Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: La Maison-price rise.  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Dickled

I see from 1st December OWO will not be included in the basic £50 charge La Maison, but will be £10 extra.
I suppose that makes GFE round the corner the more value for money place, although I wonder if they'll now be tempted to put prices up too?

Offline lewisjones23

demise of Sandys and ex SS girls working there used to the higher rates

selling point of La Maison was the lower cost but without the giant then it can push prices up

Offline Blackpool Rock

demise of Sandys and ex SS girls working there used to the higher rates

selling point of La Maison was the lower cost but without the giant then it can push prices up
True but it will now be £60 for a 30 minute session inc OWO which is the same as Sandys was but i punted at GFE yesterday and went for the "GFE" service which includes OWO and thought when leaving that the £55 was cheaper than i'd have paid at SS.

Could perhaps understand LMB raising their price by £5 or including a £5 charge for OWO to match the GFE price but it's a brave strategy to price themselves higher.

Another thought is that a lot of SS girls seem to have migrated to GFE whereas not many have gone to LMB, perhaps they haven't gone to LMB as they couldn't charge the £10 extra for OWO (which the girls get to keep) and LMB want some of the top pussy at their place too

Offline Rack Admirer

GFE has better fixtures and fittings than La Maison but it's not as good as Sandys was by some distance. There is little sound proofing and so there's enforced music played into the rooms that only the receptionist can control. I hate that.

La Maison could do with a big refurb and it also suffers from poor-to-no soundproofing like GFE. There is no music forced into the rooms, though. It also has a bigger car park than GFE.

Neither places are great in my view.

Offline con-a-ser

La Maison could do with a big refurb

would you chuck money at a place in this uncertainty

Offline Rack Admirer

No but the place has been due a refurb for a good few years.

I take your point, though. I wonder if some owners will jump before they might be pushed? Could be the beginning of the end for the parlour scene.

Offline Dickled

Uncertainty there may be but it's not stopping new places preparing to open soon....

External Link/Members Only

Hope they do well, also places that hopefully will provide a cheaper alternative now that La Maison has set itself up as the new Sandys.
Reminds me what great value place Sheridans is, 2 girl for £60, including cim.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:11:58 am by Dickled »

Offline con-a-ser

Uncertainty there may be but it's not stopping new places preparing to open soon....

Hope they do well, also places that hopefully will provide a cheaper alternative now that La Maison has set itself up as the new Sandys.
Reminds me what great value place Sheridans is, 2 girl for £60, including cim.

I think you will find the new places where in planning stages prior to last Tuesday
& some of us spoke to the manageress of Golden Angels last Saturday

Offline con-a-ser

new one coming to Chorlton as well

KenniLingus

I blame the price rise on brexit.

Offline Dickled

I wonder if La Maison's increase is purely coincidental, and they were going to put their prices up irrespective of what happened to Sandys last week, or they've spotted an opportunity in the market now that Sandys is no more?
A case of the king is dead, long live the king?

Offline Dickled

new one coming to Chorlton as well
Any connection to past parlours there?

Offline suede

The showes do not work properly  :dash:

IF YOU WANT TO BE THE No1 parlour get the improvements done plese :hi:

Offline Mikeh38

La Masion is a shit hole..............End Of !!!!!

Offline cat1144

La Masion is a shit hole..............End Of !!!!!

I much prefer the nearby GFE Bury myself  :)

Tony8

The showers are shite, doors hanging off and impossible to maintain a sensible temperature.
Some proper big girls in here too.
Gone to the dogs

Offline Northerndave666

They really do need to improve the rooms, as many have said the showers are a disgrace and it has a jaded look to it that a lick of paint and new fixtures and fittings would help with.

I'm meh about the price rise as not sure when the last rise was, and inflation hits us all

Offline Robert44

I'm continuing to go to Crewe, especially now that Brooklyns and Cheshire Elite are within spitting distance.
Ex Sandy's wg's are turning up.

Tony8

I'm continuing to go to Crewe, especially now that Brooklyns and Cheshire Elite are within spitting distance.
Ex Sandy's wg's are turning up.
Whereabouts in Crewe?

Offline Deepstroker

Offline Dickled

I do respect working girls, but that doesn't blind me to the awareness that parlours are a profit driven, commercialized service industry, and as such, are going to be appraised as places which offer value for money as well as good service.
I have enjoyed some good punts at LM, but also I've also enjoyed good punts at other places where prices are now more competitive.
With that in mind, I think I will now be voting with my feet where LM is concerned.

Offline Tango

The shower doors might not be the best but the general attitude of the girls who work/have worked here over the years is second to no other parlour.

Even the girls who moved off to other parlours kept the high service level, La Maison in my opinion seems to bring out the best attitude in the girls, maybe due to flexibility and general none bitterness between girls I have noticed occur at other places. 
I would prefer not to pay the extra £10 but at the end of the day if it helps keep some of the best girls easily attainable in an environment that brings out the best of the ladies then I'm ok with it. 

I'm a fan of other places too, most recently Cheshire Elite which is really good value and Donna on reception is hilarious, but the service level provided by La Maison girls has been consistently the best over the years.

Freya/now Erin (Erin at SS was also Freya at LM and back and forth between both)
Belle
Georgia
Brooke
Harriet
Katie (who has now come back since SS closure)

are all top tier level providers some of the best I've ever had

and now they have Saskia ex SS on rota one of the few who could compete with the above line up, IMO all are worth n extra £10 where applicable.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 12:40:11 am by Tango »

Offline con-a-ser

I think some of the ex SS girls will even get better
I am not saying they where not good at SS but a lot had worked at LM prior to going to SS

Now they have returned so will feel at home

What I have noticed is a few of the other girls who where at SS have opted for
is 11-7 rather than 11-9 shift pattern they used to work

This they might feel they are getting lazy & think they are making the best of the option of been allowed to pick & chose hours

I would like to think that over the years they have worked out that the last two hours of the day is the hardest & felt tired & hard to offer there best service
So this way they should be better of through the day feeling fresher for there last bookings

I may be wrong but to me it makes sense

Offline Robert44

Freya/now Erin (Erin at SS was also Freya at LM and back and forth between both)

Thanks for clearing that up Tango, even if I didn't realise I was having my wicked way with same wg three times.
I've got my appointment at Specsavers all sorted now.  :cool:

Jojojo12

GFE has better fixtures and fittings than La Maison but it's not as good as Sandys was by some distance. There is little sound proofing and so there's enforced music played into the rooms that only the receptionist can control. I hate that.

La Maison could do with a big refurb and it also suffers from poor-to-no soundproofing like GFE. There is no music forced into the rooms, though. It also has a bigger car park than GFE.

Neither places are great in my view.

LaMaison also needs a proper website (the new one is that bad ive stopped bothering personally) but they don't appear to like spending money!

Offline Blackpool Rock

LaMaison also needs a proper website (the new one is that bad ive stopped bothering personally) but they don't appear to like spending money!
Website could do with a couple of improvements such as a thumbnail pic of the girls who are on the rota rather than having to click on every girls link to see what they at least look like.
They also need to keep the rota updated when girls don't turn up, 3 of the last 4 times i've phone to book only to be told the girl hasn't turned up, at least Merv was on the ball keeping the website updated.

I did actually punt at LMB on Monday and ventured out the back for the loo, on the door before the foyer there was a note from the management complaining to the girls about the rota being a shambles with girls coming in late; leaving early or just not turning up and not telling them.
Some girls like LMB as they have flexibility in days and hours which i do think is great for the girls however we all know how unreliable WG's are and clearly many take the piss at LMB

Offline teeth

The shower doors might not be the best but the general attitude of the girls who work/have worked here over the years is second to no other parlour.

Even the girls who moved off to other parlours kept the high service level, La Maison in my opinion seems to bring out the best attitude in the girls, maybe due to flexibility and general none bitterness between girls I have noticed occur at other places. 
I would prefer not to pay the extra £10 but at the end of the day if it helps keep some of the best girls easily attainable in an environment that brings out the best of the ladies then I'm ok with it. 

I'm a fan of other places too, most recently Cheshire Elite which is really good value and Donna on reception is hilarious, but the service level provided by La Maison girls has been consistently the best over the years.

Belle
Georgia
Brooke
Harriet
Katie (who has now come back since SS closure)

are all top tier level providers some of the best I've ever had

and now they have Saskia ex SS on rota one of the few who could compete with the above line up, IMO all are worth n extra £10 where applicable.
Brooke and Brooklyn at LM were both fabulous. Anyone know if they're coming back? Or where they've  gone?

Offline ravenelli

La Maison has some good girls but is not the place to go on limted time as they are pretty awful at keeping to any schedule.The upside to that is it doesn't feel so conveyor belt as Sandys was.The showers have been crap for a few years and one room the drains stink.There are always some real dogs on show but there are a few diamonds amongst them all.It's personal taste - do your homework first.I like Belle but she doesn't do owo , Saskia ex SS is very good,Hannah is a great fuck but a bit unreliable and not a beauty but loves to fuck.Sometimes there is a good touring girl but they are a risk as they only stay around for a week or two then may not return.The vfm was attractive.Not sure the price rise is wise.
GFE round the corner is well fitted out.There have been some good girls but they don't seem to keep the best for long.Stacey was top notch but she indies in Leeds now.There were a couple of others who were good in the Summer but they've gone.

Offline cat1144

La Maison has some good girls but is not the place to go on limted time as they are pretty awful at keeping to any schedule.The upside to that is it doesn't feel so conveyor belt as Sandys was.The showers have been crap for a few years and one room the drains stink.There are always some real dogs on show but there are a few diamonds amongst them all.It's personal taste - do your homework first.I like Belle but she doesn't do owo , Saskia ex SS is very good,Hannah is a great fuck but a bit unreliable and not a beauty but loves to fuck.Sometimes there is a good touring girl but they are a risk as they only stay around for a week or two then may not return.The vfm was attractive.Not sure the price rise is wise.
GFE round the corner is well fitted out.There have been some good girls but they don't seem to keep the best for long.Stacey was top notch but she indies in Leeds now.There were a couple of others who were good in the Summer but they've gone.

Yes GFE Bury had Georgia working there during the summer, she's gone now...v v good service from that girl (known from playmates and Angel Companions)
Polish Sienna is still there though I notice...and she's v good too

Offline Robert44

The new price rise has put me right off the place. It's simply not as reliable as other places.
GFE seems to suffer from a high turnover, dunno why though. Seems allright.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 04:30:19 pm by Robert44 »

Offline con-a-ser

The girls from Sandys are working there & yes one or two have jumped on a few ships to see which sails best

mentioning no Names Clare
GFE Bury
LM
Brooklyns
KSG
DiamondDollz +

But if the girls turned up at SS the they will turn up at the other places like LM its common sence isn't it

I suspect with a large influx of staff the management can get stronger with those who thought they could get away with it in the past now there are less places for more staff