Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Jessica x - Birmingham City £40 15 min  (Read 2185 times)

4 review(s) for Amazing Sandra x (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jockey

This is going to be nice and quick review

External Link/Members Only

I thought the profile may be fake. Pictures didn't seem quiet genuine, How ever I'm a sucker for these type of breast, large/ busty / teardrop shape breast so a quick text '' theres no price for 15 but its selected on the likes list''

She text back £40 for 15 minutes

I got there to an apartment in town. directions given I arrived.

Pleasantly surprised a beautiful polish woman, very polite behind the door.

so payment made, I got undressed and onto the bed. I was very freshly showered and defiantly  smelling good however condom on and OW started, 5 minutes oral, she was on top for 3-4 minutes, I got on top and enjoyed the view and popped.

I am sure if I requested a few more positions she wouldn't say no.

She clearly doesn't manage her AW as she asked me to see the pictures of her... hmmmm

Pro's

Its her
good oral
good sex
GREAT TITS

CONS
Oral was with
no kissing

Offline wolves lad

Tits look amazing.....added to HL

Offline piercedtim

She looks nice but for me it'd be a neg for the lack of OWO; she has it listed on her "likes" along with CIM and even Swallow yet only did oral with  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jawbreak

Saw this beautiful girl last week. just popped my review on here about her.

Very good looking (IMO) chatty & down to Earth. but services offered on profile are not readily available

Maid accepts everyone that calls regardless of requirements is my thinking

Shame because she ticked all the boxes for me :(
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

sln

Was this by any chance in Alfred Knight way , Block 42 ?
There seem to be a few Polish girls on AW at this location ,
 could it be the same girl working under different profiles.
Abby sexy shows as a blond , ! Sonia Amazing is actualy Megan or something, blonde with bit tits.
Does 8 ring. A bell ?

Offline MarkR

Was this by any chance in Alfred Knight way , Block 42 ?
There seem to be a few Polish girls on AW at this location ,
 could it be the same girl working under different profiles.
Abby sexy shows as a blond , ! Sonia Amazing is actualy Megan or something, blonde with bit tits.
Does 8 ring. A bell ?

Spot on....Jessica said she's going back to Poland after Friday though

sln

so she is working 3 profiles ,
Sonia Amazing
Abby Sexy
Jesica ,
I was going to try Abby today but it clearly must be the same girl ,
Great body but no kissing and no reverse oral   , shame.

Offline Jockey

That's the girl,  however when I did text the girl and call her ... it sounded exactly like her in person too. Since than she has said owo is okay but cim is extra.

Her body Is worth it all day however yes you are right her services do let her down a bit

getonit

so she is working 3 profiles ,
Sonia Amazing
Abby Sexy
Jesica ,
I was going to try Abby today but it clearly must be the same girl ,
Great body but no kissing and no reverse oral   , shame.

Surely you are aware of the sexy switchers?  The Sonia amazing profile was talked about just last week  and about 2 years before that.

Basically, the profiles of Sonia amazing/caroline beauty/ Estella manch /abby sexy & pretty vivien are just façade profiles.  The girls shown you will not see, they are just advertising they have 'some girl' available at the time , that's why the likes list is so vast. There is plenty of info here about any one of them do the research.

getonit

That's the girl,  however when I did text the girl and call her ... it sounded exactly like her in person too. Since than she has said owo is okay but cim is extra.

Her body Is worth it all day however yes you are right her services do let her down a bit

Amazingly this girls profile is genuine, but at least it has been created especially for her ( created 31/10/16 ) and not 2013 like the others .