Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SS burds - where are they now ? Sharing intel  (Read 115592 times)

Offline chrishornx

Every time I look at the SS archive it takes me back and i'd forgotten they also did those you tube vids for some of the girls.
You've got to admit Sandy & Merv did something right the way they ran the place and kept the web page and rota etc up to date, it was actually run like a business should be.
Fuck I miss my excursions over to Manchester  :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ditto pal

Online Moby Dick

Every time I look at the SS archive it takes me back and i'd forgotten they also did those you tube vids for some of the girls.
You've got to admit Sandy & Merv did something right the way they ran the place and kept the web page and rota etc up to date, it was actually run like a business should be.
Couldn’t pass by without popping in for a cuppa and leaving with a handful of humbugs.
Could’ve saved a fortune if I hadn’t found most of them on AW. Damn this thread.

Offline Spannerman

Totally, I loved Sandys and called every week, sometimes twice a week. It’s fair to say the place had a big impact on my life.

Offline webpunter

And a big impact on your bank balance ?

Top behaviour, you can't take it with you  :thumbsup:

Totally, I loved Sandys and called every week, sometimes twice a week. It’s fair to say the place had a big impact on my life.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Sandy's Superstars: Viewing more info on Jade
External Link/Members Only

Looks similar but not enough pics  on AW to comfirm

The Taylah in the link, who is she? Os it ava kox cos it dont look like it to me! But shes a 6 ft'r

Any shed any light??

Thank you boys

Online Moby Dick

The Taylah in the link, who is she? Os it ava kox cos it dont look like it to me! But shes a 6 ft'r

Any shed any light??

Thank you boys

Ava Koxxx was Taylor and Dominique.
Then they had another Taylor who was blondish.
The time machine photos have become screwed. Photos don’t always match WG profile.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Found this one on AW claiming to be ex-Sandys yet simultaneously claiming to be 20 years old....surely shome mishtake???

Offline McSwell

Found this one on AW claiming to be ex-Sandys yet simultaneously claiming to be 20 years old....surely shome mishtake???

If you assume the age is out by 5yrs then she could have been at Sandy's for a year or so.

If anything the price is a bit suss at £100 per hr. Most ex Sandy's girls use that tag line as an excuse to charge more.

Offline Goldfinch

If you assume the age is out by 5yrs then she could have been at Sandy's for a year or so.

If anything the price is a bit suss at £100 per hr. Most ex Sandy's girls use that tag line as an excuse to charge more.

Edit:The Sandy's one is blonde,AW profile isn't-must be a different one,
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 10:33:01 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Asianfcuker

Edit:The Sandy's one is blonde,AW profile isn't-must be a different one,
Her Aw profile say's she was a blonde at Sandy's she also states her age at 20yrs  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Sandys police raid in November 2016 which saw an end to the business. Vogues Sandys profile says she was then Early 20's, 5'_6, 34DD-24-34
Awork profile also states Height: 5'6" Chest Size: 34" C Natural.
So she has lost at least about 6 yrs and also lost 2 cup sizes to her tits.

AF

Offline nephilim

Vogue from Sandy's was Demi at Cherrys

Not 100% but I think this is her AW - External Link/Members Only

Offline pewter

Quite a number of girls have appeared  in other parlours claiming to be ex Sandy's because they think it will give them Kudos.
I notice that a number of places have stopped saying it now though.  Perhaps guys were getting fed up with hearing it.

Offline webpunter

HL is +1 for when things start over  :thumbsup:
Always handy to have a few tucked up my sleeve for norf west bizzo trips
Not that i am doing these, or punting, at the mo  :dash:

Cant figure out her age
24 on Cherrys
27 on Awank
I reckon neither.  Higher higher.  Into milfy thirties territory IMO

Looking at Cherrys some fitties
And a good few referencing ex SS:
  • Zoe
  • Tiffany
  • Rio
  • Phoebe
  • Mya
  • McKenzie
  • Laylah
  • Kirsten
  • Karla
  • Electra
  • Brogan
  • Ashley
A collection of hooker names in there for sure

Offline Bantagonist

Thats not her, shes demi from LM/KSG

Offline Bantagonist

Thats Vogue ex ss and demi from cherries

Offline Asianfcuker

Taken from the About Us page on Cherry's website. Please delete if this has already been posted.

