Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London/Sky is the limit if you have a roof over your head  (Read 3796 times)

17 review(s) for blonde sky (14 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Aviva

Service Provider
External Link/Members Only
Blonde sky

Premises will vary as SP rents different apartments from week to week. On this occasion, the location was a 10 minute walk from Barbican underground station.

Consideration
£100 – one hour GFE full service

Comms
Excellent throughout. Initially by mail on AW, followed by sms. SP replies to all emails and text by herself.

Looks
Sky (not her real name) is the young woman in her profile photos. Previous reviewers described her beauty as “elfin” looking and “indigo”. I would agree that there are some traits fitting these descriptions. Overall, she is okay looking with generous breasts and perky nipples offering plenty of options.  She has a lovely shaped little bottom and is completely shaven.

Sensory
Spacious non-descript rented two bedroom apartment. One more girl, also Polish, working from this location. Lighting at optimal level. Unusually warm day for the middle of November. Clean surroundings.

Personality
Extremely friendly from the start. I was welcomed with a hug and I was asked if I fancied a glass of wine. Conversation was smooth throughout. This approach, for me,  worked well and increased her sex appeal significantly.

My experience
We got undressed and positioned ourselves in the middle of the bed. We started with some FK and shortly after she asked me what I liked best and I said I was happy for her to lead. We continued with sustained FK and I was offered oral with or without a party hat. I opted for the former. As always, I was not in a hurry to come. I am aware that several reviewers are happy with 30 minute sessions but, for me, that would be a too short frame of time and unnecessarily stressful seen that I am there to relax after all.

With that in mind, we moved to doggy and I really enjoyed the way she often pushed back towards me varying the tempo and depth of my penetration. This went on for some time with me withdrawing at times to prolong our mutual pleasure. Unusually, there was no sight of a clock in the room and Sky had left her phone in the lounge so I could not tell you how long we kept this up other than realising that we were both getting hot and sweaty. The fact that it was unusually mild for November was a contributing factor so we stopped briefly to open the windows and by the time we resumed activities we moved to the kneeling fox (She got on her hands and knees leaning forward on her arms. I kneeled, grabbed hold of her waist and entered her from behind). This position is great for stimulating your partner g-spot.

Again I withdrew to avoid coming too soon. We moved to the magic bullet with her legs straight up in the air while I was at times going in deep and at others rotating my tool inside her. From this we moved to the anvil and after a while I withdrew again. Not to lose momentum, I then kneeled near her face so that she could take my member in her mouth while I played with her pussy alternating some clitoris stimulation with some light fingering. To finish I dragged her to the edge of the bed and I adopted the stand and deliver position by standing at the edge of the bed while she lay back and raising her legs to her chest. Her knees were bent while I grabbed her forearms and my thrusts were initially slow building to a crescendo.

The idea was that I would come over her breasts but my plan failed miserably when, close to coming, I withdrew to remove the condom but the silly rubber would not have it and refused to come off. So it all became rather comical as the more I tried to pull the condom off and the more my fingers would sleep off it. A new experience for me. By the fifth (or perhaps the sixth attempt) I managed to remove it but by that time my garden hose’s jet spray had become a trickle with a few droplets of my precious nectar falling below her breasts. We looked at each other and we both burst into laughter.

We then lay on the bed and chatted a little. When I asked her what the time was she had to go and fetch her phone and it was then we realised the hour had gone. It was time to go and shower.

A very pleasant encounter with a fun young lady possessing good sex appeal.
As always YMMV

Pros
Extremely friendly.
Sex appeal
Eager to please
Good kisser
No time wasting and no clock watching.
Reliable performer.

Cons
None that I can think of.

Offline HighlyMotivated

I don't think you saw the same Sky as everyone else, as 'elfin' Sky retired a couple months ago (a dark day in the punting world) and her friend Lena took over the profile

Aviva

HighlyMotivated

Thank you for your comments.

With regard to:
I don't think you saw the same Sky as everyone else, as 'elfin' Sky retired a couple months ago (a dark day in the punting world) and her friend Lena took over the profile.

you may be right as the "Sky" I saw was certainly not 5' 1" - more like 5'5" which made me wonder as to the obvious error.
I can add that the SP I saw told me her real name too but it was not "Lena"

I suppose that the only way to solve the mystery is to wait and see if a punter who went with the original "Sky" books the current SP and reports here.

Thank you again.

holland

HighlyMotivated

Thank you for your comments.

With regard to:
I don't think you saw the same Sky as everyone else, as 'elfin' Sky retired a couple months ago (a dark day in the punting world) and her friend Lena took over the profile.

you may be right as the "Sky" I saw was certainly not 5' 1" - more like 5'5" which made me wonder as to the obvious error.
I can add that the SP I saw told me her real name too but it was not "Lena"

I suppose that the only way to solve the mystery is to wait and see if a punter who went with the original "Sky" books the current SP and reports here.

Thank you again.

HI Aviva

I think as well you have seen Lena as your description of her match other reviews.

Here is the link to Lena's reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4866

:hi:

Aviva

Thank you Holland.
It just goes to show that although I try to be careful, I need to be more observant.

Cheers!

Offline bediscrete

Lena had mixed reviews (and was on & off my HL as a result) as I recall.
The AW link the OP quotes is no longer working so maybe we'll never know who he saw  :(

Offline The_Don

Please note this profile has been swapped. So linked reviews under this A/W I.D, are for more than 1 W/G.

More info posted here > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98941.msg1338791#msg1338791