Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Faye21 Castle Donington  (Read 4663 times)

31 review(s) for faye21 (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

An early finish yesterday and Faye, popped up on my search. Not many reviews, but her pics and the thought of her boobs tempted me.

Quick email and phone call, all arranged for a 4.30 meet for 30 mins

A really nice new build apartment in castle donington, easy parking at the coop and Faye guided me in on the phone. Castle D is busy enough so you don't stick out like a sore thumb which is perfect.

Up the stairs and Faye was waiting. First impressions were a big WOW. Long black hair, fab figure in stockings, heels and her ample fake boobs spilling out of her basque... Definately right up my street. Age wise, her profile says 37, probably late 30s early 40s I'd guess... But she looks great.

The usual sorted and I strip off and got  the usual stroky massage, which was nice but I'm not that fussy over it, then she lay next to me and kissing and mutual stroking, a fab kisser and she smelt gorgeous.

Then she stripped off completely. Bloody hell, she is proper fit with a cracking pair of tits... A mixture of sun from from a recent holiday and fake tan. Regarding her Physique, it says gym fit, which I'd agree, but Faye did say she's usually in better shape, but her holiday had put a bit of weight on. She ain't  fat, I'd say size 8 but I reckon her tummy is usually flatter. Her arse though is as hard and firm as any I'd seen, along with proper firm thighs and calfs.

After the kissing I had to taste the goods, completely shaved and tastes great. She seemed to enjoy it, but I'm sure they all tell us this. My turn next and jacket on for OW, I knew it would bd as it says in her ad. Only negative really...

The usual positions then occurred, taking her from behind with the sight of that firm small ass and stockings, Christ... Finished in mish and my jacket was for to burst...

Cleaned up and a bit of massage and cuddle to finish. Followed my nice conversation whilst I got dressed. I was offered a shower on arrival and when I had finished. Her apartment is roasting btw...

Only thing I would say is she smelt amazing, but I would have had to shower if Mrs N had been home. I could smell her perfume on me... BUT a shower is on offer.

I've not had that many punts but this was up there for  me...I just found her fit as fuck, properly my type. If you like an in shape older ish woman with big tits, she is deffo worth a visit.

Would I recommend yes. Would I go back, yes...

NJ.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 01:16:57 pm by NervousJ »

Online j122

Nice review, you might have to remove the nervous from your username as you're certainly making your way through them :D

How tall is she? originally I thought she looked tall, nut the new pics by the big window makes me think she's a bit shorter.

Offline Jo mob

I saw Faye a couple on months ago, have been meaning to do a review on her and others I've seen, but I would highly recommend Faye as per the review

Online badsin

Good review, glad you enjoyed the delights that Faye has to offer :hi:

Online NervousJ

How tall is she? originally I thought she looked tall, nut the new pics by the big window makes me think she's a bit shorter.

Hmmmm, she kept her heels on throughout, so I'm not sure how tall if she took them off... I'm 6ft 4, and with her heels on I didn't think at any time she's a lot shorter than me....

I'd guess 5ft 6 without, but I'm truely guessing...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Great review yet again Jim, I usually tend to hit the link to see what the girl looks like before reading the review, my initial thoughts were omfg love those tits, so I see what swayed you to her, I'm very temped.

Offline Rockhead

Great review yet again Jim, I usually tend to hit the link to see what the girl looks like before reading the review, my initial thoughts were omfg love those tits, so I see what swayed you to her, I'm very temped.

Ditto. Hot Listed.

Offline PepeMAGA

Ditto. Hot Listed.
I say thrice.  Another top review and those tits are fantastic.  How would you describe her face?

Online NervousJ

I say thrice.  Another top review and those tits are fantastic.  How would you describe her face?

I thought she was very attractive .she is aging well for someone late 30s/ early 40s. It's horses for courses I guess, but I thought she was very easy on the eye....

If I saw he in the street I would definately have a second look.....
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 08:48:38 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Jo mob

TheNewSeeker

A nice reminder NJ; tempted to go for a repeat, but so many others on the to do list! Don't think the was perfumed when I saw her - a big no no for me :scare: so hope she reads these reviews and takes note.

GolfNut

Thanks for reminding me what I'm missing here Jimmy.

She's been on my HL for a while but her availability days don't work well for me currently  :dash:

Will have to get to see her soon by hook or by crook.

Online NervousJ

Didn't think it should have another review as it was pretty much the same positive. Returned earlier and had the same level of service.

It's the first time I've revisited the same person, and did wonder if it would be the same or better... I think probably better as both a bit more relaxed.

Next to try is an hour as still not tried that. I do love t when you have a good punt, and don't even worry about the £80 spunked up the wall.... :D happy days.....

Offline Naitch88

Very tempted to give Faye a try. What services did you go for if you don't mind my asking? What's her skin like too, I understand she's most likely in her 40s and as a 28yo bloke I find good skin very attractive.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 07:33:48 pm by Naitch88 »

Online NervousJ

Very tempted to give Faye a try. What services did you go for if you don't mind my asking? What's her skin like too, I understand she's most likely in her 40s and as a 28yo bloke I find good skin very attractive.

Just your usual gfe stuff. Kissing, ow, 69, few positions.... I'm sure she would do more, I'm  Just a bit of a vanilla chap....

Skin wise, pretty good I'd say. I'm shit at ages, but would say late 30's early 40's, so I'd say she reflects that.... Close up you would say she looks her age, but I would say she wears it well.....facially I find her very attractive, but I guess it's horses for courses...

Hope that kind of helps...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 07:47:29 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Naitch88

Sounds good, does she do FK or DFK?

SaneOnes

Good review but she's just been kicked out of the hotlist as I'm getting rid of all the prossies who don't do OWO. Oh well.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:04:55 am by SaneOnes »

TheNewSeeker

Sounds good, does she do FK or DFK?

Yes; get used to reading several revues to build up a bigger picture  :hi: