Author Topic: Review Lanzarote  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Diamonddog

Hi just back from Lanzarote so thought I'd share my experience.  Sorry long post but hope you find it useful.

I did a bit research before I went and knew about the German women on the outskirts of PDC
and External Link/Members Only

Firstly on Pasion you can get the website translated in chrome or google. All the girls have telephone numbers but unless you speak Spanish forget it. A few different numbers were answered by the same women. Who got quite pissed off after me trying three separate numbers only to get her again. " No F'ing ingles" lol

A lot seem based in three or four houses in Arricefe with the biggest being 32 Timbayba street
There are some independents and you can spot them once you get used to the website

Anyway after my failure with Pasion.com I decided to try the German women. Although 95 euro for a massage with He seemed a bit steep, I have never had a proper tantric massage or prostate massage so hey ho I gave it a go.

She is really pleasant and puts you at easy straight away, older than the 45 she states but I was here for the experience so was not bothered. Some ground rules are laid down. No touching, No biting ( wasn't going to ) and try not to wriggle to much on the table during the b2b as she has ended up on the floor a few times :lol:

Very sensual experience apart from the Prostate massage. I liked the rim play but once the finger was up my arse I really got the feeling I wanted to shit ,asked her to stop. Just not for me.
The He is superb and her aim is to make it last as long as possible , I was very near a few times but lasted 20 mins  :dance: :yahoo: a record for me. All in all I enjoyed it and would go back.

Some of the girls on Pasion look super hot so I decided to google translate English to Spanish and fire off a few emails to the independents . Only one reply not from my first or even second choice 34 years old but with the address and directions 60 euro half an hour DFK OWO

The girl was much better looking than her photos slim 5 foot and a bit with enhanced boobs and a big but ( that's a Canadian thing) Nice apartment in Arrecife.

She did not speak a word of English and my Spanish is limited to asking for a beer and the bill.

She took charge undressed me and lead to the shower for a mutual wash and lots of exploring
Then dried down and onto the bed her nattering away in Spanish and some DFK . I think she asked if I wanted a condom for the oral but I didn't understand.

 :timeout: OK in my defence  I have not had a proper punt in many years being a lover of massage with he. I lasted about a minute into the oral   :dash:

She was miming what about the fucking and she layed down and gestured just wait and we would try again but I was a little embarrassed so paid. She was pulling me back to the bed as
I was trying to get dressed so obviously wanted to give a good service.

Would I return yes once I learn to control myself

Drove past a few of the whore houses but they were on normal streets and my holiday gear of flowery shirt, shorts, sandles and Lilly white legs stuck out like a sore thumb. Saw a few locals go into 32 Timbayba but with my lack of Spanish and attire I didn't feel comfortable.