Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandaxxxxx sutton in Ashfield  (Read 4094 times)

7 review(s) for sultry amandaxxxxx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for mandaxxxxx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was her old profile... Not sure I should put the two up... External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Visited Wednesday, I was horny, very horny... Popped up on the search and pics looked OK and some decent reviews...

Found the place ok, parked up in car park and given directions. It's a flat where you have to go up some metal stairs, would have been ok if I hadn't knocked on the wrong door... Ha ha ha, no drama as they weren't in.

Finally found the right number and in I went.... First glance Amanda looked OK, nice enough face, good full lips and hugging dress...she looked filth...

Flat was ok as well tbh, and was lead into the bedroom....deal done and stripped off along with Amanda, now this is where I've  gone negative, Deffo put some timber on since her photos were done, she has a large tummy, not really my cup of tea....decent sized tits, but there was no getting away from the fact, she looks different to her photos...

Massage started and she was straight in licking and going at my arse like it was going out of fashion...ha ha ha, took me by suprise it has to be said....

Nice kissing after as well and she was making all the right noises to get me interested... Now, I started to stoke and insert a finger or two.... As you do, I took a quick sniff, and tbh, it wasn't as fresh as I would have wanted... No chance I was getting my head down there...onto the blow job, which was first class, then into the usual positions... She is a good fuck and it didn't take me long to fill the bag, she knows what she is doing...

Conversation was good and I got dressed.offered a cup of tea which was a nice touch, but I left...

So... Decent face and blow job lips. Decent flat....proper dirty fucker...nice enough lass, proper kind of Mansfield lass if you get my drift...she knows how to drain you...

Spoilt by her tummy, and not so fresh fanny... All in my humble opinion of course...

Would I return.... No I wouldn't....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 05:03:31 pm by NervousJ »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Well done in posting her old profile, as that brought up another 6 reviews for  her, 2 of which are negative.

Online RedKettle

Years ago she was something of a regular and was a great fuck.  Then there was a long time when she was really hard to contact and unreliable, I stopped trying.  Last little while several negatives appearing and all make reference to the added weight.

Shame but probably time she retired.

Offline jame75

Remember seeing her years ago when she was great!

randypostman

On of my 1st from aw still have her on my hl but after the negative r3view it might be best to remember how she was

Online RedKettle

On of my 1st from aw still have her on my hl but after the negative r3view it might be best to remember how she was

yep that is how I feel

Offline monkeybucket

she broke my bumfun duck a couple of years ago. Great SP back then but maybe time to hang up the stockings?
Shame

randypostman

Yes she was the 1st sp who gave me some rimming & i didnt even ask  :D might go back for 1 last visit ;)

Offline ir34

I might be wrong, but from the review it seems she is STILL a great fuck...but her look has changed and she has a Homer Simpson Belly now...now personally, I might not find a belly in an older MILF off-putting...but the negative here is of course subjective and OP's choice, and there's nothing wrong in that.

Offline NervousJ

Pretty much, yes...

She was a good fuck. The negative was for inaccurate AW pictures, ie the tummy.

And what I thought was a less than fresh lady garden.. I think my review is clear she fucks well, and made me come quickly...

You're right, it was and is just my opinion. I wasn't expecting the belly.. Facially she's still got it, tummy wise, no....Its not like its sagging or anything, its just round...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:24:00 pm by NervousJ »

Offline ir34

Pretty much, yes...

She was a good fuck. The negative was for inaccurate AW pictures, ie the tummy.

And what I thought was a less than fresh lady garden.. I think my review is clear she fucks well, and made me come quickly...

You're right, it was and is just my opinion. I wasn't expecting the belly.. Facially she's still got it, tummy wise, no....Its not like its sagging or anything, its just round...

Hah, all good man. Like I said, Homer Simpson.

Offline Turtle Z

Yet again, thanks for going in first Jimmy!

Offline NervousJ

Yet again, thanks for going in first Jimmy!

:cool:  worst thing was, I hadn't even borrowed the booby spectacles....

randypostman

Thats it, im off to revisit Amanda its been a year since i last saw her & need to decide if she is stil the milf i remember :D