Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North Birmingham  (Read 4990 times)

8 review(s) for kelly the milf (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samjos

Kelly the MILF

External Link/Members Only

Made an appointment to see Kelly last week as a result of the recommendations on here and I was not disappointed !!!

Discreet parking in adjacent road off Chester Road on the border of Boldmere and Erdington

Her apartment is in a modern block of flats

And was met at the door by the beautiful vivacious young lady around 40's in a black dress sort skirt with a zip from top to bottom - she has these amazing eyes.... I now understand why the other reviewers say she is better
Than her mph ottos.... Offered me a drink and sorted paperwork and then after a natter hugs and kisses and then onto the bed

did I mention she had these amazing eyes as well as a fabulous figure

Well worth the hour and cannot wait to go back

Yesterday Saturday thought I would try Boldmere Herbal Way in Boldmere Road

External Link/Members Only

Place is easy to find room is adequate decor could do with a spot of paint

Been going for around 18 months always seeing Kerry sadly she left around March time love to know where she has gone to I would follow her smiles well worth £80

So a new younger lady called Saffy early mid 20's very slim not a great looker but around 5'8" but at the same time not unattractive allowed no touching but a great massage and an excellent HE
Sadly she has left -!end October again if anyone knows where she is now love to know well worth £60

So today I had Nana or Nanu or Annu not sure I heard correctly a girl around late 20. I can only describe as dumpy and not overly attractive

However she provide an excellent massage and allowed me to touch and allowed my hands to explore - then without warning whilst on my front I had a prostrate massage as well as my under carriage must say it was good

Then over on my back and started on HE and I tried my luck with a roving hand inside her knickers to the extent we ended up kissing and eventually I got my tongue on her clit and made her cum

She then completed HE and continued massage and a bit of Indian Head a good experience and well worth £80

Just wish the herbal way did not have a high volume of turnover of staff smiles

Offline dboy74

This would be better off being split into two separate reviews and the top section basically told us nothing about the meet with Kelly!

Dodo

This would be better off being split into two separate reviews and the top section basically told us nothing about the meet with Kelly!
Yea, the format is a tad strange but to be fair it is his first go.

Benson50

Yea, the format is a tad strange but to be fair it is his first go.

When I was reading the first section I was convinced it must be Kelly herself, it just doesn't read like the usual reviews:

"then after a natter hugs and kisses"
"did I mention she had these amazing eyes as well as a fabulous figure"

And there is no detail at all about the activity.
Then the second section reads like a real review by a bloke, full of lewd details. So it is a bit strange, almost as if he pasted a review sent to him by Kelly.
Profoundest apologies Samjos if I am wide of the mark.

Offline bbois77

£80 for 30 mins

No OWO
No  FK
No CIM

NO thanks! :hi: :manhater:

Offline Samjos

£80 for 30 mins

No OWO
No  FK
No CIM

NO thanks! :hi: :manhater:

Who with and where?

Offline bbois77

Offline Spurt

Over priced for what is on offer

seward

Over priced for what is on offer
I did a thread in the regional section on Kelly, misspelt her name but its the same WG,  the likes list is very limited and the price is way too high :hi: