Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning, planning planning  (Read 809 times)

Offline catweazle

Planning today's punt. Plan A girl uncontactable, so onto Paln B. Plan B girl booked up can't fit me in until after 7pm, so on to Plan C.

Headed off to Plan C address, when Plan B girl txts to say punter cancelled 2.5 hr booking and can see me. Apologetic message to cancel Plan C, and headed off towards Plan B girl. 5 minutes later Plan A girl rings very apologetically for not bring available.Offers a discounted rate by way of apology.

Quick call to make excuse to Plan B and on way to Plan A.

You couldnt make it up!

Speedy12

If plan A cancels you're fucked! Or not fucked!

Offline oxfordgent

Planning today's punt. Plan A girl uncontactable, so onto Paln B. Plan B girl booked up can't fit me in until after 7pm, so on to Plan C.

Headed off to Plan C address, when Plan B girl txts to say punter cancelled 2.5 hr booking and can see me. Apologetic message to cancel Plan C, and headed off towards Plan B girl. 5 minutes later Plan A girl rings very apologetically for not bring available.Offers a discounted rate by way of apology.

You couldnt make it up!

So many plans here it's like you are a member of the A Team.

Offline smiths

If plan A cancels you're fucked! Or not fucked!

Fortunately not in my case because if plan A goes tits up my plan B is a regular and I cant recall the last time they couldn't fit me in last minute.com.

Offline itk

You couldnt make it up!

Hope plan A was worth it after that run around. :D

Offline catweazle

Hope plan A was worth it after that run around. :D

Luckily not much vehicular detouring needed......and oh yes, Plan A definitely worth it!

Offline Blackpool Rock

So many plans here it's like you are a member of the A Team.
Knew I may have an opportunity today to punt so did a recon yesterday on various of my usual parlour haunts to see what was available, turns out Tuesdays selection was a bit lacking for my tastes, Monday and Wednesday and I was spoilt for choice.
Anyway get myself free to punt and fire up the laptop then put a call in to parlour A to see a girl i've been trying to meet but no answer so try parlour B to see a girl that i've seen once and want to see again but no answer, turns out parlour A and B have been raided and shut down this morning  :dash:
Onto parlour C and spot a great looking profile, no CIM or facial but looks well fit so put the call in and it's answered  :thumbsup: but the girl is a no show  :thumbsdown:
Onto parlour D and nothing really takes my fancy but i'm 90 minutes or so into trying to book a punt and as randy as a dog with 2 dicks by now so book a girl with extensive likes whose photos look good.
Turns out she ain't as good as the pics and i'd never have picked her from a line up, classic case of letting the dick think again but at least she did have a great BJ technique and let me fill her mouth so all was not lost.
On a positive note I could have been in the 1st parlour when it got shut down and while it's not illegal to be in there who needs the F'ing agro

Hidden Image/Members Only