We are sorry to say that we have officially closed.
Management would like to thank all visitors for their custom over the years and to let them know we will be moving premises very soon. Please keep an eye out for future updates.

AF

Offline SheffieldGasMan

Anyone know whether Demi from SS and then GFE still working? All the mention of Demi above got me thinking  :P
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 10:10:45 pm by SheffieldGasMan »

Offline nephilim

Yeah Bantgonist you're right on a second look

So Vogue became Demi at Cherries/KSG/GFE

I recognise the photos from the girl in my AW link as a girl from Cherries but cannot find it now

Demi from Sandys External Link/Members Only was Levi at Cherries, had a couple of fun sessions with her, no idea what happened to her after Cherries though

Online Moby Dick

this girl ex sandys? Jessica?
Dunno looking at way back machine there was a Jessica who started in 2009.
19years old 5ft4 34DD brunette.
Last entry is 2013, early 20s grown to 5ft8
I recognise the Sandys pics, but don’t think I ever saw her.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Pics on AW look better

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 06:42:31 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Bantagonist

maybe under jess, can u post the way back machine so I can have a look.

Online Moby Dick

maybe under jess, can u post the way back machine so I can have a look.

There is a problem with pics being mixed up on that site.

Not Jessie?
No height posted on Aw
Pity it ain’t Saskia or Kim - they had nice big tits on a small frame.

Offline IAMBATMAN

There is a problem with pics being mixed up on that site.

Not Jessie?
No height posted on Aw
Pity it ain’t Saskia or Kim - they had nice big tits on a small frame.
if it's her she worked at sandys in 2012 while in her early 20s and is now 24 so either she's telling porkys about her age or somebodys going to jail

Offline OakTree

It’s not this Jessica is it?

The page is closed but you can see the reviews.

Offline con-a-ser

Dunno looking at way back machine there was a Jessica who started in 2009.
19years old 5ft4 34DD brunette.
Last entry is 2013, early 20s grown to 5ft8
I recognise the Sandys pics, but don’t think I ever saw her.

I think that girl is this one
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 10:45:08 pm by con-a-ser »

Online Moby Dick

Offline webpunter

The archive link is a handy reminder  :thumbsup:

Top of my to-do list, when things start up again is Madison
I can conjure up reasons for a good few bizzo trips from leafy Surrey to the norf west
Can't wait

seximadison

Yet to have a play - was to be this year - until ....
I reck she's like a fine wine, getting better with age
I lurve tanned fit stacked milfs
32GG
I can feel an OTW coming on
Just gotta wait  :dash:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 11:24:52 pm by webpunter »

Offline piz111

How can you be sure?
She is still only twenty four.  :sarcastic:

not her, i reviewed her a while ago i think she retired maybe 2 years ago

Offline webpunter

:hi: bantagonist for re-invogorating this thread early Jan

Did a Awank search on 'sandy' nic which threw up a couple of options / burds

'exsandy'   

Clairexsandys   External Link/Members Only

ExSandys Vogue x      External Link/Members Only

lillyexsandys   External Link/Members Only  'set to distribute content only'

Have they been on this thread b4 ? No idea & CBA to check

« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 08:12:09 pm by webpunter »

Offline webpunter

& "ex sandys"

Rio ex Sandys     External Link/Members Only   [deffo on here & deffo on to do list - i lurve enhanced gym fit milfs]

Sammy ex Sandys   External Link/Members Only

Online Moby Dick

:hi: bantagonist for re-invogorating this thread early Jan

Did a Awank search on 'sandy' nic which threw up a couple of options / burds

'exsandy'   

Clairexsandys   External Link/Members Only

ExSandys Vogue x      External Link/Members Only

lillyexsandys   External Link/Members Only  'set to distribute content only'

Have they been on this thread b4 ? No idea & CBA to check

Probably, and don’t mean to piss on your bonfire of a thread but any WG who needs to refer to ex SS or Sandys in her profile name or in her profile ain’t anything special. Been over 4 years! Her best times are behind her.

Offline webpunter

You are spot on
Only listed coz it occurred to me to have a look for what was showing
Most of the pics showing on the various profiles look old

Deffo gotta get to have a play with Rio
Did some texts with her a couple of years ago - good comms
Thing is she only works Fri + weekends
I'm a southern softie & when on norf west bizzo trips i tend to do these mid-week & include some footy
As well as some punting hopefully
I try to avoid travelling Friday & if i do leave early doors to head home
Otherwise the m6 m42 m40 m25 can be painful
Hence the punting stars don't easily line up
Not that i'm going anywhere at mo  :dash:

Probably, and don’t mean to piss on your bonfire of a thread but any WG who needs to refer to ex SS or Sandys in her profile name or in her profile ain’t anything special. Been over 4 years! Her best times are behind her.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Mmmm yeah imagine in another 40 years some girls will still be hanging on to the Sandys tagline  :D

Offline Kool Keef

Exactly, let it go ffs  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:50:14 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline webpunter

This year i'm gonna just have to let it go over Madison's rack

Exactly, let it go ffs  :sarcastic:

Offline IAMBATMAN

I think it's as much for personal recognition for old clients of theres as it is a draw for possible new clients. Sandys was a great parlour and the name recognition is still thick, so good there's a thread on here called SS birds where are they now that's still being commented on 4 years later. Never seen that for any other parlour that's closed down so it makes sense if a girl makes a new AW to add the fact she used to work at sandys to her profile. It makes sense from a business standpoint regardless if you think there best days are behind them or you think they are just using the name to get clients. No different than you putting previous work experience on your CV

Online Moby Dick

I think it's as much for personal recognition for old clients of theres as it is a draw for possible new clients. Sandys was a great parlour and the name recognition is still thick, so good there's a thread on here called SS birds where are they now that's still being commented on 4 years later. Never seen that for any other parlour that's closed down so it makes sense if a girl makes a new AW to add the fact she used to work at sandys to her profile. It makes sense from a business standpoint regardless if you think there best days are behind them or you think they are just using the name to get clients. No different than you putting previous work experience on your CV

We are on that thread.

I was a regular at Sandys from the early days and I am not taking anything away from it was a good place. Just some WG were better than others (as you would expect)
There are plenty of better ex Sandy WG that don’t mention SS because they don’t need to.
Plus there are some WG (some at other parlours) that have never worked at SS but claim they have.
With the exception of Rio who I have seen once at GFE I don’t recall going back to see any who mentions SS since I understand why they mention it whilst others don’t.

Offline IAMBATMAN

We are on that thread.
I know lol that was my point. You say girls that were good don't need to mention it but I disagree, if say Saskia or Adriana were to make a new AW (both very popular girls) how is anyone to know who they were? People would want to see those girls so again it makes sense to use the recognition to get a client base.

