Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DoubleKink  (Read 469 times)

MayJon

Hi,

My name is May and I can confirm that the photos that 'DoubleKink' is using are mine which he copied from another site where I posted them. Adultwork, the Met Police Falcon unit and our Solicitor have been informed.

May

x

Offline Roth

From the Met's website -
Working to a strict remit within FALCON, the Metropolitan Police Cyber Crime Unit (MPCCU) will tackle the most serious incidents of cyber crime

Sounds like your case will be top priority May. :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi,

My name is May and I can confirm that the photos that 'DoubleKink' is using are mine which he copied from another site where I posted them. Adultwork, the Met Police Falcon unit and our Solicitor have been informed.

May

x

The police are on their way.    :hi: :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
@May. The police will just tell you it is a civil case and not anything they can do.  If the person who posted them copied and pasted the images you may have a civil case but on here I'm pretty sure they use a link to your photo meaning you have no civil case either

Adultwork won't give a shit and will tell you just that. They can't be arsed to tighten security to make it harder to copy our photos so really don't care

Plus even if you did have a civil case you don't know the posters real name or address so can't serve him with court papers so nothing you can do there either

Saying you have involved AW, the Met and a solicitor just makes you look silly and foolish

If you don't want images of you being linked to then don't put them on the internet as you never know who may copy them and put up elsewhere