Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ##MIA## - Farringdon  (Read 2351 times)

25 review(s) for ##MIA## (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline iwtc

External Link/Members Only

Incall - £140/hour

I went to see Mia on a rainy Friday afternoon.  She was working out of a top floor apartment a few minutes walk from Farringdon tube station.  Arrangements were made about a week ahead of time via AW email and a text on the day.  This particular apartment had an extremely small bathroom but generally pretty comfortable.  The bedroom had two beds and a big wall of mirrors.  I believe that this particular building must have a lot of serviced/short-term stay apartments as when I first arrived there were about 12 people with suitcases milling around by the door, entryway and in the stairs.

I had a great time with Mia.  She is a pretty, fun, smiley girl with blonde hair and a really fit body.  We had a long kissing session, followed by multiple rounds of OWO, 69, CG, RCG, Mish and K9.  Whatever I was doing when we were in 69 must've agreed with her because she stopped doing her part and just sat up on my face for a while, which was fun.  After the first round we got to talking and kind of lost track of time, until her phone alarm went off.  She looked at me and said something along the lines of "I'm not letting you go until I make you cum again"... and well, let's just say that Mia is a girl who keeps her promises.

We had a little bit of a scare when the door to the flat unexpectedly opened and the cleaning lady came into the unit - Mia literally jumped off of me and took care of the situation and we laughed about it afterwards, but at the time it was a little bit like - :scare:

Finally, the mirrors in the room were a mixed blessing.  On one hand, there was a beautiful young naked nubile Polish girl contorting into many different and amazing positions.  On the other hand, there was a middle aged fat bloke trying to have sex with her.

I intend to repeat with her in the future.