Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SS burds - where are they now ? Sharing intel  (Read 115384 times)

Online webpunter

I defer to your greater knowledge of SS
Madison was the one who mentioned for what i should do
Maybe coz she was such a 'draw' to the venue, SS took a more flexible line

I'm with you on seeing the same burd in different venues
I used to see LisaLoveXXX might have been XXXX @ Soft Touch [referenced 'above']
She also worked at some gaff in Leicester which i can remember the name of
So i line a meet up with her direct on text [in Leicester] & when i rock up & there are 4 or 5 burds sitting in the lounge cum reception
Looking very bored & very average
LLX was standout - milfy blondie tanned & very stacked
I was to be allocated one of the crappy rooms apparently, to which LLX had an issue with
Brief convo between her & the maid.  Matter resolved
Was back in the day & i was visiting a boring stuffy client so wore a suit & tie
She made a play of holding my tie walking me to the [upgraded] room
& saying so everyone could hear sumflink like " you're coming with me young man "
Quality.  Wish i was young  :dash:

Sandys were strict about “their” WG not working elsewhere.
I believe it was just Greater Manchester (dunno about Liverpool) since I also knew some of the lasses from parlours in Sheffield and Birmingham (Bearwood/funplace). I enjoyed turning up and seeing them in different places.
If Maddison was working local you may have caused her problems with your indiscreet southern ways.  :sarcastic:

Offline McSwell

Sandys were strict about “their” WG not working elsewhere.
I believe it was just Greater Manchester (dunno about Liverpool) since I also knew some of the lasses from parlours in Sheffield and Birmingham (Bearwood/funplace). I enjoyed turning up and seeing them in different places. Also some of them had AW profiles before working at SS.
If Maddison was working local you may have caused her problems with your indiscreet southern ways.  :sarcastic:

Yes it was their rule but money talks so some girls were willing to do private work.

I had a birthday treat with a couple of them in a Premier Inn.
It was dearer than the parlour but good fun

Offline chrishornx

Yes it was their rule but money talks so some girls were willing to do private work.

natural progression for some SS birds to freelance and go Indie

lucky you with 2 of them sounds fun

Offline Moby Dick

Premier Inn just round the corner in Prestwich - flash bastard.  :sarcastic:
On their way home after a 10hour non stop shift.

Online webpunter

That's where i used to stay
Well convenient.  And cheap - would rather spend the money saved @ SS
I used to get a few tinnies & a bottle of wine at the shops next to SS after the session
I'd do like a 6pm booking for an hour, pick up the drinks & then order a pizza delivery when back at the hotel
I could be back by 7.30 & as always mid week could watch the champions league on my iPad
I-fucking-deal
Tanks drained drinks eats watch a bit of TV & then a restful sleep with a faint but nice empty dull ball ache

As an aside also went to a block of flats near the PremierI to see an oriental massage burd called Sai or sumfink similar
She ended up moving to nearer the Etihad
Was well good & her pussy slides [with a miniscule thong] were off the scale
We are talking like 5 - 6 years ago maybe more

Offline McSwell

No it was one near Trafford  Centre,  trouble is there's three by Trafford Centre and they went to wrong one at first :D  sorted after some confusing texts :D :D

And it was a Saturday afternoon

Offline chrishornx

No it was one near Trafford  Centre,  trouble is there's three by Trafford Centre and they went to wrong one at first :D  sorted after some confusing texts :D :D

And it was a Saturday afternoon

but worth the wait

Offline Shanks

Wow , that archive takes me back !

What a line up this was

Sandys at its peak I would say

Jade
Susie
Amelia
Sian
Gabrielle
Zoe ( back working I believe )
Demi - original

I would pay ridiculous money to see some of these girls again !
Jade and Amelia , fond memories

The Taylah in the link, who is she? Os it ava kox cos it dont look like it to me! But shes a 6 ft'r

Any shed any light??

Thank you boys

Offline Shanks

Saw Lexi regular last year , plus saw a few others in recent times , Tori , Lily , Farah

Might go see Amy again for old times sake , I hear she still working and great ?

Still can’t get over that line up !

WOW !

Offline Rocket1927

best girls for me was AMY,  CLAUDIA AND CAROLINE, would love if caroline or claudia started again

Offline Shanks

External Link/Members Only

Edit:The Sandy's one is blonde,AW profile isn't-must be a different one,

Don’t suppose anyone has heard of Amelia coming back again  , I think Moby saw her when she re-emerged last time ?

Offline MindyMoo1971

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

Whatever happened to Tina T

She was working as an Indy in Huddersfield. I know because she Ghosted me when i got to her flat. This was over 15 years ago though. Would assume she's long retired now.

Online webpunter

Jordan, the burd i referenced at the start of this thread has just wazzed up a new pic
The 1st in a long time

Just need a small prick & its thunderbirds are go
It won't be anytime soon tho. May ?

Although travelling is still verboten
200+ miles to a MickeyDs just round the corner from her gaff might take some explaining  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ellis_dee

I miss how cheap and easy Sandys was

I'd be doing a lot more punting now if it was still open

Some of these ex-Sandys girls are charging £150 a go, if not higher. I just can't bring myself to pay it when I know I've fucked them for 50 quid back in the day

and that's if you can even get a response to a booking request

Offline bushman

Some of these ex-Sandys girls are charging £150 a go, if not higher. I just can't bring myself to pay it when I know I've fucked them for 50 quid back in the day

The Sandy's boat has truly sailed. Doubt we will ever experience the likes of that again. Glad I had the opportunity to visit them a few times.

Offline george r

the first nail in the coffin was WFBs getting raided, a lot of their girls moved to  SS and the rest is history..

Offline chrishornx

the first nail in the coffin was WFBs getting raided, a lot of their girls moved to  SS and the rest is history..

very true George WFB was the start of the slippery slope  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 11:22:26 pm by chrishornx »

Offline Rack Admirer

very true George WFB was the start of the slippery slope  :dash: :dash: :dash:

+1

...and we probably won't see the likes of it, and Sandys, again :cry:

Offline qarma

My first ever punt was at WFB. What an amazing place it was, Sandys too. Had some incredible experiences in both. Happy days!!

Online webpunter

Thinking forward to later in the year i was pondering a visit to 50shades
A trip down mammary lane type thing
Their webpage is suspended

Offline Briddy

Thinking forward to later in the year i was pondering a visit to 50shades
A trip down mammary lane type thing
Their webpage is suspended
I personally wouldn't bother I went a few months after it opened for a sort of relieve old times thing and both punts there were very disappointing, no effort put in and trying to add on loads of extras that's just my experience though

Online webpunter

I was thinking on the same lines
Realistically when i can next do a norf west bizzo trip, there are plenty of other better fish in the manchester pond
Your post has knocked any slight 50S aspirations on the head
Thanks for saving me wasting my time & most importantly not missing out on a better opportunity  :thumbsup:

I personally wouldn't bother I went a few months after it opened for a sort of relieve old times thing and both punts there were very disappointing, no effort put in and trying to add on loads of extras that's just my experience though

Offline Briddy

I was thinking on the same lines
Realistically when i can next do a norf west bizzo trip, there are plenty of other better fish in the manchester pond
Your post has knocked any slight 50S aspirations on the head
Thanks for saving me wasting my time & most importantly not missing out on a better opportunity  :thumbsup:
   :hi:

Offline Clitheroelad

+1

And we all know who to blame for WFB closing dont we ?

Offline Spannerman

richard carvath (prick) External Link/Members Only

is this him? External Link/Members Only

He once took a photo of me when I left the rear entrance I’d Sandys Prestwich. I walked towards him and he hobbled off. I spoke to Adrian (Merv) and he confirmed it was him. He was hobbling as he’d had an accident climbing or something along those lines.

Offline con-a-ser

He once took a photo of me when I left the rear entrance I’d Sandys Prestwich. I walked towards him and he hobbled off. I spoke to Adrian (Merv) and he confirmed it was him. He was hobbling as he’d had an accident climbing or something along those lines.

You should have phoned the police & said he was taking pictures of School kids
but that is him hope he gets bird & he might find out the real meaning of been pimped

Offline tesla

She was working as an Indy in Huddersfield. I know because she Ghosted me when i got to her flat. This was over 15 years ago though. Would assume she's long retired now.

she had to work as an indie as she had been sacked from all the parlours she worked for being unreliable, saw here a few times in Huddersfield hotels and she just became too unreliable, arriving late, leaving early

Offline george r

Whatever happened to Tina T

i saw her once, fantastic tits and good in the room  but she never stopped talking !!!

Online webpunter

Clearly not from high enuf  :dash: :lol:

He was hobbling as he’d had an accident climbing or something along those lines.

Offline PhelTGrik

Anyone remember a Sienna? Seems too long to still be using Ex SS on a 2021 profile.

Offline eric 70

anybody seen this young lady?https://www.adultwork.com/TiffanyExSandys

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Duke of Earl

Clickable link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The pictures in the gallery are of a different girl to those shown in the first movie. I saw the girl in the gallery photos (which are of a tiffany that subsequently worked at sandys) about 10 years ago at Buntys and she isnt one of the girls in the movie.

Offline widnesterry

• Banned
  • Service Provider
anybody seen this young lady?https://www.adultwork.com/TiffanyExSandys

It’s 50 shades adult work that’s why the pictures change to which girl is on normally two a day I met Tiffany thursday In widnes
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 06:59:41 pm by widnesterry »
Banned reason: Pimp / tout promoting his own site
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline widnesterry

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Profile changing location and girls every couple of days

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295997.msg3089655#msg3089655

The account is 50 shades adultwork that’s why changes to what girls are on I met Tiffany Thursday
Banned reason: Pimp / tout promoting his own site

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s 50 shades adult work that’s why the pictures change to which girl is on normally two a day I met Tiffany thursday In widnes
The account is 50 shades adultwork that’s why changes to what girls are on I met Tiffany Thursday
Why are you posting the same thing twice?

Offline boogz

Anyone know if Libby/Sexy Rebecca on AW is still working? I assume not..

Offline OakTree

Anyone know if Libby/Sexy Rebecca on AW is still working? I assume not..

Long retired.

Offline yorkieyorkie

I wasn’t aware of Sandy’s so it’s unfortunate on that front.

Anyone know where Saskia (I was told she used to work at Sandy’s) but that was her name at La Maison has gone. Gosh what a fabulous booking that was a few years ago.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I wasn’t aware of Sandy’s so it’s unfortunate on that front.

Anyone know where Saskia (I was told she used to work at Sandy’s) but that was her name at La Maison has gone. Gosh what a fabulous booking that was a few years ago.
Lots of people would like to punt her again, myself included.
Been asked frequently but believed to have retired about 3 years ago shortly after doing a 10 man Gangbang which was also the last time I punted her  :cry:

Generally thought to have settled down with some bloke, from what she told me I got the impression she was into him so good luck to her, she seemed like a nice girl  :drinks:

Offline Kool Keef

Yep, think she started a family as well from what I heard.
Probably my favourite WG if I had to choose.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Nothing but best wishes for her  :hi:

Offline BeastWilkinson

Lots of people would like to punt her again, myself included.
Been asked frequently but believed to have retired about 3 years ago shortly after doing a 10 man Gangbang which was also the last time I punted her  :cry:

Generally thought to have settled down with some bloke, from what she told me I got the impression she was into him so good luck to her, she seemed like a nice girl  :drinks:

I was at that gangbang
It was my first time I enjoyed her , and unfortunately my last ..

Gutted she retired

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was at that gangbang
It was my first time I enjoyed her , and unfortunately my last ..

Gutted she retired
I didn't know that unless i'd forgotten it, Moby did the review for it so at least 3 UKP'ers were keeping the side up  :drinks: (may read it back for posterity)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 12:44:50 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline BeastWilkinson

It was literally by chance , I went in wanting to see her ,  lady at the desk told me she was in a gangbang
I joined in ..
she was wearing them knee high laced up boots??

I can’t remember how much it cost

She had an absolutely amazing body!!!

I wish I saw her more times !!!

One of the girls who got away

Offline Somebloke

Banned reason: Troll

Offline Trotter671

Nothing but best wishes for her  :hi:

Agree with you yorkie :hi: I saw Saskia a couple of times - lovely lass, FAF and very naughty - good times :thumbsup: