Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FeistyLilSlut - Birmingham city centre  (Read 2300 times)

17 review(s) for feistylilslut (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
16 review(s) for feistysexyhot (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5637614) (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Rockhead

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Cost
£80 for half hour. £140 for hour.

Comms
Pretty tricky. By her own admission, FeistyLilSlut – who I will refer to hereafter as Tee – is not the most organised. She only works a few days a week (at most), and on switching on her work phone she admits to being ‘overwhelmed’ by the numbers of messages, missed calls etc. She points out that she does use the Available Now function on AW and that it’s best to contact her when that’s showing. As I am simply not that spontaneous and like to pre-plan, it took me around 3 weeks to get a booking. This probably gives you some idea of how badly I wanted to fuck her. Patience, politeness and persistence got me between her legs eventually.

She normally works in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, but I saw her during a ‘tour’ of Birmingham. She was staying in the City Nites apartments near the National Indoor Arena.

The Girl
Tee is most certainly a one-off – you’ll either like her a lot, or not at all. She’s covered in tattoos, a lot of which are works in progress, and has multiple piercings (including her clit, which is helpful if you’re struggling to find it). Down below she’s shaven save for a very skinny ‘landing strip’. Her head is shaved at the sides with long hair at the back (hair extensions). Her tits are obviously enhanced – she started out as a 32AA so can hardly blame her for wanting some more curves.
One thing you won’t be able to tell from her pictures is how small she is. Slight of build, she is only 5’ 2, easily the smallest girl that I (at 6’ 3) have had sex with. She’s a mum, but her figure is great – very trim and toned all over.

The Experience
Tee can talk for England – there certainly weren’t any awkward pauses! The one thing she does better than banter though is shagging. She claims to be a genuine nympho and apparently has paperwork to prove it. She has undertaken counselling sessions to tackle her sex addiction – thankfully for us, these were 100% unsuccessful.
Tee was wearing a lacey, black boddice-y type thing and black panties. On the bed I touched and kissed her all over, including plenty of work between her legs. We had FK too. Then got her naked and repeated the action. I’ve never felt so small a body, but she’s so well put together and so damn receptive that I soon got very hard. Then she got to work on me – her OWO was wonderful. Really hard and deep and vigorous – not much teasing, just pure pleasure.
We had a full length mirror beside us so while blowing me, she positioned herself on all fours so that I could see her pussy and arse in the mirror. Due to her small size, I could easily reach around and play with both of her holes as she continued to pleasure me. That was bloody awesome and I could have carried on all day.
We had protected sex in doggy, which happens to be Tee’s favourite position. I did wonder how the mechanics of this would work given our immense height difference, but I have to say we slotted together with ease. I dunno, maybe small women are the future – fucking this one was utterly brilliant. The image of ourselves in the mirror was turning both of us on, and Tee was clearly on the brink of orgasm. As her little arse plunged back and forth, I reached between her legs a few times to find her helpfully-pierced clit and was amazed at how wet she was – certainly no fakery here. I pumped her until I could take no more and had an awesome climax.

Verdict
She’s obviously a ‘Marmite’ kinda girl, of totally unique appearance, and at £80 for half hour, rather expensive. As I’m quite an alternative-looking guy myself, it was a pleasure to find an alternative lady to play with. The one thing that stands out for me is how genuine the whole experience was. For such a tiny little thing she’s a fantastic and genuinely sex-loving partner. If money was no object I’d certainly see her again.

Offline Rockhead

I'm afraid there's an unpleasant postscript to this review. Sadly, I understand that Tee was assaulted by a 'punter' either the day after seeing me, or later that same day. I couldn't get much detail on this, other than her describing her face as being "smashed up". She's been unable to work since, though apparently plans to restart in a week or two's time. She's said that she won't return to Birmingham.

If this is true, I hope the shithead responsible gets a visitation from the angel of death this Christmas.

Offline Littlefoot

I'm afraid there's an unpleasant postscript to this review. Sadly, I understand that Tee was assaulted by a 'punter' either the day after seeing me, or later that same day. I couldn't get much detail on this, other than her describing her face as being "smashed up". She's been unable to work since, though apparently plans to restart in a week or two's time. She's said that she won't return to Birmingham.

If this is true, I hope the shithead responsible gets a visitation from the angel of death this Christmas.

Thanks for the review rockhead. Sad to hear about that assault. That's just not cricket.    :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ming

Thanks for the review Rockhead, although I am not normally tempted by overly tattooed women, there is something very sexual about her.

I am sorry to hear about the assault, hope the guys penis drops off and he dies slowly, damn well hate men that assault women  :diablo:

I have added her to the HL, hopefully she will return one day, I wish her a speedy recovery.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 05:25:42 pm by Ming »

Dodo

hate men that assault women

That's rich....... you assault women all the time, spunk over their tits, smash their arse, gag em etc, etc  :(

Ming

That's rich....... you assault women all the time, spunk over their tits, smash their arse, gag em etc, etc  :(

That's not assault, that's pleasure  :D and I rarely spunk over their tits, I nearly always aim for the mouth, nose and chin  :P

Offline Littlefoot

That's not assault, that's pleasure  :D and I rarely spunk over their tits, I nearly always aim for the mouth, nose and chin  :P

A true gent!

Ming

A true gent!

Thank you LF, one always tries to act with a degree of decorum.........  :lol:

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for the review Rockhead, hopefully she does start working again in Nottingham area.

Hate fuckers that smash up a girl, hope the fucker gets his just deserts

Although hammering her mouth and arse is good in any punt.

Dodo

:D

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review Rockhead, hopefully she does start working again in Nottingham area.

Hate fuckers that smash up a girl, hope the fucker gets his just deserts

Although hammering her mouth and arse is good in any punt.

Yes, apparently she plans to start work again next week from her base in Nottinghamshire.

Agree about the MF that beat her up. Obviously I hardly know the girl, but it made me see red.