Online Moby Dick

I know lol that was my point. You say girls that were good don't need to mention it but I disagree, if say Saskia or Adriana were to make a new AW (both very popular girls) how is anyone to know who they were? People would want to see those girls so again it makes sense to use the recognition to get a client base.
That’s fair enough, good example; although word would soon get around if Saskia came back.
I still think it looks desperate for those that continue to mention it on established profiles (not new).
At the other end of the scale there are some that left before it was closed that were happy to leave it behind and go alone and the freedom that gave them. Working when it suits, and  increasing their rates claiming a more exclusive / premium service. Might put some punters off knowing that they saw 15 clients a day on Sandys conveyor.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:16:23 am by Moby Dick »

Offline IAMBATMAN

That’s fair enough, good example; although word would soon get around if Saskia came back.
I still think it looks desperate for those that continue to mention it on established profiles (not new).
At the other end of the scale there are some that left before it was closed that were happy to leave it behind and go alone and the freedom that gave them. Working when it suits, and  increasing their rates claiming a more exclusive / premium service. Might put some punters off knowing that they saw 15 clients a day on Sandys conveyor.
what you say is true however there are those punters who don't punt often and don't come on sites like this, also those that quit for a reason such as marriage then come back to it years later might want to see those they once saw and scrolling through AW its easy to miss things but having SS right there is enough to make him go ahhh that's her. Your also right having previous ties to a parlour would dissuade some potential clients as a lot of guys on here don't see parlour girls for the reason you mentioned (getting railed by 10 guys previously). It's swings and roundabouts tbh but it makes sense to me to keep the SS affiliation as it's still a recognisable brand

Offline webpunter

I regard having a thread going for such a period as one of my greatest achievements
Not just on UKP
I would add it to my CV, should this be needed !
Thank-you fellow UKP'ers
I've forgotten about the thread for periods of time until it pops up, just like like littleWP, less recently with what is going on
And i've haven't 'bumped' it

Only two visits to meet with Jordan, the burd who started the snowball rolling down the mountain, when the wheels came orf
She is still on Awank 
JordanExSuperstar
She started moaning like she was about to orgasm after 30 secs after me being inside her
I commented sumfink like " i didn't realise i was sooo good "
She did a reset & after that was really good, wincing on a really deep thrust
Deffo she is on to-do list, when things start again in earnest

What i need to do is thank threechilliman
Back then you needed to be registered with SS if you wanted to book in advance
Was doing some PMs with him & he was a frequent visitor
So on one of his visits he set me up - with a user name / password
I can't recall what it was exactly, pretty sure it was sumfink to do with 'james' & '999'
Memorable if nuffink else !

And with his 'mates is mates' UKP member assistance i was able to meet Jordan.  Twice  :yahoo:

Long may this thread continue & if it gets to a decade maybe i'll be on the queens honours list  :lol:

Sandys was a great parlour and the name recognition is still thick, so good there's a thread on here called SS birds where are they now that's still being commented on 4 years later

Offline Blackpool Rock

I regard having a thread going for such a period as one of my greatest achievements
Not just on UKP
I would add it to my CV, should this be needed !
Thank-you fellow UKP'ers
I've forgotten about the thread for periods of time until it pops up, just like like littleWP, less recently with what is going on
And i've haven't 'bumped' it

So on one of his visits he set me up - with a user name / password
I can't recall what it was exactly, pretty sure it was sumfink to do with 'james' & '999'
Memorable if nuffink else !

Long may this thread continue & if it gets to a decade maybe i'll be on the queens honours list  :lol:
I guess it is testament to how central and influential the place was to so many peoples punting that it's still getting mentioned 4 and a half years after it's demise, my punting took a downturn when it went and I don't expect it to ever recover back to the glory days  :cry:

Brave, some may say stupid or reckless setting up a Nick with a J999 connotation, lucky you didn't get bundled out the back and "trip over"  :rolleyes:

I was sorting some shit out of a drawer 6 months ago and came across a small piece of paper with a 5 digit number written on it and wondered WTF is that for  :unknown:
30 seconds later I twigged it was my SS membership number no longer in my wallet as it wasn't needed but kept just in case the place popped open 12 months after being closed down.
Sadly that never happened but for some reason I still haven't thrown the number away  :wacko: 

Online Moby Dick

They did give me a number so that I could make an advance booking.
I was also asked for a memorable name so I never used the number.
After a while, it was a bit like ‘phoning the Chinese Takeaway.
“Hello Mr Moby, how are you? what would you like to order today?”
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 09:49:03 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Blackpool Rock

