Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin.LoveSEXxx - Romanian - Croydon  (Read 1036 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmin.LoveSEXxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

haunted

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

For some reason when I try to paste the link from AW, it's about a paragraph long.

About a 3 call system to get to her room at the Hilton. She wants you to call when you are on the given floor before giving out room number.
Room was clean.
She is the girl in the pics. Friend in the bathroom, but still able to use facilities to wash up before and after.
Donations exchanged before hand. Agreed on services, OWO no CIM, penetration (protected), facial.
Service somewhat reserved, but better than my previous punt (check reviews).
Oral was average, wasn't able to deep throat, mostly i believe from lack of effort.
Didn't have time for games, went on to the main event. Strapped up, proceeded with K9.
Pussy wasn't too bad, not tight, not loose either. Tried a few positions, she was compliant but not enthustiastic.

So the real catch here is when I asked to take off her top.
Ummm....breast are ever so slightly droopy B cups. However, her areola are extremely discolored. Almost like vitiligo/albinism isolated to her areola!
Never seen that before. Definitely was not a turn on for me. I would have enquired as to what the hell that was, but of course, English was not her strong point.
So anyways, her facial features are what brought me in to her, so I switched to mish to end so I could see her face.
At these Croydon rates I could seriously easily make a few punts per night a habit.
So, bottom line I would avoid unless albino areola are your thing.

vt

So she gets a negative because her nipples/areolas aren't pigmented?? So they're exactly the same colour as the rest of her skin?  :unknown:

Some guys might find that a turn-on!!  :D

Offline pumps

loooooooool do us a favour and stop wasting your money on these croydon Romanians  :lol: :sarcastic:

I think they're only usefull to punters after a bit of quick unprotected intercourse and nothing else no exceptions.

haunted

lol thanks for the advice

I seem to have some sort of fascination with these Romanians.
Indeed, back in the America/Canada have never come across them as working girls.
I do remember many years ago meeting a stunning female in Queens, NY that was Romanian, and being mesmerized by her features.
They seem to be standard fare over here in London.

haunted

So she gets a negative because her nipples/areolas aren't pigmented?? So they're exactly the same colour as the rest of her skin?  :unknown:

Some guys might find that a turn-on!!  :D

Well they were actually a bright pink, whereas the rest of her skin was somewhat a light/medium olive.
There were some odd markings also, difficult to describe.
I suppose could be a turn on to some!
She was definitely trying to hide her titties though.

vt

Well they were actually a bright pink, whereas the rest of her skin was somewhat a light/medium olive.
There were some odd markings also, difficult to describe.
I suppose could be a turn on to some!
She was definitely trying to hide her titties though.

Sounds like some sort of vitiligo...harmless, but does look strange.

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

lol thanks for the advice

I seem to have some sort of fascination with these Romanians.
Indeed, back in the America/Canada have never come across them as working girls.
I do remember many years ago meeting a stunning female in Queens, NY that was Romanian, and being mesmerized by her features.
They seem to be standard fare over here in London.

lol - I hear you, but you're just barking up the wrong tree, theres nothing good in South London when it comes to Romanians lol

South London is the place where totally useless prossies that never made it come to offer services because they the area is a prossie ghost town and punters have no other options.

haunted

lol - I hear you, but you're just barking up the wrong tree, theres nothing good in South London when it comes to Romanians lol

South London is the place where totally useless prossies that never made it come to offer services because they the area is a prossie ghost town and punters have no other options.

Ahhh....got you. Now it all makes sense.
Well....live and learn!
When I return I'll def stay away from that area....unless I'm super desperate lol