on.

vogelcrystal

Which would you say was the best place to go out of anniporsche or External Link/Members Only

Not been to anniporsche before... but erlebniswohung is excellent - been many times.  Between 2 and 5 WG at once, over two rooms, food, tv lounge, decent sauna, and a very relaxed attitude.  You need to be ok with being around a lot of other men, but it's friendly and great value.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Not been to anniporsche before... but erlebniswohung is excellent - been many times.  Between 2 and 5 WG at once, over two rooms, food, tv lounge, decent sauna, and a very relaxed attitude.  You need to be ok with being around a lot of other men, but it's friendly and great value.

I've read a (really long) thread on ISG about erlebniswohung. It's does sound really good. It would seem that there are more men to women now than there were before though according to the more recent reviews. I can't seem to find as much info on Anni Porsche.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Day 1

Anni Porsche

A bit of a different experience

2 girls do a 3 hr shift so over the time I was there, 6 girls, all very acceptable and good fun.

No more than 5 guys at any one time

Food and drink included for 75 Euros

Day 2

Swingeroase

Got there just before 12

Already 4 couples and 1 gangbang girl

Ended up with about 15 couples and 3 gangbang girls and 5 single girls

Less than 10 guys in total

70 Euros food and drink included

Wanted to know if you can remember when the girls end and start their shifts. Only so I can sample more girls as I probably won't be able to stay all day.
Also, one of my non-punting mates told me he'd heard of the Artemis and was banging on about it. I didn't say too much. Seems crazy to pay the entrance fee and then more money per WG. He says they're stunners though.
Any advice would be awesome.  :drinks:

Offline Steve2

Yes a lot of the Artemis girls are stunners BUT 80€ entry then pay each girl. It was 50€ for half hr (some girls charge extras for CIM, OWO etc )

Anni Porsche

Opens 11am

2 girls till 2pm, 2 more till 5pm, 2 more till 8pm, 2 more till 11pm close

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:52:46 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Awesome.
Thanks Steve2. I'll get there in good time.
Getting very excited now.
Gonna try Anni Porsche and see if I can get away with a trip to erlebniswohnung too.
Artemis sounds good but I'm up for trying the gangbang scene.

Offline Asian Playboy

Hey Steve,

Im off to Berlin in a few weeks. Can you give me a few tips on how to find out how the brothel scene/gang bang works out in Berlin? Im googling around and not getting much luck...

Offline Steve2

Here you go

Also have a look at the links at the beginning of this thread

Offline Asian Playboy

Thanks mate. Are there many flatrates i.e. all included all you can fuck clubs in Berlin? Only managed to find one or two so far.

Offline adindas

Thanks mate. Are there many flatrates i.e. all included all you can fuck clubs in Berlin? Only managed to find one or two so far.

I have been to these two places few times, so I could tell my personal experience
Annie Porsche is the best one I have found. Nice atmosphere, friendly and nice people
Erlebniswohnung WAS good but since recently I found them it has become worse and worse due to many issues I have seen which the management do not seem to address it.
Since recently there are a group of 2-3 German youngsters people who come there sometimes (regularly??) and ruined the party atmosphere. These idiots seems to dominate the most wanted girls for themselves changing position between themselves from the holes to the others as if their own party and they were the only people who pays for the party. It sometimes happens for almost an hour. When these girls come again they start repeating again the same behaviour. I have seen other people just start moaning talking to each other showing dissatisfaction while stroking their private part. It totally ruins the party atmosphere. I was there and I totally shared this dissatisfaction. I had seen this group of dickheads a few times while I was in Berlin.
IMHO, I find it unfair to every people as all people pay and people come there not to watch a group dickhead playing but want to play. Also the behaviour like this will mean other people are subsidizing these dickheads for their own sex orgy. If they really wanted they should spend money and book the girls in private. I have seen Mustafa the manager were there could see what is going on but do not seem to take an action. Probably he afraid of losing these dickheads who are coming regularly. Mustafa seems not to be aware that the choice is between loosing these 2-3 dickheads or losing the entire customers. Only time will tell …
I really love both AP and AW and used to recommend both of them in the past before they address this issue I will only recommend Annie Porsche.

Offline adindas

Hoping to go to Berlin in a month or two.

I'd be more into WGs than swingers but I'll only have time to to visit one place so any recommendation would be great.
ISG reviews seemed to favour erlebniswohnung over anniporsche but I'd rather go with people's opinions on here.

Both used to be good. ISG commendation refers to the past and not current situation as indeed EW was also good. But if you are talking recently e.g in 2015 they have changed to warse I am afraid. Look at here ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12038.msg692903#msg692903

vt

Both used to be good. ISG commendation refers to the past and not current situation as indeed EW was also good. But if you are talking recently e.g in 2015 they have changed to warse I am afraid. Look at here ....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12038.msg692903#msg692903

Hoggers ruin parties...you're right, it's up to management to monitor and be proactive when they see this happening and move the action around.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Hoggers ruin parties...you're right, it's up to management to monitor and be proactive when they see this happening and move the action around.  :hi:

Or if the management wont do anything, and it was ruining my party I'd tell these hoggers myself in no uncertain terms to share their toys with the other boys.  :mad:

oring123

anni porsche price rise
 up to 88 euro normal days
and 98 euro more girl party days 

Offline Dimond dave

Would you recommend it's the first time ive seen it mentioned on hear

anni porsche price rise
 up to 88 euro normal days
and 98 euro more girl party days 

Offline Steve2

Anni P's can be hit and miss but has become a lot busier since the party on Carl Marx strasse (Erlebniswohnung) shut down

I will be in Berlin next week and am still undecided where to go on Wednesday. Thursday will be Insomnia and Friday will be Airport Girls

Offline Dimond dave

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Let us know

:dance:

Anni P's can be hit and miss but has become a lot busier since the party on Carl Marx strasse (Erlebniswohnung) shut down

I will be in Berlin next week and am still undecided where to go on Wednesday. Thursday will be Insomnia and Friday will be Airport Girls

FireTheMuck

I will be visiting Berlin in a month and I would like to see a specific girl at AP - the super skinny Begum.
How do i know when she will be there? I dont speak German so calling them might be tricky?

Offline Steve2

I will be visiting Berlin in a month and I would like to see a specific girl at AP - the super skinny Begum.
How do i know when she will be there? I dont speak German so calling them might be tricky?

Begum is not the best fun. Anni speaks good English so it may be worth a call

FireTheMuck

oring123

On anni porche webb site it states the girls their on each day but! No times are given for any girl
if each pair of girls do 3 hours each which i think is correct
11/2pm. 2/5. 5/8. 8.//11pm
You would still need to ring as i have found  8 hours about my max time there
The skinny girl on the web site so guess she still works there .
I didn.t like her curved nose but each to their own
Also i am pleased i looked as anni Porsche
Is shut on Sundays !!
There loads of info  on berlin in this section yust type berlin in the seach bar ?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:34:48 pm by oring123 »