Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila - Colindale  (Read 5031 times)

1 review(s) for M_I_L_A (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hitz010

First post and first review - please don't shoot me!

External Link/Members Only

Communication Phone and SMS once I got there to tell me exact details

Location New-ish build flats in Colindale - parking is 50p for an hour in the evenings

Price paid £60 for 30mins

Mila
AW pictures are accurate. Early-mid 20s. 5' 6", very slim, small-ish tits (which she doesn't really like, but they were big enough to play with), great arse!
She was very energetic - good English and she wasn't shy at all. She said she was Croation.

Services
OW, RO, Sex is Cow Girl, Reverse Cow Girl and Doggy (very good at all)

Overall
I wanted a quick shag - so its a positive.
Some may find her Neutral, not the GFE but for a quick shag...

First review, so if its crap - feel free to say so and I will take on board for next time :)

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for your first review.

Just a couple of questions.

Was OW your choice or OWO refused or did she put the jacket on automatically?

Was there any FK or did you not really try?

She or whoever is running her profile has ticked virtually every box on her likes list and I wonder whether she actually does all those, certainly for £80.

Offline webpunter

Off to a good start  :thumbsup:  Get a few reviews under your belt like this, preferably with burds reviewed on here somewhere along the way, and you'll be fine.  Rifles still in the storage cupboard for now .  IMHO

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP....she looks good.........hope her GFE at the price stands up?

Expl1cit

First review, so if its crap - feel free to say so and I will take on board for next time :)

Good review mate! Always nice to see new members contributing here  :hi:

For balance though, I booked Mila but decided to walk.  Her look and attitude didn't fill me with confidence despite excellent pre punt comms.  Details here

Offline Nk14

I called to book her and asked her to confirm services. Basically, everything is a tenner on top of the 80. From kissing to fingering so i said no thank you

Offline hitz010

OW was my choice

FK was extra (she stated that) - but again, I didn't ask for it, it's not a deal breaker for me.

Fingering was allowed - she was making all the right noises.

I'm tempted to go see her again for an hour to see if the experience might be better, more relaxed and not rushed for time...

Expl1cit

OW was my choice

FK was extra (she stated that) - but again, I didn't ask for it, it's not a deal breaker for me.

Its always worth mentioning extra charges in your review if you are aware of them, which you clearly are, to provide more balance to fellow punters  :thumbsup:

For clarification, her extras on top of the £80 hourly rate are;

Anal +30
OWO +10
CIM +10
Kissing +10

So the punt could cost £140 for one hour for those who like those activities.  She has ample opportunity to mention these charges on her profile, but the intent is possibly to bring in the punters on a bargain and then hit them with extra charges on arrival, when they are horny - although when I asked her in advance by text message, she did confirm these charges.  Its still bad practice!

Offline Cunning Punt

Its always worth mentioning extra charges in your review if you are aware of them, which you clearly are, to provide more balance to fellow punters  :thumbsup:

For clarification, her extras on top of the £80 hourly rate are;

Anal +30
OWO +10
CIM +10
Kissing +10

So the punt could cost £140 for one hour for those who like those activities.  She has ample opportunity to mention these charges on her profile, but the intent is possibly to bring in the punters on a bargain and then hit them with extra charges on arrival, when they are horny - although when I asked her in advance by text message, she did confirm these charges.  Its still bad practice!

Thanks expl1cit. That's very helpful because none of these are mentioned on her profile and will save several punters considerable time and disappointment.  :hi:

It also shows new reviewers such as the OP the importance of listing what is extra and at what cost.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. She looks good and on to my HL.

Offline Ozy84

Have seen some girls in the past advertise a gfe rate (in this case £80) and a pse rate (in this case probably £120-£130). Would be much better as you kno what your getting before you go into the punt.

Offline hitz010

Thanks for the tips - makes complete sense and I agree.
Noted.
Will be sure to add to my next review.

fredlast369

First post and first review - please don't shoot me!

Communication Phone and SMS once I got there to tell me exact details

Location New-ish build flats in Colindale - parking is 50p for an hour in the evenings

Price paid £60 for 30mins

Mila
AW pictures are accurate. Early-mid 20s. 5' 6", very slim, small-ish tits (which she doesn't really like, but they were big enough to play with), great arse!
She was very energetic - good English and she wasn't shy at all. She said she was Croation.

Services
OW, RO, Sex is Cow Girl, Reverse Cow Girl and Doggy (very good at all)

Overall
I wanted a quick shag - so its a positive.
Some may find her Neutral, not the GFE but for a quick shag...

Thanks OP, I was looking at her for my HL. She looks hot, so if it's her I'll book in :D

Offline jonty1

She seems to have added BB to her likes and lowered her prices.

Shame as I thought she looked hot.

Offline The_Don

She seems to have added BB to her likes and lowered her prices.

Shame as I thought she looked hot.

The profile not current active on A/W.

Sorry, the page you requested does not exist.

Please select a link from above to continue or correct the URL below and click 'Go'.

Which normally means, the account manger has changed some setting.

Due to all the changes that have been noted, i.e charges and services!

Could also mean, its in the process of being recycled.