Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - ##MIA## Chancery Lane Incall  (Read 1397 times)

25 review(s) for ##MIA## (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline revoltra

External Link/Members Only

The boss sent me to a surprise and last minute business trip down in London. But the train tickets is off peak which mean I have to hang around until 7pm to get a decent train back. So usually I would book myself an incall for those few hours to kill in London. But because it was last minute, the usual suspects who I like to see are all fully booked. After doing some search on here, I found Mia who had some glowing reviews here and text her at 11pm at night to see if she could see me the next day. She texted me back first thing next morning to confirm the booking and details, which was great. So my day was sorted.

Previous report suggested that Mia is a very pretty blonde with petite figure. Those reports were accurate. If anything probably a little understated. Dressed in lingerie and stockings, Mia look stunning. She offered GFE which fit perfectly to her look.  We started off with a lot of kissing and naturally moves to oral. Sex were cowgirl and then miss to complete. The hour went really quickly for me and felt very satisfy afterward.

I don't think there are much to complain about. The location was a bit of a walk away from the station and took you past a lot of law firms in the city. But other than that it was a very good meet with Mia. I will definitely try see her again next time

£140 incall one hour