They did give me a number so that I could make an advance booking.
I was also asked for a memorable name so I never used the number.
After a while, it was a bit like ‘phoning the Chinese Takeaway.
“Hello Mr Moby, how are you? what would you like to order today?”
I'd like my Pork Sword encased in lady fingers with a BJ side  :drinks:

Offline LeeVanCleef

I'd like my Pork Sword encased in lady fingers with a BJ side  :drinks:

Pork Sword - ha ha, not heard that for ages, or beef bayonet
Banned reason: Ignoring warning not to derail reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Now you've mentioned i'm remembering - 'membership details' - james & 99999 coz 5 digits needed or 90909
The memory & mammaries fade
I can't recall if they offered a membership card @ reception, with the details written on it
Even tucked in behind the blockbuster video card in the wallet, could be dangerous

Before TCM offered assistance i tried to get a 1st session @ SS with Madison
Coz she used to do indie as well as @ SS & my bizzo trips were centred me staying in Manchester
So saved travelling to scouse land & getting my motor half-inched  :lol:
Did some texts with her & to save me having to go there just to set up the membership, she said to text her
On the day when she was there, early doors [so more availability]
& mention to reception when calling that i knew her coz easy for them to ask her etc
Just couldn't make the SS stars line up FFS  :dash:

It was easier to remember the SS number than a pin code on one of my cards

I'm in leafy surrey, with 200+ miles in between making visits not that easy
Had i been local i could imagine being a very frequent visitor, to the point of becoming addicted  :scare::yahoo:

I guess it is testament to how central and influential the place was to so many peoples punting that it's still getting mentioned 4 and a half years after it's demise, my punting took a downturn when it went and I don't expect it to ever recover back to the glory days  :cry:

Brave, some may say stupid or reckless setting up a Nick with a J999 connotation, lucky you didn't get bundled out the back and "trip over"  :rolleyes:

I was sorting some shit out of a drawer 6 months ago and came across a small piece of paper with a 5 digit number written on it and wondered WTF is that for  :unknown:
30 seconds later I twigged it was my SS membership number no longer in my wallet as it wasn't needed but kept just in case the place popped open 12 months after being closed down.
Sadly that never happened but for some reason I still haven't thrown the number away  :wacko:

Offline webpunter

Dunno what it is bout parlours but they give me the horn
Maybe the faint whiff of johnsons in the air

The ideal combo would have been to have the room type set up @ Soft Touch [ST] in Northampton
@ SS
So rooms with jacuzzis
And a wet room big enuf for a double airbed nuru or soapy massage session
Lost track of how many of these i did @ ST
Just the burds @ ST were / are a bit hit & miss, mostly the latter.  Deffo need to book up a [rare] fittie the day before

ST are shut @ the mo for obvious reasons [a good idea not wanting to incurr the displeasure of the local rozzers / council]
When it re-opens Isabella looks promising

Online Moby Dick

Before TCM offered assistance i tried to get a 1st session @ SS with Madison
Coz she used to do indie as well as @ SS & my bizzo trips were centred me staying in Manchester
So saved travelling to scouse land & getting my motor half-inched  :lol:
Did some texts with her & to save me having to go there just to set up the membership, she said to text her
On the day when she was there, early doors [so more availability]
& mention to reception when calling that i knew her coz easy for them to ask her etc
Just couldn't make the SS stars line up FFS  :dash:

Sandys were strict about “their” WG not working elsewhere.
I believe it was just Greater Manchester (dunno about Liverpool) since I also knew some of the lasses from parlours in Sheffield and Birmingham (Bearwood/funplace). I enjoyed turning up and seeing them in different places. Also some of them had AW profiles before working at SS.
If Maddison was working local you may have caused her problems with your indiscreet southern ways.  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:08:01 pm by Moby Dick »